Chapter 26 R-18 Next Arc Setup.
354 1 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The wanted Fallen Angels in the bounty pages were basically everywhere without a major Pantheon holding the land or not being involved with the mortal world like the Shinto who lived exclusively in their divine realm.

"Why are there so many Fallen and Devils in South America?" I muttered as I looked at the list of targets.

Senko then answered my kinda rhetorical question matter-of-factly. "The Devils and Fallen were aligned with Germany due to them having a strong alliance with Adolf Hitler who was the premier Son of Hades and the strongest one to live... In either case, in giving support during World War 2 Hitler actually played his father and gave much of the unoccupied territory in Hades's Underworld to the Devils and Fallen to block off the Soviet invasion. So when Germany fell and the factions started tearing the land apart, the outcasted Devils and Fallen fled to Brazil, Argentina, and other South American nations."

My lips couldn't help but twitch at the history lesson as I imagined Nazi Fallen Angels in their typical bondage outfits... I shook my head and coughed. "Alrighty then. Anyway, I think we should start our hunts in Brazil then. It's the central place of South America and killing Nazi sympathizers is a bit of a tradition anyway."

The girls shared a look of confusion before shrugging and nodding. Which was just another sign of how different they were. Having grown up in the Gumiho Realm, they had no idea the weight of things like the world wars were to me as a human.

But besides the confirmation on the Fallen, we were going to be hunting down. I refocused on the realms that Senko explained to me. "Hmm, honestly I am thinking of going after the realm of Skadi to figure out where she stands. Either that or the Oceanic or Egyptian realm." I outlined and then went on to explain how the first and last realms weren't something I was ready for.

That was just too much of a hassle... Dealing with fire demons and whatever nonsense was going on in that corrupted nightmare realm wasn't worth it right now.

"Before we go for those realms though or even for the Fallen, let's just relax for a day. I need to wait to see if my claim over the Gumiho realm will actually go through." I finished

Kaga who like Akagi was leaning up against my shoulder, spoke with some confusion in her voice. "I thought the Jade Emperor was going to blow up the realm or something to otherwise mess up your claim?"

I shook my head and mentally brought up the timer for the realm claim which was only a good six hours away from completion. "No, the Jade Emperor didn't actually destroy the realm, though I am still unaware of the state of the realm itself... For all I know he made it into some kind of burnt-out wasteland but the realm itself remains." I finished with a shrug.

So that was that. We had a decent plan of action now, wait for my realm claim to go through and see what has happened with the Gumiho realm. Then depending on how that goes we would go to Brazil and start hunting down some Fallen to collect their wings.

"By the way husband, my little sister was hoping you had some spare daggers or smaller weapons she could use," Senko asked and I looked over at Yukikaze who wryly smiled.

"I mean... I didn't want to put you on the spot, but divine metal weapons are kinda difficult to get ahold of, even Celestial Bronze weapons aren't that easy to get ahold of despite how magically weak they are." Yukikaze spoke and I nodded as her words were all too true.

I took a moment and then shrugged. "Any of the rest of you want a weapon either?" I asked the other girls and the Sakura family shook their heads along with Ahri with them saying they preferred to simply use their tails and fox fire to fight. 

"I would very much appreciate a good stiletto-style dagger, and a more robust but still shorter machete-style blade so I can chop into things." Yukikaze requested respectfully and I made a mental note of that while remembering all the ore's and special materials I looted from the Gumiho city Yuki and I purged. And of course, the much more valuable materials we got from looting the Gumiho Queen's castle after I wrote my name on their castle to claim it.

Akagi then up spoke up asking what they were going to do in helping me claim new realms along with how we would start hunting down the Fallen, to begin with. Thankfully I had my supernatural finder which could pick out supernatural beings and once we knew where Fallens typically hung out. It was just a matter of finding the specific Fallen's who were wanted for the fucked up stuff they did over the years.

While talking with my kitsune and just relaxing, I took full advantage of Ahri's soft form filling my lap as her nine large tails covered both my body and her own in its fluffy goodness, allowing me to massage her stomach and legs and making her melt into a puddle against me as I spoiled the kitsune.

"Hmm!" Ahri barely hid a moan behind her shifting around and getting comfortable and I wondered... If I should just take her into another room. And then I saw Senko talking to Amagi and Shinano about the bounties I picked out in Brazil that were noted for being there in Rio where we would teleport to. 

I literally had a harem, I wasn't going to be ashamed of it.

"Excuse me for a bit." I said lifting up Ahri and turning her around so she was facing me so her legs went around my waist as I carried her off into the third bedroom we were using for Shinano's 'lessons' on Senjustu and more importantly the bedroom arts in that skill.

Carrying Ahri into the side room she huskily whispered into my ear. "I am ready for you." And she very much was. As I found out as I laid her out on the bed and moved my hand under her skirt caressing her womanly warmth between her legs. 

So after quickly tossing my own clothes into my inventory I did the same to her clothes making her ample breasts jiggle after losing the support of her bra and top.

Once we were both nude I lifted both of Ahri's legs up to my shoulders and she whimpered with her beautiful slitted eyes tightening as her tails embraced my body and seemingly pulled me deeper into her until finally she had her wish as her legs parted and went around my back so she could wrap arms around my back as well.

"Embrace me fully Jake, my husband and life." She whispered needily as she pressed her full breasts into my chest as she kissed my cheek, neck, and shoulders with as much love as she could.

All though Ahri and Musashi were the definition of needy, a wallflower or even just being unexpressive normally. That didn't change that down to their very souls I had a connection via their Fox Marbles so once I showed them my passion they would respond with twice the enthusiasm.

Her soft skin brushed against mine, and her whispers of affection tickled my ears as her tails expressed her joy with each gentle clap of my hips colliding between her legs.

'A harem is the best!' I thought joyfully as I lifted her face and began kissing her and I began sharing my life force with her making her squeal softly into my mouth as our souls touched along with our life force in the dance of Senjutsu bedroom arts.

Once we got the rhythm of drawing in and pushing our life force towards one another matching the thrusts of my cock into her womanhood, I sped up while increasing the amount of life force being moved back and forth between us.

 The sound of flesh colluding rang out through the room as Ahri softly moaned with every few plunges into her womanhood and I learned that the deeper I went, the more sensitive she was.

"Fill me, Jake!" She whined needily and I tilted her head up so I could nibble on her soft and fragile neck that turned red under my attention as she cried out at my name repeatedly like a mantra as I folded her half into a proper mating press.

And with my kitsune folded over and her eyes rolling up as I used my Senjutsu to drive her wild, I just slammed into her, taking as much pleasure as I could and not bothering to lengthen the joy as Ahri's existence now was one long mind-melting orgasm under the influence of my Bedroom Arts of Senjutsu.

"Good... Girl!" I hissed into her fluffy ear before I bit it making her scream shrilly as her cunt convulsed and then she gutturally choked as she went into convulsions as my hot life-force-filled seed slammed into her womb and I sucked some of her own life force back making her mind basically become a wall of static as her entire existence was a blur of pleasure.

 

 

Next 8 chapters are on Patreon and Ko-fi
Hey if you like this and want daily uploads and to read early chapters please drop a tip in my Ko-Fi https://ko-fi.com/azazyel22926 or https://www.patreon.com/Azazyel and your precious energy stones, it keeps me working on it.
My commission rate is 15$ per thousand words.

Azazyel

19