16 — A small talk with Aisha 02
386 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I was thinking of helping her out from her Familia." I told her about my plan for Lilly.

"Is that so? To be honest, I'm curious: what are you going to do with that girl? But for now, I'm leaving that matter alone. Since I'm glad to hear that you want to save Haruhime. I don't know what your plans are with a girl named Lily. But if you intend to harm Haruhime, I might come after you too." Aisha looked at me as if she was going to beat me up. 

Well, even though I am still far away from understanding my skill. But at least, I started to realize that my ability has a lot to do with my closeness to someone, especially to the opposite gender. And the stronger or more positive their feelings for me, the more buffs I'll get and the girl too. Because I just found out that girls can also get buffs from my ability. In other words, me and the girl that I had a relationship with can benefit from my skill. 

"Hum— My main goal is to earn Lilly affection.” I answered Aisha's question as sincerely as I could. It was my honest feeling about this. Basically, my cheat skill is about relationships and affection. Therefore, I wanted to be as open as possible with the girls I could trust. But of course, I can't tell them all the truth. 

"Affection?" Aisha was quite surprised with my answer. 

"Yes— I want to help them, pamper them, and love them. Then at the same time, I hope they will also help me, pamper me, and love me back— Isn’t that such a simple thing?” 

"They?" 

"Yes— Them— In general, I like girls— The more of them, the more I have fun." I can't say because my ability to make connections would make me much stronger too, right? That's still my secret. 

And to be honest, it’s not that bad to thinking having a harem— It’s feel like a big dream for a boy like me—

"You're the worst." Aisha glared at me. 

"Hahaha, I can't help myself. After all, I was a youngster who dreamed big. Even now, I'm trying to earn your affection by helping Haruhime. And one day I hope I can get affection from Haruhime too—” I spoke in a tone full of confidence and didn’t even try to hide it.

Aisha raised her eyebrows at my behavior for a moment. Before she smiled a little and just chuckled because she found what I said funny, then she pinched my cheek and said.

"You're still too young to approach me." 

"But there's no harm in trying— you know. So, for now, can I meet Haruhime?" I asked Aisha because I was getting excited about this for some reason. I don’t know why, but doesn’t this conversation look good and she is smiling. Maybe I’m on the right track. I even said that while at the same time, making my eyes sparkle like a little boy as much as possible.

"Well, hearing what you said earlier— I wonder if it might be a good thing if you never met Haruhime." Aisha commented and also noted her concern which was justified.

"What are you talking about, Aisha? Meeting with Haruhime is very important!" I said shamelessly, and Aisha gave me a look that could be interpreted as 'Is that true?’ 

"Yes, of course. A meeting introduced by someone she knows is a much better way than me coming as a guest to a prostitute." I told her my reasoning. Because no matter if Aisha likes it or not, I will still try to meet with Haruhime even if I come as a customer. Especially since I learned that I get something more by having sex with a named character like Aisha. It also opened up the possibility that I could get more from one of the heroines or side characters of the story that I saw in the dream. Yeah, I couldn't let go of the possibility that I get more bonuses and much easier since she was already in one Familia with me. 

"That's also true— Okay, follow me." Aisha finally made her choice. She got up from the bed and motioned for me to follow her. Honestly, I still felt very tired, and my legs were probably shaking like a newborn deer. But I didn't want her to change her mind since I can still see she does not find this as a good idea. So I forced myself to get up and walk after Aisha. Besides, I also asked her for one more thing.

"Ah, Can you do me a favor so I don't run into Phryne Jamil?" 

This is probably the most important thing in this world right now. I doubt that Aisha can fight Phryne directly, even so I still hope that she can at least make me never meet that woman. At least until I can have the ability to escape from her. 

"Hm? Ah. Yes, it might be very dangerous for you." Aisha understood what I asked and nodded her head in understanding. Which such a huge relief—

"If that's the case— quickly follow me." 

Then we both left the building and moved towards a Japanese-style building exactly the same as the one I saw in my dream. 

The sky is already covered in darkness. When the two of us went to where Haruhime was. As the brothels opened and the entertainment district began to fill up with people. It was such a familiar scene since for the past three days, I had been walking around and talking to many prostitutes to get points for hand-holding. Finally I entered the Japanese-style house together with Aisha. 

I don’t think it's called Japanese here, but Far Eastern if I wasn’t wrong. The inside of this brothel is just like the outside, decorated in the Far Eastern style, sliding doors, called fusuma, decorated with gold leaf separating each room from the hallway

Aisha brought me inside and we climbed up the stairs a few floors until we reached the room that Haruhime used to stay in and receive customers. And so this is the first time I met with Sanjouno Haruhime.

-----------------------------------

Btw, you can vote in my pa--treon which fanfic will be my focus in the future. Please vote , okay. The schedule is like this for now. 

-----------------------------------

Don't forget to read my other fanfic.

Stealing Heroine: Honestly, I never thought this far [Smut Warning!]

Ace of Ishtar Familia

That Time I got Reincarnated as Son of an Idol

You can support me in patr*ondotcom/Razack2Ch

You can read early access up to 8 chapters in my patr-eon for now.

New schedule,

Stealing; a chapter every three days.

Son; a chapter every three days.

Ace; a chapter every three days.

12