20 — Searchin Liliruca Arde 02
250 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I tried to gather things from my dreams before I met Liliruca Arde. 

Since the first time Lily met Bell while she was being chased by adventurers she probably scammed a few days earlier. In other words, there's a good chance that Lily is in the dungeon with the adventurer she tricked before meeting Bell and if I'm lucky she might come here to sell the items she got from the adventurer.

"Yes, there is a high probability that today she went inside the dungeon with the adventurer she was trying to trick. As far as I know in the story this place is only shown when Lilly tries to sell the dagger owned by Bell and it happens a long time in the future. Yeah, I'm pretty sure, she must be here after she tricked that adventurer." I felt like after I saw things in my dream. I started talking to myself more than usual. Especially when I wanted to assure myself that what I saw in my dream was reality.

Yes, to be honest I'm basically not a talkative person after being raised as a slave in my childhood. You could even say that I've been talking to people more and more because I've seen things from my dreams. 

"Well, I think I'll wait today until it's time for dinner and I have to go to the Hostess of Fertility Pub." I waited while sitting not far from the shop. Today's event wasn't just to meet with Lilly, as I also had someone else to meet too. And getting a Grimoireto enable me to do magic. 

I felt like I would be waiting for a while. Because Lilly would most likely come in the afternoon after returning from the dungeon.

I hoped. No, I'm pretty sure almost a hundred percent. She will come to this place.

Then like a plot armor from the stories I saw from my dreams. Once the afternoon came, I could see a tiny figure with chestnut-colored hair and eyes. Just like in my dream, she looked like a very cautious and paranoid person so she was trying to cover up all of her appearance to the point of wearing a hoodie while trying to cover her face and hair. 

I could guess that the person wearing the hood was Liliruca Arde because I saw from her small body as well as her eyes that were the same as in my dream. I'm pretty sure she's Lilly. 

To not make her feel suspicious of my presence, I hid and watched Lilly enter the shop. Then without thinking or saying anything, I immediately waited for Lilly to come out of the store. I guess I was waiting for Lilly who was most likely bargaining with the bald dwarf of the shop owner. After waiting for a while, I heard the sound of the door opening and Lilly reappeared with a satisfied face. So I'm sure that she made a pretty good profit from the scam she pulled on this one adventurer.

"I've been waiting for you, Liliruca Arde of the Soma Familia,"  I said so while looking at the girl who had just walked out of the store.

Her previously beaming face instantly turned into a guarded one, probably wondering who I was and how I knew her and this place. 

"Sorry, but you must have recognized the wrong person." Lilly was trying to make me doubtful and confused by tricking me. 

But of course I wasn't fooled by such a thing. Because I know who she is and I'm one hundred percent sure. I think Lilly probably thought I was a friend of the adventurer she just tricked or maybe someone she scammed in the past. Which is the reason why I'm looking for her inside her mind.

"Hm, I don't understand what you think you can achieve by lying to me like that. I know that you're cautious because of what you've done to that adventurer, but I didn't come to see you to deal with such trivial matters." I told her as honestly as I could. As I thought before, I always try to be as honest as I can. "Ah, I hope you never try to escape and use your disguise ability." I added.

As she listened to my words, she showed a face with mixed emotions as she was probably confused as to how I knew and probably she thought why I looked at her. 

I tried to give her as friendly a smile as possible before saying what I expected from her, "I just want us to work together as adventurers and supporters. I can even give you a half-and-half share of the loot of our first week working together. Sounds like a trial, but isn’t this a good deal, right? I think it will definitely help you out a lot.”

Even though I gave a good proposal, Lilly still looked unhappy and perhaps even more guarded than before. 

"How about we talk first? Maybe in a more comfortable place.” Then I invited Lilly to talk about the proposal I was going to give her.

I brought Lilly to a nearby cafe. The cafe had a wooden interior and a very laid-back atmosphere. I invited Lilly to sit down before I sat on the chair in front of her. 

"Have a seat and order whatever you like. Of course, I'll treat you. However, don't order too much. Okay—" 

Lilly, who opened her hoodie when she entered the cafe and was still in an alert state, slowly sat down and looked at the food menu for a moment before ordering and drinking quickly. "I like this and this—" 

I don't know if she did it intentionally as a petty gesture on her part or if she felt this might be an opportunity to order expensive food and drinks on my tab.

I looked at the menu and only ordered fries and fruit juice before looking at Lilly, who was sitting in front of me. It was probably because she had just exited the old dwarf shop. She was not in disguise but still in her original body of a prum. 

"Hm—" I looked at her petite body and chestnut-colored hair, and her eyes were looking at me suspiciously. Like in the anime, she works as a supporter and lives frugally. Lilly still looks healthy, and her face looks as cute as any girl her age. Well, she is part of the side heroine. Of course she has to be cute or pretty. 

That's the destiny of the heroines in the story. I guess—

-----------------------------------

Btw, you can vote in my pa--treon which fanfic will be my focus in the future. Please vote , okay. The schedule is like this for now. 

-----------------------------------

Don't forget to read my other fanfic.

Stealing Heroine: Honestly, I never thought this far [Smut Warning!]

Ace of Ishtar Familia

You can support me in patr*ondotcom/Razack2Ch

You can read early access up to 8 chapters in my patr-eon for now.

New schedule,

Stealing; a chapter every two days.

Ace; a chapter every two days.

10