Over
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I did this, so I must take responsibility for it.
I might give up everything in that place, but I won't forget it.

When I was younger, I told my parents that I was doing something. Something I thought would change the world. It was then when I probably became the monster.
I'm the one who watched media with those horrible things, and replicated them. Facilitating practices that belong in hell.
All cause when I was younger, I thought it would be able to accumulate into something.
Honestly, I had already seen the hell I'd imagined I gained from someone else.

Even before, when I was around six, I heard of a genocide that occurred to my one of my friends family. My first thoughts were, it was insane someone could go through with it, but what came next was, why were they killed?
In my mind, all I could is think of  was whether there could have been a good enough reason for people to agree to have them killed.

I think it's true, that our personal and generational predicaments make certain things ok individually, and other things not.

It's like how some kill millions, yet are still concerned over the atrocities of other entities, while not acknowledging their own.

It seems that in every human perspective, vapid holes exist to be manipulated.

There will always be different sides.
Nobody wants to confront harsh realities. No one wants to see another's perspective that is polar to theirs.

I wonder if his perspective is the same as mine. I always wonder what his answer would have been.
All I can ask him now is to kill me. That's it. That's all I can ask.

That world isn't mine to berate with questions, neither ask anything more from it.
I understand.
The world is written as it is. Trying to change something that isn't written to change, is pointless.

Cycles are cycles, because something or someone's always to weak to end them.

I wonder if standing over me, I'd get a different answer.

0