Chapter 18 Wrapping up Gumiho Arc Commissioned by Kriegan
393 3 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What the hell do you mean you married nine fucking people when you went to genocide an entire fucking race?! REEE! Did you consummate the wedding on the ashes of their realm and people!?" Arianna screeched in denial while the eight kitsune and Yuki sat sheepishly across the room as Arianna smacked me with her fluffy Fallen Angel wings in pure outrage at my actions.

And my candid reactions certainly didn't help her sanity as I nonchalantly retorted. "Nope, only frozen remains... Actually, scratch that yes. I did sleep with one while still covered in the ashes of a decimated city."

Amagi being the kitsune in question who I folded over into a mating press on the shower bench at that time ducked her head. And as though smelling blood in the water, Arianna's eyes snapped over to her and literally growled, making me snort and I slapped her backside making her squeak loudly in surprise and bounce away from me while looking at me with lidded eyes.

"Anyway, I am alive, Yuki, is more than fine as she is no longer a virgin Christmas cake, and I have gotten a good deal stronger, collected a future powerbase in these kitsune, and although sadly with how the Gumiho Queen's created a massive diplomatic incident by running off into the Chinese Celestial Buearcacies territory, I doubt I will be able to claim the realm any time soon." I summarized the events. I took a breath and shrugged with a satisfied smile. "In the end, I prospered very well on that mission as I even collected some goodies."

The fact that I had gotten Kusanagi was going to remain an air-tight secret that only Yuki knew, and I knew I could trust her as she made a literal soul-binding marriage to my own soul so it wasn't like she was going to go tell anyone. My thoughts were then cut off as Arianna tilted her head to the side and muttered. "I like your new hair though It's weird that the Gumiho would have hair dye though... In any case!" Arianna said clapping her hands as she held out her hands and opened and closed them quickly.

"Come on, gimmie my cut, I paid a very pretty penny to put you up on that high-grade mission when you are a green as hell." She said shamelessly and I rolled my eyes and then handed her a chunk of the Continental coins I made off the venture from my days of pay and the Gumiho tails I turned in as proof of my kills.

She chuckled at my handing over a good chunk of money so easily. But honestly, if anything I owed her a great deal more, for getting my feet in the door for these higher-tier missions. "Anyway, I need to register these girls in the continental, and Ahri, Musashi, make sure to only display up to three tails," I ordered the two-tailed kitsune and I felt one of Arianna's fingers poke me making me look over at her.

"Soooo, where in the world did you get two nine-tailed kitsune? I mean nine-tailed Gumiho are common with how their progenitor pops them out but they hardly ever live to even their teenage years." Arianna asked in her typical highly curious manner that always hit on sensitive topics.

Thankfully we already had an excuse as I quickly answered. "Found them underground in the Gumiho Queen's castle sealed away for who knows how long and they are... Yeah, not in the best headspace honestly." I said flatly as Musashi added on.

"I feel the cold embrace of Yomi welcoming my soul with each breath I take." She stated blandly and Arianna stared at the other purple-haired beauty before retorting.

"That was chuuni as hell but fine." She then shook her head sighing as she gave me a bit of space so she could adequately look me in the eyes and ask. "So what's your plans now Jake?" She questioned and I nodded and recited my plans to get them registered so we could get an ID for them to be used in the world, Then I wanted to consolidate my gains before doing anything major.

Arianna smiled devilishly and I felt a promotion of terrible luck in the future as she chuckled evilly. "Well, that's good... It's so great that I am this Continental's keeper of knowledge so I can get their information down now and within five minutes we can have their new IDs delivered to the room." I found out why she was so evil as she took out a clipboard and began running the girls through forms to fill out made my eyes spin at how theirs were so different from my own.

