24 — Hostess of Fertility
232 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was already late afternoon and the place I was going to Hostess of Fertility would probably start to get crowded when it was time for dinner. It was usually the time when adventurers relaxed after they finished entering the dungeon and risking their lives. They might not only eat but also drink beer and the like.

It didn't take long since I parted ways with Aisha for me to arrive at the Hostess of Fertility which was not unlike the one I saw from my dream. It's a two-story building made of stone that has a neat depth of inns as well as a pub on the first floor. 

“Welcome—nyaaa—” I could hear the cheerful voice of a waitress from the Hostess of Fertility who was supposed to be all female. If I wasn’t wrong there were two cat-people working as waitresses in this pub. 

“Hm, are you alone—nyaa?” The cat-girl who approached me and asked me questions had short brown hair. As in my dream, they were wearing green clothes with white aprons as uniforms. 

“Ah, yeah. But you could say I'm waiting for someone.” I replied briefly and followed the cat-people with brown hair. 

"I see! Okay, just a moment." The cat-girl spoke like that and checked where the empty stools were. I could see that the bar was quite crowded with various races mixing with each other enjoying the beer they were drinking. I looked around hoping to find the girl in the story who was a regular at this bar and also a member of the Loki Familia.

Unfortunately, I didn't seem to notice the presence of the girl nicknamed Sword-Princess. Well, although I guess there's nothing I can do if she's here.

"Please come in, you can sit on this side." The cats tried to lead me to a seat, before we started moving, someone called out from behind both of us.

"Oh, aren't you— Wait, Anya. You can leave him to me." The girl who spoke had gray-blue hair tied in a small knot with a ponytail hairstyle. Her eyes, which were the same color as her hair, looked at me with eyes that gave the impression of innocence and a sweet smile. 

It's a smile that gives a cozy feeling— Even the goddess Familia Bell said that this kind of attitude is like the "good girl next door" type. It's something I don't understand, in a way I've never experienced something like the good girl next door in my life after all. As far as I know a girl like that is something that exists in the manga and movie from the dream I saw.

Although the girl gave the impression that she couldn't hurt anyone, I was deeply impressed that she could still easily approach me like this without even feeling it. 

“Nyaaa— Is he an acquaintance of yours, Syr." 

“Hm— I wonder— But I think I know who he's waiting for." 

“Really? Well, if that's the case I leave it to you!” The cat-girl called Anya invited Syr who was a silver-haired girl to attend to me. 

“Okay, please come here.” She told me and led me to a seat in the corner by the wall near me because this bar had a long L-shaped counter. I sat down nicely and since I was sitting in a corner, I even had a direct line of sight with the shop owner standing behind the counter. 

If I'm not mistaken, the owner of this bar is a former adventurer and also a member of the dwarf race. 

“Ah, my name is Syr Flover by the way. I'm very happy to meet you. I heard you're going to order a lot! Hehehe, it's only natural as a young adventurer. Their metabolism is still incredible so they need to eat a lot, right?" Syr introduced herself while she tried to get me to spend a lot of money at this bar. 

"Well, do I have to?"

"Of course, the food at this bar is also guaranteed. Ah, I highly recommend ordering this— this and— this—"  Syr skillfully talks about the food she recommends by explaining the menu with an explanation that can be said to be interesting. Perhaps it is helped by her face that can already be considered cute, a voice that is comfortable to hear both from the tone to the gestures she gives. 

Although I rarely go out to eat like this, I could immediately realize how expert this girl named Syr was. 

Honestly, in my dream in the story that Bell is the main character, Syr is described as a cute girl who is also kind, especially to Bell.Sometimes he feels like a hero waiting for the hero to come back for every adventurer in this bar. At the same time, she seems to give off a mysterious vibe, especially in terms of her unclear background. Before I knew the secret behind Syr. It's just that, it feels unbelievable because the two of them look so different from each other, but at the same time they kind of have a familiar appearance between them. But quite far enough that many people wouldn't have suspected.

I wonder if she did this as a playful tease from her to me after what happened. 

"Ah, anyway I think you can get good luck if you order enough~~~" Syr spoke in a whisper. Since this bar is full of adventurers I guess if we talk normally there won't be anyone listening to the conversation between us. However, Syr decided to whisper to me and even brought her body closer to mine. She even held my hand in a slightly seductive gesture, even the whispering she did also used a tone that could make men's excitement increase and if they were weak. They are immediately mesmerized and give Syr what she wants. 

The thing I think would have happened if I didn't have my Hentai Freeze ability that made me unaffected by this kind of charm. Besides, I could catch the other meaning of Sys's words because she suddenly spoke with a strong connotation that seemed to signal. I realized that this was Freya's game. 

Well, basically the Gods and Goddesses who come down here are beings who want to find enjoyment. Therefore, it wasn't strange that Freya gave a little playful tease before giving Grimoire to me. So inevitably while grumbling, I started ordering the various items on the menu. Meanwhile, the grinning Syr near me happily wrote down my order. 

However, at least I got one point when Syr held me. She also touched my hand, so it wasn't too bad. That's what I thought before I got another mention in my head that really surprised me. 

Hand Holding [  + 1 ]

[ Extra bonus for you who hold hands with the Goddess  + 10 ] 

[ You holding hand with The Goddess XXX All of your status increasing by 1 % ]

Oh, it was such a massive bonus. 

-----------------------------------

Don't forget to read my other fanfic.

Stealing Heroine: Honestly, I never thought this far [Smut Warning!]

Ace of Ishtar Familia

You can support me in patr*ondotcom/Razack2Ch

and in subscr*b*star.adult/razackch

You can read early access up to 8 chapters.

New schedule,

Stealing; a chapter every two days.

Ace; a chapter every two days.

8