Chapter 27: Car Company Subaru, We’ve Arrived!
284 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

‘Damn, we’re done for! There’s really nothing I can do!’

Subaru was desperate after seeing Old Man Rom seriously injured by Elsa The Bowel Hunter.

Emilia was still buried in the shelves so Subaru and Felt were the only ones left to fight against Elsa.

Knowing his inevitable demise, Subaru thought, ‘I guess I’ll have to Return by Death and start over again…’

‘Just why did that damn chat group temporarily ban me? It’s already my fourth attempt yet the chat group hasn’t lifted the ban yet.’

‘The only option I have left is to Return by Death or wait until the temporary ban is lifted so that I can ask the bros for backup.’

Subaru was getting desperate after seeing Elsa walk towards Felt and raised her kukri blade.

But when Subaru was about to continue cursing the chat group, he heard a notification sound in his mind.

-Ding!

[Subaru has already discovered his cheat skill so the temporary ban has been lifted.]

After seeing the chat group announcement, Subaru immediately sent a message to request for backup.

[Car Company Subaru: I have a lot of things to say but no time for that! Bros, I need backup! A psychopathic woman wanted to cut my bowels!]

After Subaru sent that message, he noticed that Elsa was about to cut and kill Felt so he immediately closed the chat group screen.

“Haidara!”

Subaru shouted a battle cry to increase his courage as he threw himself towards Felt and moved her away from Elsa’s blade slash, saving Felt’s life.

Fortunately, Subaru reacted fast enough or else if he was late just by a split second, not only Felt but also himself would be cut by Elsa’s kukri blade.

But much to Subaru’s desperation, Elsa was about to take advantage of Subaru and Felt being immobile on the wooden floor. Subaru and Felt had just dodged and fell on the floor so they didn’t have enough time to dodge Elsa’s blade.

When Elsa was about to slash her blade towards Subaru and Felt, Emilia got out of the pile of shelves and shot an ice shard towards Elsa’s kukri blade, preventing Elsa from slashing Subaru and Felt.

Afterward, Emilia started shooting ice shards towards Elsa, causing Elsa to dodge Emilia’s ice attacks. It bought Subaru and Felt some time to regain their footing.

“Felt, I’m going to buy us time so run as far as you can!”

“I’ll give you an opening somehow, so when I do, run as far—”

Before Subaru could further convince Felt to leave the loot house and flee from Elsa, Subaru noticed that five figures appeared inside the loot house!

The leader of those five figures was a young teenager with white silky hair and golden eyes. Strangely enough, that young teenager was wearing a white lab coat and black undershirt as if he was cosplaying. He was none other than Furukawa Sairyoku or Secretly Rich Otaku.

Another teenager looked to be fourteen-years-old and has blue hair and blue eyes. Like their leader, although the blue-haired teenager didn’t wear any unusual clothing, the blue haired teenager’s white polo shirt reeked off a strong fish odor. The fourteen-year-old boy with blue hair was Suzuki Iruma or Fourteen Years Old Pushover.

As if that wasn’t enough, another fourteen-year-old teenager with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes among them was wearing blazing red jacket and a yellow-colored polo shirt with red outlines. The young chinese martial artist was Lin Dong or Powerful Stone Bearer.

The only ones who looked normal amongst the five of them was a japanese high school student named Otosaka Yuu and mature-looking chinese teenager named Zhuo Tiancheng.

Otosaka Yuu was wearing the Hoshinoumi Academy school attire which consisted of a black jacket and a white undershirt with a dark blue shirt underneath, black pants, and brown shoes. Otosaka Yuu was a handsome young teenager who was currently 15 years old. He has dark brown hair and maroon eyes and was known in the chat group as the One-Eyed Siscon.

On the other hand, Zhuo Tiancheng or Apocalypse Regressor In China was light skinned, tall and slim but well built young man. He has brown eyes and black straight medium hair. He was wearing white jacket with red line designs and a black undershirt paired with black pants and a white belt.

After they were teleported by the chat group into the loot house in Lugunica, Sairyoku shifted his attention to Subaru as he greeted, “Yo! Car Company Subaru! We’ve arrived!”

14