Either way, Arianna got all their knowledge down and within literally ten minutes all eight of the kitsune were registered within the Continental's systems. And oh Arianna was so smug as she looked at me with a proud smile that just screamed 'Praise me!' So I made sure to give her a pat on the head and said tiredly. "Thank you for the help, Arianna. Haaa." I yawned and then shook my head smiled wryly and continued. "Alright, I am exhausted and I imagine Yuki is the same, as we got up for the battle to take the capital extremely early in the morning," I said with Arianna pouting but nodding at my plea for some space to take a nap.

"Ooh, I call his right side to snuggle against!" Akagi called out shamelessly and even as Arianna's full form twitched and her face became granite hard I was paying more attention to the Kitsune's antics with a small smile, as the Kitsune began calling which part of my body they were claiming for themselves to nap with.

Then Yuki clapped her hands together making everyone quiet down and look over at her curiously. "I as the head wife am sleeping on his chest!" She declared and Arianna screeched in outrage yelling out.

"Traitor! I literally told you not to get seduced by your own student You harlot! You man stealer!" She then turned to me and continued while fuming. "And you! You are a manwhore!" And with that, she smacked me with a wing that pushed me deeper into the couch. While she used the blow to further propel herself out of the room and a loud slamming/crunching noise rang out as the door frame of the room's exit very clearly cracked by her slamming the door closed.

I sheepishly shook my head and then shrugged and took a breath to relax myself and I said wryly. "Alright Yuki and I are going to get some rest. You guys actually slept last night so you don't have to sleep with us if you don't want to." I said and then picked up Yuki in a bridal carry that made the pale-skinned Yuki-Onna blush oh so damned cutely.

Out of the eight Kitsune, only Ahri, Musashi, and Shinano decided to join us in sleeping as Yukikaze spoke up with some clear motivation. "Senko and I are going to check out the library, then look into the lower-ranked missions to see what this Continental is like. We won't just be sitting around." She said and I saw Senko nod vigorously and I realized her skin wasn't as pale anymore and with her growing another tail.

Her blessing or the essence of Inari was settling within her body and wasn't weighing down her life force so much.

Laying down in the nice bed, I relaxed with Musashi and Shinano on my sides with my arm firmly around Musashi's waist and pulling her face into my neck while Yuki settled into laying on my chest. And Ahri seemed more content than anything just curling around my head above me and laying atop the pillows.

And somehow, the dozen-plus fox tails didn't make the bed too hot to share, but that was probably some secret Yuki-Onna magic to make them an even better waifu. 'Bed Cooler- Target has the ability to keep under the blankets the perfect temperature regardless of the number of women in her husband's bed... Heh.' I thought mimicking my system's voice before nodding off to sleep.

-

Alt POV

Senko was carefully putting on a placid face as she interacted with the clearly unstable fallen angel/demi-god that her husband gave a slight warning about. She wasn't sure how large the cracks in the mixed being's psyche were, or if the tells she had picked up were even merely a false flag.

But she wasn't blind, she could see how Arianna wasn't at all happy at Jake coming back home with people around him. Now with her sister already in the shadows watching over her, she was now inspecting this possible risk to her husband and making her own plans for the future. "And so he bound a, as of for now low ranked Water Elemental as a shikigami that he merged within himself." She spoke telling Arianna about the familiar binding ritual Jake as a way to continue the conversation with her.

Arianna clearly hummed in thought before shrugging and looking at her well-trimmed painted nails that Senko didn't really understand the appeal of due to being from a realm that was primarily stuck in the medieval period. Then Arianna spoke slowly and with disregard that made Senko inwardly smirk at how it made it clear how little the mongrel thought of her and the other kitsune. "I see..." Arianna drawled. "An outdated elemental summoning based on prior elemental affinity and then binding through mortal combat? How droll, inefficient, and outdated... But what can I expect from a kitsune with no contact with real magic."

Senko chuckled softly before laying her chin on her hand with her two lush and fluffy tails swaying in the air to show her amusement at Arianna's reaction. Those tails that she actually now took great pride in as Jake clearly loved hers more than any of the other girl's tails due to their greater size and fluffiness.

