23 — Inviting Liliruca Arde 02 
237 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hm, I still don't understand why you chose this girl. I can smell that she's up to no good."  Aisha commented on Lilly after she felt she had successfully assessed the Pallum girl. When Aisha said that, Lilly's body quivered for an instant and she could only smile awkwardly.

“Well, that may be the truth—” 

“Oh, so you know what she might be doing.” 

“Of course, I checked out the supporter I wanted to work with. I know that she has deceived adventurers many times. That's why I've also understood the various risks of taking Lilly along." I explained to Aisha which seemed to make Aisha just sigh while Lilly's face turned a little pale before she glanced at Aisha repeatedly out of fear that Aisha would do something to her. 

"Besides, I also know that she has been cheated and taken advantage of many times by many adventurers. Therefore, I can say that what she did was a fair trade." I continued with my words. 

“Is that so?” Aisha turned to Lilly who once again could only smile timidly and also looked increasingly nervous each second she listened to my words. 

"Yes, she'll be fine. I think she has her own reasons. After all, I don't think she'd be too stupid to give up the chance to get acquainted with a big Familia like ours, would she?” I reasoned with Aisha while glancing at Lilly and flashed a gentle smile on her.

“Yes— Of course—” Lilly responded in a slightly louder voice with a sitting position that became upright like a soldier answering the words of his commander. 

"Oh, that's such a good answer. She must also be smart enough not to make enemies with a Familia as big as us too." Finally I gave my final thought about this. 

“Well, if you say so. I don't know what you want or understand— I think if you can work well together with her. I can help you.” Aisha said that, which made Lilly breathe a little easier and her face also looked better although a little tired after the conversation was over.

I can say that she felt more relaxed because Aisha had stopped judging her and also started speaking in a tone that was not as assertive as before.To be honest, I can say that we seemed to be half-threatening Lilly because I basically didn't give her the slightest chance to refuse any request from me with the pressure of Aisha's existence. 

However, in the end, all of this is very helpful for Lilly who wants to get out of Sona's Familia. She has a more stable income and a safer working environment. However, she will not be able to deceive the adventurers like she did before. Something she did as revenge for what the adventurers did to her. For some reason, I could feel that there was a part of Lilly that liked her time deceiving the adventurers because it gave her the feeling that she was smarter than the adventurers she managed to deceive.

However, there will eventually come a time when Lilly will fall down from what she is doing. But at the same time, I wondered if the feelings of revenge for the adventurer that Lilly had would have a chance to make her stronger or have a different attitude from the Lilly in the story that I saw from the dream. 

I can’t help to think there was a chance of that— I wonder if I fuel her revenge desire to the fullest will make her change from what I see from the dream. It was something that may be worth to explore—

"Okay, then we've agreed so Aisha this is the agreement between me and her—" I then spoke the agreement I had with Lilly to Aisha who then wrinkled her forehead and told me the truth. 

"It feels like it's too favorable for the supporters." 

Honestly, I never knew how the party works as I'm a beginner. It's just that, if I see it in my dreams. Most of the supporters in the story get treated arguably less well than adventurers. 

"It's okay. In the end, I think of this as an investment. Therefore, I really expect you to cooperate with me at least wholeheartedly without thinking about anything else."  I spoke to Lilly and looked directly into her eyes. “Will you do it, Lilly?” 

"I will do my best as long as you fulfill the written promise.” Lilly replied with a look that in my eyes felt more promising than before.

“Good— We can begin tomorrow. We can meet in front of the babel tower around this time.” I told her after our conversation was over. Lilly finishes all of the food she ordered and leaves from the cafe. 

I thought various things in my mind about my plans for Lilly until she disappeared from my sight. 

At that moment, Aisha asked me something—

“So are you really fine with all of this?” 

"Yes, in the end, she's most likely someone worthy of being an experimental tool for me."

"Well, that's kind of messed up—" Aisha responded to my words while sighing and whispering in a worried voice. "I wonder if it's okay to let Haruhime be with you." 

“Really? But I try my best to help her achieve what she wanted to do—” 

I spoke with Aisha before finishing my drink. I didn’t understand why Aisha said those words, and she didn’t implore me for anything after that. After our conversation, it was late afternoon and there was one thing I still had to do. 

“I need to get my grimoire after all.” I told Aisha, who looked at me and replied with some worry in her tone. 

"Do you need me to accompany you?" 

“Well, you don’t have too.” I answered like that, because for this time I felt safer to go alone because the place I was going to should be a safe place. At least I was confident enough that Freya wouldn't do anything notable in that place. Besides, bringing Aisha wouldn't be much different if Freya was serious anyway.

"After all, if anything happens, you can say what really happened to Ishtar-sama. If you follow me and get charmed by Freya-sama. It will be dangerous. Then if there is an adventurer from Freya Familia with a high level compared to me then it will make my plan a failure. So to be safe, it’s much better for you to stay put.” I added. 

“Geez, try to act smart aren’t you? All right, if you say so. I will follow what you say for a moment. Because at this moment what you have tried is working well. I have no reason to object." Aisha replied as she finally left me. 

And so I finally try to get my grimoire— I wonder what kind of magic I will learn. I can’t wait. 

-----------------------------------

Don't forget to read my other fanfic.

Stealing Heroine: Honestly, I never thought this far [Smut Warning!]

Ace of Ishtar Familia

You can support me in patr*ondotcom/Razack2Ch

and in subscr*b*star.adult/razackch

You can read early access up to 8 chapters.

New schedule,

Stealing; a chapter every two days.

Ace; a chapter every two days.

9