19 — Searchin Liliruca Arde 01
332 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“That’s good— I know this is rather difficult to believe, especially for you since you heard this from someone like me. A low tier member of Ishtar Familia— But at least I have a plan that may save you from being sacrificed.” 

Haruhime only stared at me as if she wanted to see if I was being serious or not. She also had some disbelief from her expression. I can see beautiful green eyes looking up toward me. Since this is all about life and death situations I try my best to explain my plan for a bit.

“I may can’t save you truly, but at least I wanted to delay Ishtar-sama's plan. But I will be honest that I found out about Ishtar-sama using my ability.” 

“Your ability?” 

“Yeah, and with my ability I think I can make a plan to save you. But at the same time I need your help.” 

“Help?” 

“Yeah, it’s just a simple thing for now. Can you please teach me how to read?” 

I could see how Haruhime had a puzzled expression. I mean, I asked for her help and she would never have thought that I was asking for something trivial and far from something that could help save her. However, it was difficult for me to ask for sex directly. Because there's a possibility that I won't get any points if there's no mutual attraction. So it's good to build a little rapport between the two of us first.

“Yeah, for now— That’s enough I guess.” 

Haruhime had such a sad smile on her face and replied, “Well, that’s just a simple one. Of course I can do it.” 

After that I left Haruhime and I could see Aisha who was waiting outside to make sure I didn't do anything strange. After that I finally left the Far-East style building. After spending time talking with Haruhime, and also to be honest, having sex with Aisha was so consuming that I didn't have the slightest desire to have sex with anyone. And considering what happened earlier I decided not to look for points and went to bed immediately to rest

When morning came, I immediately went outside the building. Mainly, I sat on a bench and observed the crowds of the guild building. I didn't think to venture into the dungeons and hope to find Lilly in this area. Of course, I wasn't alone in looking for Lilly. Aisha was helping me, and she even sent two Amazonesses, Lena and Samira. 

Lena and Samira were very disappointed when they found out that Aisha and I left the two of them to meet Haruhime. They both failed to taste me after all. However, Aisha told them that it was outrageous to force me to have sex with three people at once and did not give me a break. So they would take turns tasting me. 

Then Aisha told them to help her find someone and they would have their turn. It seems like they really wanted to help me find Lilly. According to today's agreement I will have sex with Samira later tonight. I didn't know if it would be easy to find Lilly. But knowing that I had the help of the three Amazonesses gave me hope. It seemed like it would be faster for me to find Lilly with the help of the three Amazonesses than to look for her on my own.

All of my knowledge comes from a dream where I saw a story. The story was of course told through a black box called a screen or PC. Therefore, most of my knowledge comes from the point of view of the main character of the story. Therefore, some things outside the main character's point of view are very limited.

"I think there's one thing I forgot. Ah—" I try my best to remember something from my dream and thought for a moment before I remembered something important related to Lilly. 

There are two places Lilly will almost certainly visit. The place where all of Lilly's savings are hidden. Even if I could describe that place from my memory. I felt that it would be difficult to find that place. The other one was easier to find, which was the place where Lilly liked to sell the things she stole from the adventurers. 

This place looked like a pawn shop owned by a bald gnome with a white beard. Of course, there seemed to be many such places. But, I'm pretty sure I could tell the place apart if I saw that person. Perhaps went toward that place will much easier—

I guess there is no harm compared to searching in such a vast place with unknown results. At this point, Bell most likely is probably resting after fighting the monsters unleashed by Freya. I think I have three or four days before Bell meets up with Lilly. As I recall, they met for the first time after he rescued Lily from an enraged adventurer who was tricked by her. And most likely at this point she was about to trick that adventurer. Maybe—

As I recall it was not an expensive or famous store nor was it located in the tower of babel. It was most likely in a shopping area in the northwest or on a shady street? With that in mind, I searched for a pawn shop with the same criteria as the one I saw in my dream.

As my dream must have been true, I guess the store was so dusty that it was hard to read the signs seen in the one-story wooden house. As I can imagine the store from my dream.I think it will become easier for me to find the places I want to visit. I walked into small streets that had a very different atmosphere from the main street. I walked through more complicated streets, taking many turns until I found an old-fashioned house that stood in the middle of a small field.

In my dreams, I always imagined it as an old and dusty shop, but after I saw it in person. The shop looked better than I had imagined so it gave me a different impression. I'm pretty sure this is the place Lilly used to sell the things she took from the adventurers she scammed.

"There doesn't seem to be any sign that Lilly is in this place. However, I'm pretty sure this shop is the place." I spoke to myself as I peered inside and saw the same dwarf I saw in my dream. 

So all I have to do now is wait for Lilly to show up.

-----------------------------------

Btw, you can vote in my pa--treon which fanfic will be my focus in the future. Please vote , okay. The schedule is like this for now. 

-----------------------------------

Don't forget to read my other fanfic.

Stealing Heroine: Honestly, I never thought this far [Smut Warning!]

Ace of Ishtar Familia

You can support me in patr*ondotcom/Razack2Ch

You can read early access up to 8 chapters in my patr-eon for now.

New schedule,

Stealing; a chapter every two days.

Ace; a chapter every two days.

11