"Indeed, the method may be dated but he trusted me to touch upon his soul to set up the ritual... Also, he did in fact make mention of you." Senko said with her eye crinkling in sadistic amusement as Arianna proudly preened, but Senko had zero mercy as she cut down that pride with a single dry statement. "Yeah, he said you gave him a very potent grimoire that he can only use a tenth of, half of it would mangle his soul if he made a bad mistake... And the rest of the content is topics, he doesn't have the years of learning magic to understand the jargon used."

The fallen witch's lips twitched and her crimson eyes sharpened on Senko's form as she sat up straight and threw her golden sun-like hair behind her human ears as she said coldly. "I doubt you had the intent to harm him with such a treasure of knowledge and possibility, but would you allow a student to attempt necromancy via stealing a soul from one of the Pantheon's lands of the dead to practice upon?" She questioned and the fallen went pale as she was well aware such a ritual was in the Golden Order Grimoire that Jake had.

Such a ritual could lead to a god-like Hades, Yomi, or any other 'Personally' following through the ritual to come out and very clearly display their displeasure to the poor bastard that tried to steal the souls they held jealously within their realm.

"I didn't..." Arianna started before pausing and glaring at Senko who smiled coldly as her delightful sister had an illusion clone form out of Youjutsu in the shadow that loomed behind herself in support but in reality, she was hiding under the table with a crossbow from Jake that had its tiny needle soaked in hydra venom. Just waiting for her to dramatically slap the table in 'outrage' as a signal.

She wasn't strong, she never had been. And neither was her sister and neither did they have parents to support them with hearts and livers to survive... They long had to do things in the shadows with her using pure intelligence and Yukikaze being a merciless blade in the dark to keep themselves both fed.

This clearly insane fallen angel who was hovering like a disgusting diseased raven over her husband would not be harming him through stupidity or something as banal as mere jealousy.

"What do you want little fox?" Arianna flatly asked and Senko mentally gave her a couple of points for coming right out and saying it. But either way, she responded equally cooly.

"I want my husband to survive, I want him to prosper, I want... Him if at all possible, to be happy." Senko said before leaning forward to stare into those bloody crimson eyes that painfully reminded her of the Gumiho curse she used to have within her own eyes. "But you? You are a threat to that life. Getting him involved with the Greeks, encouraging him to interact with the Greeks' most important resource in their demi-gods... What do you want from him, in 'saving' those children and bringing them to that death camp?"

Senko wasn't stupid above all else. She knew Half-Blood Camp was a fucking sham, if Arianna truly wanted to save all those kids, she could easily take them to one of the peaceful supernatural realms. Or if she truly cared she could enroll the children of Athena whom she cared more about, into the Golden Order or another magical organization.

For a moment there was silence as golden eyes met crimson. Then Arianna spoke. "That. Is none of your business little fox. Be content knowing I do not mean Jake any ill intent. I admit I should have probably sealed away parts of the grimoire, but we were both too busy for me to dedicate full lessons to him previously."

Senko took the offered olive branch that it was, and subtly nodded in acceptance and smoothed out her posture before elegantly tittering as she spoke to change the subject. "In either case, I will give you this, Jake has been practicing with seals and runes so if you wish to get closer, you could use that as an avenue." She said in offering in return for the apology and she knew she hit gold as Arianna's own posture loosened and lips turned up at the thought.

Everyone believed overwhelming power and having potent senses allowed you to lead people around. But Senko was used to using a lighter touch in her manipulations. 'Now with the unstable fallen pacified for now... Where is the far more mentally unstable dragon woman that wanted Jake.' She thought wryly before clicking her mouth in the signal to call off her sister as she picked up her books of recent supernatural history from the table so she could catch up on the latest movie makers in the Heavens and Earth.

-

Across the world in the city of Kyoto that very aforementioned dragon woman was sitting with absolutely zero patience if not abject frustration being clear in her every still elegant move. As she performed the customary tea session after a major mission with the Shinto Pantheon person who was in charge of debriefing her.

