Chapter 25: Natsuki Subaru Got Isekai’d
208 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Receiving Tsukasa’s enthusiastic gesture, Sairyoku nodded his head and agreed.

The mouth-watering aroma from the food cooked by Tsukasa wafted into Sairyoku’s nose, increasing his appetite and enticing him to eat them.

Holding a pair of chopsticks in his right hand, Sairyoku picked up a strip of grilled fish and ate it.

When it entered his mouth and came into contact with his tongue, Sairyoku’s taste buds were in heaven!

He can’t even describe how tasty it was! It was just that tasty!

But if he were to describe how tasty it was, then Sairyoku had to admit that the fish was cooked well. It was both sweet, salty, and [OMITTED ( 2000 words worth of complimenting Tsukasa’s cooking)].

All in all, Sairyoku was in love with his wife as well as his wife’s cooking!

“Tsukasa, be proud! You can cook!”

Sairyoku continued and sang praises, “I can eat your cooking all day and I won’t get tired of it! This tastes so much better than what I can cook.”

Being showered with Sairyoku’s praises, Tsukasa raised her head in confidence as she looked smug but Sairyoku found her reactions cute.

After she regained her composure, Tsukasa asked, “Wait, husband, you can cook?”

Sairyoku nodded, “Yes. I’m kinda good at almost everything. Although, I have to admit. My cooking is more on the practical and master chef style and it lacks soul. Unlike yours that has the taste of love and home.”

“I’d prefer to taste and eat my wife’s cooking every day rather than my own.”

Tsukasa agreed, “I can cook for you every day. After all, the two of us will live here from now on.”

Sairyoku asked, “What about your family? By family, I meant the ones who acted as the witness of our marriage.”

Hearing Sairyoku’s question, Tsukasa answered, “Remember how I vanished for two years? Well, I spent that time with Tokiko since Tokiko, like many others before her, had dedicated their lives just to accomplish my wish.”

“I gave her two years more time but just like any others before her, she couldn’t accomplish my wish. So after she failed, I already told her to live her life for her own sake instead of dedicating her life to me.”

“But even if she did accomplish my wish and managed to make me mortal again, I’d likely not agree to it since I already met you.”

Sairyoku chuckled, “I’m glad that you feel that way, Tsukasa-chan.”

While Sairyoku and Tsukasa were eating their breakfast, Sairyoku was notified by the chat group that someone had pinged him.

Sairyoku informed, “Tsukasa, I’ll talk to someone first so I apologize in advance if I become absentminded.”

Tsukasa asked, “Are you talking to a girl?”

Although it was quite concealed, Sairyoku could notice the jealousy laced within Tsukasa’s question.

Sairyoku shook his head, “Nah, I’m in a chat group filled with boys. They are all my bros and someone pinged me so it must be important.”

Hearing Sairyoku’s reassurance, Tsukasa sighed in relief.

After informing Tsukasa beforehand, Sairyoku then entered the chat group interface.

With his Ultimate Analyst, Sairyoku backreaded and quickly read the chat log and previous messages.

Soon enough, he came across the message sent by Natsuki Subaru who had pinged not only him but also everyone.

[Car Company Subaru: @Everyone, Fuck! I have been isekai’d to another world!]

[Car Company Subaru: The worst part is, I don’t have a cheat skill or any cool powers! No magic either!]

Reading Subaru’s message, Sairyoku thought, ‘Subaru should have recently arrived at Lugunica. And from the looks of it, he hasn’t met Emilia and hasn’t died yet so he doesn’t know about his Return By Death Authority.’

[Fourteen Years Old Pushover: At least you got isekai’d in another world. I’m still working in a fishing boat to pay off my parents’ debts.]

[One-Eyed Siscon: At least you didn’t get caught cheating on the tests and got blackmailed by an annoying white-haired girl into transferring to another school.]

[Apocalypse Regressor In China: At least your city isn’t overrun with zombies. Now I’m fighting zombies here as well as looting for food and weapons.]

[Powerful Stone Bearer: At least your father wasn’t crippled and you weren’t treated as trash by your clan and bullied for being weak.]

Instead of getting consoled for being thrown into another world out of nowhere, Subaru received messages from his bros who were insinuating that his situation was better than theirs.

Of course, Subaru decides to fight back and roast them!

[Car Company Subaru: @Fourteen Years Old Pushover, you should stop being a pushover, ditch your parents, and live on your own.]

[Car Company Subaru: @One-Eyed Siscon, you shouldn’t have cheated in your school to begin with! And besides, you received a whole package of food from the Admin while I only brought a pack of potato chips with me and a cup of instant noodles.]

[Car Company Subaru: @Apocalypse Regressor In China, you got a second chance in life and have future knowledge. At least you have that as your cheat skill while I don’t have any.]

[Car Company Subaru: @Powerful Stone Bearer, didn’t you say you obtained a powerful stone that increases your cultivation speed and improves the cultivation techniques you learned? Your situation is so much better than mine and at this rate, you will eventually avenge your father and obtain recognition from your clan.]

[Car Company Subaru: I’m literally broke in this world since this world won’t accept Yen! I’m so screwed!]

16