Volume 2: Formerly Sugen | Abyss
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What is the type of being to be against a god?

Beings that create evils.
Beings that facilitate evils.
Beings that won't allow themselves to be bound by gods.
Beings that wish to be truly free.
Beings that see beyond the gods that others choose.
Beings that acknowledge, there is no way to discern a god's true perspective.
Beings that deny the hope bound by misinformation.

What is evil?
Evil, is going against the grain of morals set by those who believe their set of rules are justified to be confined to others.

That is the sentiment humanity has. The vast percentage of the world already believes that humanity was changed by a singular being. They see their wills as the singular one that should supersede everyone else's. Or else what would the point of their belief be, if it was second to someone else's. Even if the purpose or even origination was the same. All due to the one that ascended after his death. The singular existence that determines the accepted day and age.

Though, through a different lens, what was once a former form of humanity, died and then was reborn. Allowing for one groups evil, to become others salvation. But ever since, even with all the new death that has succeeded since, death would never lead to humanity changing again.  

0