There were three people at the low table she was sitting at, herself, Kanna that annoying head priestess of the Kanmui Yuki-Onna clan, and the source of her frustration in Yasaka the Japanese leader of the Youkai of the Shinto Pantheon who was the one in charge of debriefing. "Susanoo is currently fighting the Celestial Emperor and win or lose, the fact that you two went into the Chinese Celestial Bureaucracy territory looks bad on us... Not only due to how the Jade Emperor could join and tip the balance and easily win the fight and make us look weak, but their faction and the Hindu faction are close as well." Yasaka spoke in clear aggravation.

Kanna then spoke up consolingly. "The Gumiho Queen's are well known for their cruelty and bringing troubles to different lands, I am willing to forfeit my clan's pay for restitution for the purge to be paid to any lost families lives in the Celestial lands... But that's it." Kanna said with finality.

Yasaka rolled her eyes and shifted with those stupidly large breasts bouncing with the slight motion that made her eyes twitch as it reminded her about how she had now lost the color of her world... With how Jake didn't return to the Japenese Continental and thus she had damned idea where he was!

And seeing yet another kitsune with breasts bigger than her own head was just annoying now! As she was sure Jake was doing something perverted with those tramps!

"The Shinto weren't, and I wouldn't accept your clan being left out to hang in the wind Kanna... I have fought those two many times over the years as well. And thus I know all too well the impossibility of killing the two without several god-level figures that control space or time to lock down the area so they cannot escape." Yasaka spoke with clear irritation in her voice as she was well aware of the Gumiho Queen's troublesome nature.

"Are we done with the conversation now? I have things I must do." Kiyohime finally spoke up after taking the customary to not be rude three sips of tea and eating four rice crackers. She was done messing around, every moment she was here in Japan sitting on her hands. Was another second that Jake would be around those damned Greeks as she recalled Yuki speaking about how he was based off in NYC...

Both ladies blinked at the sight of Kiyohime turning pale and shivering with an expression of clear disgust coming across her face as Kiyohime thought. 'It's one thing if the man who I shall gaze upon for eternity had wandering eyes for the fairer sex... But those perverted Greek gods?' Kiyohime shuddered with bile rising up in her throat at the thought of Apollo or Zeus making moves on her beloved.

'Maybe I can ask Tiamat to help me burn down Olympus?' Kiyohime thought before being dragged out of her thoughts by Yasaka softly tapping her finger on her teacup to get her attention without being rude.

Yasaka smiled a small wane thing before she said wryly. "In either case, I must ask you both to keep your heads down low and not gain the attention of the Celestial Bureaucracy faction... And beyond that, Kanna." Yasaka said turning to her and speaking more formally. "As the leader of Japan's youkai, I accept the punishment of the forfeiture of your payment of the Gumiho cleansing mission and such lost payment to be turned over as restitution to the Celestial faction to mend relations. You are free to go now, I still have things to discuss with Kiyohime." She said in clear dismissal of the Yuki-Onna clan leader who bowed her head before walking out of the room demurely.

Once the Yuki-Onna was gone Yasaka snickered, visibly relaxing and Kiyohime couldn't help her eyes rolling as she was all too aware of Yasaka's mischievous personality and knew this coming conversation was going to be painful. "So Kiyohime... I heard from one of my little birds that you have been interested in someone?"

'Oh gods of Takamagahara kill me now!' Kiyohime inwardly screamed and then cringed as the ever-so-strong feeling of divinity touched upon the garden they were in. And even with her draconic essence, she flinched at the oppressive heat as the rock garden gravel burned a bright cherry molten red as from a pillar of light a divine black-haired beauty strode out of the fading light with minature suns in her eyes that made it impossible to make eye contact with her.

The newcomer was Amaterasu, who wasted no time in retorting gleefully. "No god shall save you now Kiyohime, now spill!"

And Kiyohime once again lamented her choice in tying herself to the Shinto Pantheon, even if they weren't as terrible as most other divine Pantheons.

