Chapter 23: Sleeping With Tsukasa On The Bed
212 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Sairyoku and Tsukasa finished their tour around his mansion, Sairyoku led Tsukasa to the master bedroom.

Arriving in Sairyoku’s bedroom, Tsukasa saw that it was very spacious. At the center of the master bedroom, there was a huge comfy bed.

Noticing the huge comfy bed, Tsukasa commented, “Husband wasn’t exaggerating before. The bed is very large.”

In response, Sairyoku threw himself onto the bed and lay there. Patting the empty space beside him, he gestured, “Sleep with me, Tsukasa-chan. It’s not only large but also soft.”

Tsukasa shook her head, “I haven’t changed into my pajamas yet.”

“Do you have a changing room connected to the master bedroom?”

Sairyoku nodded, “Yes, I have. And I also bought you pajamas and other clothes a year ago. They have already been washed and also have been maintained in excellent condition due to my magic.”

Tsukasa was skeptical after hearing that as she asked, “Really? How did you figure out my measurements?”

Hearing Tsukasa’s doubt, Sairyoku patted his chest with confidence, “My analytical prowess and memory are top-notch. I can solve any solvable mathematical equations let alone merely estimate your measurements using my eyesight.”

Receiving Sairyoku’s answer, Tsukasa remembered that he had invented a lot of gadgets so she no longer found it surprising.

Under Sairyoku’s guidance, Tsukasa found the changing room and entered.

Soon enough, Tsukasa returned as she wore a pink-colored pajama with cute rabbit design patterns.

Looking at his lovely wife in cute pajamas, Sairyoku’s heart skipped a beat as he muttered, “I knew it would look good on you. I don’t regret buying it in advance.”

“It wasn’t a bad idea that I had acquired shares for the company that manufactured those clothes.”

Hearing Sairyoku’s words, Tsukasa looked at him speechlessly. However, she had to admit that having a rich husband was very reassuring.

Not that she minded if he was poor. After all, Tsukasa was already used to living in harsh conditions due to the past era having barely any luxury and entertainment.

Furthermore, when her immortality was accidentally discovered by someone in the past era, she would go into hiding. She would mostly hide in the forests for a decade or so until everyone forgot her.

After Tsukasa changed into her pajamas, she tied her hair before heading to Sairyoku’s bed and lying on the bed by his side.

Tsukasa and Sairyoku had already hugged and kissed each other before so the two of them didn’t mind sleeping beside each other. After all, it was just another variation of hugging.

When the two of them had lain down on the bed beside each other, Sairyoku commanded, “Mansion, turn off the lights.”

Hearing Sairyoku’s voice command, the mansion AI turned off the lights in the master bedroom.

With the lights turned off, the moonlight passing through the window illuminated the room with a dim and soothing light. Or rather than calling it a window, it was more of a patio door that led to the balcony attached beside the master bedroom.

It was a one-way glass door so Sairyoku didn’t have to worry about having someone peep on him and Tsukasa from the outside.

Of course, that wasn’t even possible since in the first place, no one could invade Sairyoku’s land and mansion.

While Sairyoku was a magician of the Third and Sixth True Magics, he also had a magecraft and they were none other than Array Magecraft and Rune Magecraft.

He had already placed a magic array that prevented others from spying on either his mansion or his curtilage. The magic array would use illusions to disguise the area in and around his mansion for privacy reasons.

So even if he used magic in his yard, those outside the magic array couldn’t see him using magic and it would be disguised by the illusions as if he was just standing or being idle.

Sairyoku didn’t even have to worry about another magic user discovering his usage of magic since he had already set up a magic array that concealed the use of magic as well as the flow of mana.

All in all, Sairyoku had already guaranteed his and Tsukasa’s privacy in his mansion. It was already their sanctuary.

After Sairyoku double-checked the magic arrays he had set up before, he then hugged Tsukasa as he decided to sleep with her.

‘This feels like I’m dreaming despite being awake. It’s as if I’m in heaven.’

Sairyoku thought as he hugged Tsukasa and felt the warmth of her body’s temperature. The softness of her body as well as the alluring scent that wafted from her body made him feel as if he was dreaming.

On the other hand, Tsukasa felt Sairyoku’s warm embrace.

At first, she felt startled and shy about it since she didn’t have any intimate contact with men aside from Sairyoku so she wasn’t experienced in this regard. After all, it was the first time Tsukasa slept with a man.

Soon enough, Tsukasa felt secure and she relished in his company.

‘After a thousand years of solitude, I’m no longer alone.’

‘It feels assuring and warm. Is this what Tokiko felt when she married her husband? I could never understand her feeling and it was only at this time that I realized the warmth of a husband’s company.’

‘I’m so happy I finally met my destined one. Fortunately, Sairyoku is immortal so I can enjoy his love and company forever.’

Tsukasa’s thoughts drifted until she fell asleep.

Sairyoku and Tsukasa slept with each other as they enjoyed each other’s warmth.

19