25 — Hostess of Fertility 02
248 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After getting such an amazing bonus, I had no reason not to go along with Syr's playful humor. Hence, I ordered various foods that were previously recommended by Syr. Syr wrote down the orders I gave him before moving away from me to serve the other guests. 

I could see the secret of Syr's alternate persona of the Goddess Freya from my dream, even so it felt too complicated for my brain, especially seeing it from another person's perspective. From what I know, the goddess Freya disguised herself as Syr using skills from the original Syr or the like. 

From the attitude Syr gave me, I was quite aware that she didn't seem to view what I was doing as something that should make her wary and the like. I could even sense that the goddess Freya seemed to be enjoying all of this from above and that everything was still under her control. Yeah, it feels like she's enjoying herself, although basically to me this is probably a life and death situation for the Ishtar Famila that was destroyed in the future by Freya Familia, who helped the protagonist, Bell. 

I thought like that while enjoying the food provided. Just like what Syr said, it seems that my body can hold more food than what I've been used to. Also, I can feel that the bar is getting more and more crowded, even though it's getting darker. The food I ordered was pretty much gone and I saw no sign of getting the Grimoire I wanted. 

After I finished finishing my order and also paying for all those things which felt like quite a drain on my finances. Well, it's basically okay that I don't need to look for prostitutes because I already have appointments with various members of Berbera such as Lena, and Samira. I also got word from Aisha that there were some other Berbera members who were interested. But she will choose the ones she can trust. So far according to Aisha, Lena and Samira are trustworthy. 

Even after this, I have appointments with Haruhime and then Lena.

I stared at the bar and glanced around, even though this place was crowded it felt like I couldn't find Syr anywhere. 

“Oh, Looks like you're done. It's true that a young man like you can eat a lot of food. I would be very happy if you came here often—” 

Suddenly I could hear the voice of Syr from nearby, once again I couldn't sense her presence at all before she suddenly appeared near me like this.  

“Well, I will try to visit here once in a while." I answered honestly, currently Syr has been giving Bell lunch every day. It's something I'm not really interested in bothering with at the moment, I probably want to attract Freya's attention so that she doesn't focus on Bell which could make Bell's growth not as fast. 

So, I didn't feel the need to get close to her for now. Of course, having the bonus of having sex with the goddess was very tempting. Even so, I didn't want to focus on approaching Freya like that. The most important thing was to get her interested in me, and that was enough for me. 

“Really, I will look forward to your arrival. Ah— I also got some entrusted items for you. Then there's a bonus too— special from me.” Syr spoke as he handed me a large parcel that I suspected contained the Grimoire I wanted and she blinked her eyes as the words at the end had a different tonality. 

So maybe I can expected to get something else—

“Ah, thanks.” I took the parcel and left the Hostess of Fertility. I also immediately peeked into the parcel and as expected it contained the Grimoire and there was a package that looked like food inside. The package had a ribbon tied around it and when I opened it, it contained several pieces of cookies.

“Oh, this is kind of delicious.” I immediately tried the cookies without hesitation. It was sweet and also delicious because something like this is something I rarely eat. It seems that this is a bonus that Sry told me, so I will thank her when I see her again. 

I basically want to read this grimoire right away and get the magic I've been waiting for. Unfortunately, I have to be patient because basically I still have something to do. Especially when I remember Bell who suddenly fell asleep after reading the grimoire which was possible because Bell got the skill from the grimoire. 

Therefore I thought it was good to read the grimoire before I went to bed after finishing the agenda I had today. Since I didn't go to the dungeon today, at least I wanted to get points and also get closer to Haruhime. 

“Ah, Arvadia-sama, please welcome—” Haruhime welcomed me with her elegant and humble gesture. As someone who was raised as a slave, it felt a little strange to be welcomed like this, but at the same time it felt good. 

“Un, I came back here." 

"Yeah, I didn't expect you to come back here again."

“Hm? Why not?” 

“Well—” 

Haruhime seemed to find it difficult to answer my question. Right now it could be said that Haruhime had lost all her self-esteem and only looked down on her own. I think it will be much easier to improve her sense of pride by telling the truth that she was still a virgin. But at the same time, I would rather than make became a better herself without dwelling on such a thing. 

"Do you perhaps think that I'm just playing a joke?" 

“Eh, well— that’s not it— I just—” 

"If you think that you are worthless at all. That's wrong— At least, for Aisha and me— We will be sad if you’re gone.” 

“Arvadia-sama—” 

"After all, you promised to teach me how to read and write, right? So there's no way I'm just going to leave you." 

“Ah, that’s true.” 

“Yeah. How about we start from now! Ah, I brought some snacks too." I showed an excited attitude as I handed her the snacks I had bought before arriving here. 

Basically, I can only read and write very basic things so that I can get in touch with guild members. However, I think I need better knowledge because there might be letters that I can't read when reading the grimoire. 

Without another word, Haruhime taught me. 

-----------------------------------

Don't forget to read my other fanfic.

Stealing Heroine: Honestly, I never thought this far [Smut Warning!]

Ace of Ishtar Familia

You can support me in patr*ondotcom/Razack2Ch

and in subscr*b*star.adult/razackch

You can read early access up to 8 chapters.

New schedule,

Stealing; a chapter every two days.

Ace; a chapter every two days.

8