-

Back in NYC a mother and her two daughters were sitting down together in a separate room from Jake's as Amagi spoke seriously with her beloved two daughters. "Kaga, Akagi, we need to pick up the slack, that other single-tailed sickly girl in Senko is both a genius who can guide Jake in matters of the state and likewise your aunt Shinano is a natural genius who mastered senjutsu simply by wanting to be able to sleep longer." Amagi took a deep breath as she focused on her two daughters.

Both of them... Weren't special in any real way as much as it pained her as their mother to admit it. "Our husband is a man with ambitions and should we desire to keep his eye and affection, we have to become more than what we are... We as a family will be doing harsh training under gravity magic while eating more of Jake's tonic regardless of its heat as Senko has proved its use in making a sickly girl like her gain another tail." She said with clear distaste as Akagi and Kaga both made faces in memory of the stupidly spicy food.

Kaga then spoke up as her face smoothed out in reminder of that tonic with a serious tone. "Beyond just the tonic and exercise, is there anything else we can do to become stronger?" She questioned her mother but also herself.

Amagi nodded and with a straight face she answered. "Yes, there are a number of ways for us to strengthen ourselves as Kitsune, most prominently, there is just stretching our magical muscles in combat and training which we will be doing as we will be fueling the gravity runes making us work harder in training... But there is also Senjutsu we will train in that will make our lifeforce stronger passively, as well as" Amagi's straight face couldn't be maintained as a small flush crossed her cheeks as she said slowly.

"There is also the bedroom arts of Senjutsu as well to grow in strength."

All three ladies squirmed with Kaga in particular flushing and rocking back and forth as she remembered the times with how Jake knew of her proclivities in wanting a man who took charge. Would just pull her into a closet or even in the middle of a conversation with the family he would pick her up and make use of her in ways that... Just made her squirm.

Akagi on the other hand nodded with zero shame, though with a slight blush retorted. "Of course, but uhm... Jake doesn't know Senjutsu though to make the bedroom arts really work?"

To which Amagi's lips twitched and she eyed her daughters with some amusement as she responded slowly. "And what do you think your auntie Shinano will be doing while Jake takes a break to unwind and learn more magic, and expand his arsenal of tools... She is going to teach him in a very hands-on way. How to use Senjutsu and the bedroom arts so he can properly mind breaking those two already broken nine-tailed Kitsune into something better." She said with a bit of a disdainful sniff.

Although she didn't understand why Jake wanted those two kitsune beyond their number of tails. She wasn't going to argue or question him, she was just going to make them worth his while and prove she was the woman to keep his clear harem in line, as the matron of the household. Though... She was well aware she needed to be much stronger to do so.

"Then how about the mission we took, are we going to focus on training or doing the mission we grabbed," Akagi said with some confusion as she pointed to the bounty paper that clearly read in bold.

[Wanted Dead] [Empousa Anna] [Reward 15 Continental coins]

Amagi looked at the mission and rolled her eyes as she drawled. "It's a milk run, the Empousa just takes the form of a child to enter schools to hunt for weak demi-gods with zero training. We will take care of it and beyond the difficulty of the mission, its main purpose is to show our husband that we aren't just sitting around and are contributing." Amagi explained and her daughters nodded in both understanding and agreement.

With that discussion finished, Amagi along with the help of her daughters set up the enhanced gravity runes on the carpeted ground, and in unison all three Kitsune groaned as the enhanced pressure weighed on their bodies greatly making it harder to breathe let alone move around freely.

- R-18

I awoke from my fantastic nap with a wet heat slathering my length, and as my eyes lazily opened up I felt a soft weighted form drape across my chest, and as my vision cleared up. I saw blue eyes and silvery white hair in front of me with Shinano softly smiling at me.

I briefly glanced around and realized that Yuki had seemingly already left the room and Ahri and Musashi were sitting by my hips watching my copulation with Shinano. But my inspection of my surroundings was cut short as Shinano gently dipped down and sensually kissed me and I couldn't help but grunt as she used her ridiculous body control that she had, via coming to learn Touki and Senjutsu merely through long periods of sleep, to precisely control the muscles within her womanhood to simulate her bouncing me.

