Chapter 2 – Childhood Friend
638 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was treated as "creepy" by my family.

Although I thought I was born quite handsome, I started to doubt whether that was really the case.

I spent a month of my third year middle school in a world where the concept of chastity was reversed.

I was avoided by the girls around me, and when I took the train, people kept their distance.

That's it, right? It's like I'm an old man being thought of as a molester.

I'm being avoided by my classmates.

The disgusting remarks from my family are becoming increasingly believable.

While it might sound good to say I spent the year-end and New Year with my family, I didn't receive a single invitation from my classmates.

Since the high school entrance exams are over, there's no point in going to school anymore. So, I stopped going.

With the extra time, I decided to exercise and study to learn more about this world.

Since I could still use my smartphone, I spent my time surfing the internet.

On a video site called "new tube," the views skyrocketed whenever a chubby and ugly male newtuber just smiled while women made jokes or played sports.

I even thought, "If I become a newtuber, maybe I can earn views?"

The only person who contacted me during the holidays was my childhood friend.

Yoru, who doesn't have classmates or friends, has known Yuna since childhood because their parents were close.

Yuna Aoyagi, Yoru's childhood friend, was the only person he could talk to.

Although we attended the same school, we were in different classes in middle school, so we didn't interact much.

I was happy to receive her message.

"Yoru-kun, you haven't been coming to school lately. What's wrong? The graduation ceremony is coming soon. Are you going? If you are, our moms said they want to go out for a meal afterward."

Even though Yoru has social anxiety, he could talk to Yuna, whom he's known since childhood.

"Oh, it's almost the graduation ceremony. I'll be there. Meal after, got it."

After a month of internet surfing, I realized that this world is indeed the reversed morality world I imagined.

• Women are all beautiful. They are carnivorous and seek men.

• Men are few, and there are many herbivores. Even ugly guys can have harems.

• Due to the Male Protection Act, men can live without working.

But even if I think that way, being a worthless bum is impossible for me.

Since I'm seen as creepy by my family, I have to be prepared to be abandoned.

I can't discuss my future with my family.

So, there's only one person I can talk to.

"Hey, Yuna. Am I creepy?"

The message on the messaging app, Main, was marked as read.

My childhood friend Yuna was a tomboyish beauty and was in the swimming club during middle school.

She participated in the national tournament, not only a famous person but also a perfect beauty who could study and had many friends.

Even though we both were admitted to the same Aoba High School, I chose the academic track while Yuna opted for the sports track.

In a world with few men, the presence of a childhood friend who treated me like a friend regardless of gender was appreciated.

During middle school, was I creepy? Despite the male-to-female ratio being 3/30, none of the girls talked to Yoru.

"Yeah. You're creepy!"

"What?!"

I was dumbfounded by the reply that came back.

My childhood friend thought I was creepy.

This is worse than my family! With family, you can always make excuses like it's because of being too close. But if a childhood friend thought so, then it's confirmed by others.

Isn't a childhood friend supposed to comfort you in times like this?

"Why are you suddenly asking such an obvious thing?"

Obvious! She just wrote "obvious"! This childhood friend of mine.

She's shattering my dreams! I'm crushed to pieces here!

"...No, I mean, you know, high school life is starting soon. I was just feeling anxious about whether I'll do well."

Somehow, I managed to reply to the message.

I couldn't say I wanted confirmation because my family kept calling me creepy.

"Oh, I see. Well, if that's the case, I think it's better not to go to high school if you're that creepy. Your expression is bad, a plain face, you're bad at talking, overall, it might be better not to leave the house, right? I'll teach you homework and studying. It can't be helped. Because we're childhood friends."

She's saying some really mean things.

My expression look bad? Even though my vision is better than in my original world, and if I squint, I can see clearly!

A plain face? It's just that my features are a bit deep-set and didn't come together nicely!

Bad at talking? It's social anxiety, okay?

Seriously, stop bringing up creepy stuff, I might cry.

Don't think it'll end nicely just because you're my childhood friend.

But I don't want to lose the only friend who pays attention to me.

Because, she's a super beautiful girl, you know.

Ping!

A notification sound from Main reached my ears, and when I checked, I saw a picture of a tank-top-clad beauty with her fist extended.

Her growing bosom is slightly visible.

Is it natural? Or is she doing it on purpose? It's so soothing.

"Th-thanks. You're my only friend, Yuna."

The conflicting feelings of not wanting to lose a friend and the sadness of being called creepy were blown away by the destructive power of the image.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm gonna go to bed soon. Goodnight~"

The screen switched from Main's messaging to a video call screen.

Huh? Wait...

I noticed Yuna, unaware of the video call, stretching on her bed.

She had her back turned, but she had taken off her tank top.

I swallowed nervously and stared at the screen.

Swimsuit marks adorned her healthy body generously displayed. Despite feeling guilty, I silently justified that it was Yuuna's fault for forgetting to turn off the screen, and I continued to stare at it.

Her developing cleavage flickered rhythmically every time she twisted her body, capturing my attention.

After a while, I clasped my hands together.

Thank you for today's content!

I need to turn it off before Yuna notices.

Thinking so, as I reached out, at that moment...

From the gap in her hot pants, a metallic red V-line caught my eye, with her legs facing this way.

An adult aspect that couldn't be imagined from her boyish appearance.

Suddenly, Yuna seemed to turn back as if to check her phone, so I hastily turned off the power.

"Well, that was a nice sight."

There was happiness there, to the extent that I forgot being called creepy.

4