Chapter 4 – Aezelika’s Ace Lover
137 5 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As you follow Ace into the guildhall, you look around and take in the variety of people around - humans, elves, cat-, dog-, and fox-people, and multiple others that you can't place immediately. You follow her up to the counter and she rings the bell.

As you both wait for someone to respond, you turn to Ace, "So... This is the guildhall? Why did you want me to wait outside before?"

Ace shifted her weight as she leaned on the counter, "I wasn't certain you'd be able to blend in well enough. Those three you mashed together for your look had friends here."

"And now?"

"I couldn't really care less. You're my friend and that's what matters most."

"Do I have to sign up for the guild?"

"Nah. Monsters gaining sentience isn't unheard of, so it'd be fine if you did. However, I won't require it for you to work with me, and they only require it before you're allowed to accept your own quests."

You go to reply when a short, pretty man walks up behind the counter, steps up onto a step stool, and rests his arms on the counter, "Hey, Ace! What can I do for you today? Oh? Who's this?"

He's looking right at you. Ace replies, "This is a friend of mine. Their name is Y/N."

"Nice. Looking to join the guild, Y/N?"

"Not today. Just helping Ace with some of her stuff," You reply.

"I see. Well, I'm Zelket. I'm available to all adventurers for information, guildie or not."

You nod, "I see. Can I ask how a child comes to work for the guild?"

Zelket laughs, then straightens up a bit, "I'm not a child. I'm a gnome. Believe it or not, I'm as old as Ace here."

You glance over to see Ace nodding in confirmation, "Yeah, we grew up together. He was actually my first boyfriend."

Zelket grinned, "Come to think of it, we never did officially break up, did we?"

Ace snapped her fingers, "Damn, I knew I was forgetting something. Zel, we need to break up, man. You haven't come over in ages and a girl has needs!"

They both had a good laugh while you just smiled. They calmed down and turned to business with Ace turning in the Gnarling quest and accepting another to hunt some giant spiders - another E-rank quest.

You and Ace say your farewells and turn to leave, heading back to Ace's cottage.

***

Inside, Ace flops onto her bed, "So, it's still fairly early. Any plans or other questions to kill some time before bed?"

You tap your chin thoughtfully and nod, "Actually, yeah. What's a male counterpart to your, uh..."

Ace grins up at you, "My pussy? That would be a dick. I don't have one to show you, but..."

She moves off the bed and to her dresser. She opens the top drawer and pulls out a glass cylinder with a flared tip. It looked like a mushroom with an elongated stalk.

"This is a dildo. It's what girls use when they don't have a boyfriend. Well, some girls. I'm a demonoid, so I crave sex more than most other humanoid races. That said, penises can vary a lot in size and color, especially between the different races."

You look over the dildo. You assume the shape was a fair approximation of a humanoid penis, and the size was likely good for Ace. "Well, I owe you a back massage," You say.

Ace nods, "Two. Today and tomorrow." She turns away from you, pulls off her tank top and shorts, lays on the bed, and looks back over her shoulder at you, "Well?" She waves her ass at you.

You climb over her, straddling her ass. You place your hands on her back and press slightly in, paying close attention to her musculature and anything that feels out of place.

You press against the muscle between her shoulder blades and she lets out a light moan, "Fuck, Y/N. You're good at this..."

You continue working the muscles, pressing and massaging along her back. You work your way down and begin working her lower back and ass. As you do, she shifts slightly and lets out another moan.

"What's that? Does this feel good too?"

"Yes, gods yes. Don't stop."

You smirk and keep up the massage. You work your way a little lower and spread her ass, revealing the pink flower within. You trail a finger lightly along the slick folds. She shudders under you.

"Don't stop."

You chuckle as you keep massaging. You run your finger over her lips again, "Are you sure you want this, Ace?"

She reaches a hand back and spreads her pussy for you, "Please. I want you."

You nod and glance over at her dildo once again. You change your groin to a similar size and shape. You keep your skin tone and decide to make it a little softer than glass while keeping the solid core. You lean in and push your hips forward. Your new cock slips between her pussy lips and the tip presses into her hole. You hear her gasp and feel her shift under you.

You slide a few more inches in and pause, letting her adjust. She wiggles and looks back over her shoulder. Her eyes meet yours, "I-Is that all?"

You grin, "You want more?"

Her eyes go wide, so you remind her, "I'm a Yaksha. I can change my body freely. I can make it bigger if you want. Or smaller if this isn't ideal."

She smiles devilishly back, "Bigger."

"You're sure?"

"Oh, I'm very sure. Curve it down. And thicken it a little."

You oblige, slowly inserting the rest, then altering your length and size per her specifications. As you start thrusting, Ace moans and groans, "Fuuuuckk... that's perfect... Every spot just right..."

You smile and reach under her, sliding a hand up and cupping her breast. You begin squeezing and tweaking her nipple. She arches her back into you, forcing more of her breast into your hand.

You smile, lean down, and kiss the back of her neck, "Tell me, Ace... Is there anything else you'd like?"

She thrusts her ass back at you, "Fill my ass as well. Same length, a little - Mmm - Slimmer."

You nod and form a second cock just above the first, penetrating her ass as well, "OH! FUCK!! YES!! HARDER Y/N!"

You smile and start pumping harder, pounding into her holes with your twin cocks. All the while she keeps bucking back against your pelvis, timing her back thrusts within your own.

She begins panting and gasping, "Yes, Y/N. Keep going. Harder. Faster. Make me cum, Y/N!!"

"Anything you want," You say, leaning in to nibble on her ear.

"Grab my hair, Y/N! Pull it!" You oblige, "YES! THAT'S IT!! I'M GONNA CUM!"