All without moving herself at all. But after a few moments of sensual kissing and our tongues intertwining with one another, she broke the kiss and used her hands to make a little prop over my chest to rest her chin on as she spoke with our faces inches away from one another. "Want to learn Senjutsu and the bedroom arts?" At my blink at the question she tilted her head and a metaphorical lightbulb lit up inside her head and she dipped low to kiss me again on the lips and spoke again. "Ah, good morning Jake."

Just the deadpan way she said it made me want to chuckle but I took her offer seriously and wrapped my arms around her waist as I spoke softly. "I would indeed like to learn Shinano."

A small smile crossed her face before she nodded and then began to speak. "Senjutsu for Youkai comes much easier to us than for humans. Which is why we are going to use the bedroom arts to awaken your sense of your own life force to control later on, in touki." She explained and then I felt her clench down on my length in reminder that I was in fact balls deep into her womanhood.

Shinano took a breath and then rose up slightly but even still her large breasts were dragging across my chest. So as my hands naturally slid down to those lovely soft cheeks of her ass she slowly began to grind back and further on my length. Although there wasn't much movement, she used that slight movement perfectly in concert with her precise control over her vaginal muscles to give me a stronger massage down there, than I could get if I was naturally fucking a girl normally.

Even as one of my hands hand came up to bury itself into her plush breast I couldn't help but wonder if a Youkai's innate natural advantage with sex was one of the reasons Devils loved reincarnation them into their peerage so much. But regardless the idle thought was pushed aside with a hiss from my cock, there was a heat from Shinano that spread into my body that quickly invaded and seemingly congregated in my lower waist and above my pubic area.

"This is going to feel intense but I am going to inflame your lifeforce with my own... Rather than having you spend months in meditation, we are going to grind our life forces and very souls together. Which will act akin to having a nurse moving your body around to help you learn to relearn how to clench your muscles after a coma or accident in teaching you how to touch upon your lifeforce." She explained in a soft monotone but clear as-day voice.

A person's soul was very similar to a candle in reality. This was why souls were so insanely valuable to those who could make use of them, as regardless of the strength of the soul, they were in essence a small flame that could for literal eternity, be used as a battery to fuel afterlives and realms with the passive energy they put off.

Senjutsu/Touki and the bedroom arts in particular made use of the soul and lifeforce of the user to augment the body and in terms of bedroom arts, you could merge and rub your soul and lifeforce together with your partner's and the resulting growth of soul energies would be for some reason, far greater than either of your souls meditating or otherwise training for much longer periods of time.

And her words were all too true as her life force brushing against my own, was literally clear as day. My lifeforce was a tempered candle that bent under the pressure of her own raging bonfire of lifeforce pushing against it, and her more powerful and cultivated lifeforce stoked my own like a fresh ember being ground into life to add to the flame that was my lifeforce.

All this was happening even as she ever so slightly bounced on my manhood and provided one of the calmest and most pleasurable tantric experiences I have had in my life.

There was no rutting, or me flipping her onto her back to fold her into a mating press or something like that, she was teaching me a potent skill, and finally, as my own pleasure peaked I heard my system ping as she shuddered and shared in a mutual orgasm due to our connection via her Fox Marble.

[Senjutsu- Rank 1,] [Senjutsu has many subskills, but all are tied to the manipulation of the user manipulating lifeforce, be it their own, ally, enemy, or the very world's lifeforce.] [Bedroom Arts Rank 1,] [Bedroom Arts allows the user to manipulate a target's lifeforce, spiritual, while also bolstering the user and target's lifeforce through specialized sexual contact.]

 

 

Next 7 chapters are on Patreon and Ko-fi
Hey if you like this and want daily uploads and to read early chapters please drop a tip in my Ko-Fi https://ko-fi.com/azazyel22926 or https://www.patreon.com/Azazyel and your precious energy stones, it keeps me working on it.
My commission rate is 15$ per thousand words.

Azazyel

17