Chapter 10 Shiryu
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"New World".

Marine G5 base.

A group of ferocious-looking Marines gathered around and discussed without any scruples.

"HO~~? Has the headquarters sent a new base commander here? What kind of guy is he?"

Most people did not wear Marine's white military uniforms, but simply displayed the words G5 on a certain part of the body or clothing."Whatever, if it's a soft guy, we don't have to pay attention to him. After all, this is the New World."

"What if it's a very powerful guy?" A voice completely different from their wild tone sounded next to them.

The person who just spoke subconsciously added, "If it's strong enough..."

"Enemy attack!"

A few more sensitive Marines reacted and quickly stood up, using their weapons to support their bodies.

At the gate of the base, a tall figure appeared in their sight.

"Hey, you guys, this is Marine G5 base, what are you doing!?"

The figure remained unmoved.

"Sengoku and Garp said that G5 has a special location, so the style of this base is very similar to mine, but..."

Countless black thunder surged out of Dylan's body, and the powerful energy shook the Marines in the base.

"I don't really agree with your strength. You trash, now get out of here and line up on the training ground. Anyone who doesn't arrive within 1 minute can get out."

"You...are you the newly appointed base commander, Rear Admiral Dylan, appointed by the Marshal in an unusual way?"

Dylan stood at the gate of the base, raised his eyelids, and looked at the person who asked the question. "What's the problem? You still have 50 seconds."

After the others looked at each other for a moment, they rushed out in a swarm.

"Time's up!"

On the training ground, the G5 Marines were already lined up, but the formation was really unbearable to look at.

There was also a buzzing sound of discussion in the crooked team.

Dylan walked from the gate towards the training ground, and the G5 Marines fell silent instantly.

In the New World, their vision and knowledge far surpassed those from the world or paradise.

This man, the newly appointed base commander, actually possessed Conqueror's Haki!

This was the qualification of a king!

But...what kind of king did this man want to become?

Marine King?

Dylan walked down the steps slowly, looking at the Marines who resembled pirates with a blank expression.

"I didn't care what you did before, but from today onwards, my words are the rules."

"Those who have objections should either hold them in or get out. I'm done. Do you have any objections?"

A powerful aura spread out, and the Marines in the field straightened their bodies subconsciously.

"Gulp~"

Many Marines swallowed, but no one questioned it.

The G5 Marine branch, both in appearance and style, was very similar to pirates. Although they believed in justice, they disdained the style of this branch and others. Their methods were particularly cruel to pirates.

They also believed in the strong more.

"Since there are no objections, the first task is to upgrade the base." Dylan threw down a drawing.

"You have two months to complete your mission."

After speaking, Dylan's body flashed and disappeared.

Everyone in G5 was silent for a while as they watched Dylan disappear, and then burst into cheers.

"OHHH!!! A powerful guy is here, and now our lives will get better!!"

In the sky, Dylan was stunned for a moment when he heard their voices, and then turned into a stream of light and flew away into the distance.

...

Impel Down.

"Why did Rear Admiral Dylan come to Impel Down?" Magellan looked at Dylan in the living room.

"Came to meet someone." Dylan did not sit down but stood in the middle of the living room.

Seeing Dylan's attitude, Magellan didn't ask any questions. Marines often formulated some targeted combat plans, which required using prisoners as bait or deciding to execute the prisoners.

"What about the procedures, Rear Admiral Dylan? Most of the prisoners in Impel Down are Devil Fruit users. Although you are a newly promoted Rear Admiral, I believe you also know the rules."

Dylan stretched out his finger and shook it. "I'm not here to ask for a prisoner. Prisoners are of no use to me. I'm here to ask for another person."

"Other people..." Magellan looked directly at Dylan, thinking of the rumors about him, and seemed to understand something. "I see, is Shiryu going to be transferred? However, this also requires procedures."

"After I meet him, if I'm satisfied, the transfer order will be conveyed by Sengoku."

Magellan's ferocious face showed solemnity. "In that case..."

Magellan pressed the intercom in the room. "Inform Shiryu to come to the top floor."

After turning off the intercom, Magellan's huge body looked at Dylan. After pondering for a while, Magellan spoke. "Shiryu is too bloodthirsty, and once he starts killing, he can't distinguish between friend and foe. I hope you can control him better instead of being influenced by him."

Dylan chuckled and responded, "So your tolerance for him should be almost reaching its limit? If I hadn't come, you would have attacked him, wouldn't you?"

As they waited in silence, Magellan appeared serious.

In the Marines, the truly powerful individuals were usually Admirals or senior advisors. Vice Admirals stationed at the headquarters may have a prestigious title, but their combat effectiveness varied greatly and they often operated under the command of Admirals like Kizaru or Akainu.

Kuzan, Dylan's superior, was a laid-back individual, and the only person he could command was Smoker, who was considered a rookie and a big loser.

"If we want to end the era of the pirates, we must gather all the power we can use," Dylan Thought silently.

"Magellan, are you looking for me?" Shiryu, standing at a towering three meters tall, entered the living room on the top floor with a cigar dangling from his mouth.

"I'm not looking for you; it's this man, the G5 branch base commander, the new Marine Rear Admiral Dylan," Magellan replied, shifting his gaze between Dylan and Shiryu before falling silent.

He also harbored doubts about the rumors surrounding Dylan.

"Oh? Is it the rumored new Rear Admiral who's as powerful as an Admiral?" Shiryu blew out a puff of smoke and directed his gaze at Dylan. "What do you want from me?"

Dylan slowly drew out Shura, causing Magellan's pupils to shrink, while Shiryu wore a smile at the door.

"We will discuss other matters after I confirm your strength," Dylan stated calmly.

As kitetsu , the black-red blade, was unsheathed and exposed to the air, the atmosphere in the vast living room seemed to become devoid of oxygen.

Shiryu raised his eyebrows, sensing the ominous aura emanating from the blade.

He felt as if death had placed its scythe at his neck.

"Interesting..." Shiryu remarked with excitement.

"If you're defeated, it will be regarded as Magellan's preemptive judgment," Dylan added, flicking the blade casually.

Shiryu showed no signs of backing down. Instead, he responded eagerly, "If I defeat you, I'll have no choice but to betray marine. But...this is truly exhilarating!"

Ding!

Two black figures flashed in the living room, and Raiu and kitetsu stood side by side.

"What a terrifying power, and the intensity of this Haki!" Shiryu turned the cigar in his mouth, his eyes glowing red.

"If it's only to this extent, Shiryu, I'm not satisfied!" Dylan's arms trembled, and the Conqueror's Haki wrapped around Kitetsu's knife handle.

"Of course not, I haven't been this excited for a long time!"

Shiryu's arm also tightened, and the dark red aura also climbed up his arm towards Raiu's blade.

"Rain·che!"

"That's cool! Shiryu!"

The black Conqueror's Haki erupted instantly, and the blades that were originally together gradually separated.

In Shiryu's surprised eyes, Raiu trembled for a while and finally couldn't hold on anymore and bounced back.

Shiryu's body also flew backwards .

Shiryu stabilized his body after falling back several meters.

"What kind of power is this... Can Conqueror's still be entangled?" Shiryu's eyes flashed red: "This world is really wonderful!"

"Come with me, Shiryu, to the New World. There are plenty of people to kill for you."

The Sword returned to its sheath, and the red light in Shiryu's eyes gradually dissipated: "As you wish, sir."

--------------

Support me and get advance chapter in my patreon:patreon.com/void667

0