Ace begins moaning louder as she shudders under you.

You grin silently as you watch her reaction.

She cries out loudly, "Y/N! OH FUCK!!" She buries her face in the pillow and lets out a long, low, muffled groan as you feel every muscle in her body flexing and relaxing in ripples.

You hold your position, buried deep in her holes as her muscles spasm around your two cocks. She collapses flat on the bed. You lower yourself, remaining buried inside her as she pants.

"How was that?"

She turned her head, her eyes glazed over, "I... Don't think... I'll ever... Find better..."

You grin at her, "I'm glad you enjoyed it. Shall I continue the back massage?"

She doesn't respond, so you press your thumb into a tense spot on her back. She lets out a groan and her muscles relax, "That's not fair.."

"What isn't?"

"You doing that."

"Do what? This?" You press into another tense spot, drawing another groan from her.

"Nnnghh..."

You lean in and kiss the top of her head, "You deserve it. You've been so kind since you found me."

She grins up at you, "You've been great too."

"You know, you're the only humanoid that's ever treated me as an equal."

"Y/N... Stop massaging and let me turn over, please."

You pull out and let her turn over. She glances down, "You might want to swap those before you put them back in..."

You look down and watch as they switch positions, the larger one moving up to the top and the slimmer one moving under it. She looks up into your eyes, "I know what you are, but... That's still creepy to watch..."

You chuckle, "Well, get used to it." You push back into her, pulling a long, drawn-out sigh from her.

She caresses your cheek, "You're the perfect lover, Y/N. And I certainly am glad I met you, but... we should discuss this. What we are... I mean, I wouldn't mind being together, but we barely know each other. So... How about this: We can be friends with benefits. Friends that fuck, but we aren't tied solely to each other."

You nod, "That'll work. For now. But I promise you, when I'm ready to settle down, you'll be near the top of the list."

Ace smiles and pulls you into a kiss. When she pulls back she says, "That's not saying much until there is a list. Now, shut up and make me cum like that again."

You nod and start thrusting, leaning in and kissing her neck as you do.

After a while, she grabs your hair and tugs your head up, her face flushed. She gasps, "Y/N... I'm going to... cum again..."

"Already?"

"I'm still... Warmed up - Ngh! - From the last one!"

You lean in and suck her nipple into your mouth. You begin swirling your tongue around the stiff nub, flicking it occasionally.

She moans and grips your hair harder. You feel her pussy clenching and her body tensing, so you pull back and slam in as hard as you can, pushing her over the edge.

"AHHN!!! Y/N!! YES!!" She wraps her arms around you and digs her claws into your skin.

You smile and keep pounding, drawing out her orgasm. After a moment, she goes limp and you slow down, watching her eyes as they open, looking up into yours, "Y/N, that was perfect. I'm so glad I found you.."

"And I'm so glad I was found."

"Mmm... You didn't cum?"

You shake your head, "I'm not entirely certain I can. It feels good, but there's no big finish or anything."

"Then how do you reproduce...?"

You shrug, "I know I require someone else. I can do some more research into it."

"Mmm... Please do. I want to taste and feel your cum."

You pull out and move off of her, "I'll make us some food."

She watches as you walk into the kitchen. A screen pops up:

Congrats, you fucked her. I'm surprised you haven't figured it out yet. Most creatures have instincts for this, but I suppose I'll have to spell it out. You need to form nerve endings in the penis, you idiot. Link them to your brain. There you go. Fucking moron...

You ignore it and begin cooking dinner, following the new screens as they pop up, guiding you through the process. As the meal simmers on the stove, you turn back to the first screen, "So what the fuck is your issue with me?"

Ace sits up on the bed, "What's that?"

You glance over, "Not you. My system is being a little bitch."

A screen pops up:

What's my issue? I was alive, got hit by a truck, and then suddenly I woke up as your fucking system! You're a goddamned monster and you've got more freedom than me! I don't even know what the fuck all I can do!

"And that's my fault? Why are you being such a pissy little fuck?"

Ace tilts her head, shrugs, and goes back to enjoying her afterglow.

Look, I was alive. I died. The next thing I know, I can only speak to you. I can see what goes on around you, but that's it. And the only information I have is on you. Forgive me if I'm a bit pissed off. I don't even get a second chance at life.

"Well, this is my first chance at actual life. And consider this: If I'm alive, then so are you, in a sense. Through me. You've lived a life, so why not help me live to the fullest?"

Flip the meat. And sure I can do that, but don't expect me to be nice about it. You're still a fucking moron. Don't even know how to cook.

You glare at the screen as you turn to the pan and flip the steaks, "I suppose that'll work."

A new screen appears over the pan:

Next time, maybe consider a guy? For me? That cute guy at the guild. He was pretty. Could easily be a trap. Imagine him in a dress. That's what I'm interested in. If you can fuck a cute guy once in a while, I'll try to be a little nicer. Deal?

You serve up the food as you consider its offer.

 

1st is a painting gifted to Zelket by an old fiend of his. 2nd is an action shot of Zelket.

Announcement
Slightly different poll here today: I'm going to have 2 different sets of options. Please choose one of each!
What do you want to do? Will you accept your system's offer?
  • Continue with Ace to slay the giant spiders Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Go your own way to explore and see what else the world has to offer Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Go back and visit Zelket to satisfy your system's desire Votes: 2 13.3%
  • (blank option. don't select this one) Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, accept the system's offer. This will result in a fairly even split between guys and gals. Votes: 9 60.0%
  • No, don't accept the system's offer. This will result in fewer (not none) chances to be with guys. Votes: 3 20.0%
Total voters: 15 · This poll was closed on Apr 16, 2024 10:54 PM.
6