Times
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Why is it, that a fate that could benefit us all is far out of our life spans.

I can already premeditate that we are all driven against each other. Maybe not your collective necessarily, but others will always be against you for some reason or another.

What I mean is, a human out there hates your guts just cause you exists.
That could be close to the reason.
Could be that certain humans are just pieces of dirt, meant to cause conflict. Though not many even wish for conflict nor to participate in it.

Yet at the same time... is that conflict wrong?

If we are all to be separate entities, have our own dreams, have our own perspectives. At the end, there will always be something that the other side is clinging too, that the side one aligns with perceives as truly insane. Whether you agree or not, with that, variances of more groups are created.

I mean there are lots of theoretical concepts like peace. Everyone has heard of it, but it only exists in places void of conflict. Yet can it be peace, when that place void of conflict facilitates said conflict outside it's boarders, or ignores conflict within it's boarders.

With some groups saying they want peace, while at the same time wanting what others have. Their perspective being that, the only way they can attain something is for people to die. Whether they facilitate it themselves or not.

Getting what they want due to disease, population decline, poverty, famine, narcotics, war, loss of heart. Anything. And though it only impact so many groups of people at a time, with more time, another group will be chosen. One people, another people, next another region. Who knows who will be next after the current groups of targeted people are annihilated? In the end, it is all data just being collected for future use.

They are only singled out for what little they have. While we can identify the oligarchies and identify the individuals and cohorts facilitating such hell in seconds due to innovations. Even with such knowledge, doing something about it even on a small scale, in some places, can be considered a crime.

I've seen real crime that many governments focused on for decades that lead to nothing, but with these false offenses, people can lose their jobs for opinions that are literally based in facts.

If this world wasn't bound to something other than reason, the world could either be at peace, or go down the hell hole it has always wanted to try out.

What I mean is the true war to be had, is breaking humanity from something generational: the bondage to a fraudulent authority.

0