Chapter 7: Shikotsumyaku
227 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 7: Shikotsumyaku

"Ah! The training during this period has finally yielded some results." Kenichi revealed a simple and honest smile, not expecting to hide his progress from his teacher just yet.

Moreover, training could not stop. Becoming stronger was the only way to have a say in the future, and Kenichi was very interested in researching the Rinnegan and the bloodline of the Otsutsuki clan.

Oh, right, the Divine Tree as well. That kind of thing also piqued Kenichi Yumigami's interest.

"I originally thought you might never reach the level of a Jonin in your lifetime, but now that you have the strength close to a Chunin, there is still some chance." Orochimaru turned around and led Kenichitowards the laboratory.

He didn't have much thought about his disciple possibly becoming a Chunin unless Kenichihad the strength to become a Jonin. Otherwise, Orochimaru wouldn't pay much attention.

After all, for Orochimaru, becoming a Jonin was just a starting point. Being a Jonin only meant having the potential to become a strong ninja. Above Jonin, there were elite Jonin, the Sannin like them, and the Kage-level ninjas.

Orochimaru's eyes gleamed with fanaticism. Above Kage-level strength, there was power that surpassed the Kage and the high and mighty God of Shinobi.

"Teacher, about that experiment, I have some thoughts." Kenichi approached and whispered to Orochimaru, who glanced around and then waved his hand.

Kenichi understood what his teacher meant and did not continue speaking.

Although there were not many people here, the teacher obviously did not intend to discuss the experiment in such a place. Kenichidid not continue but followed his teacher to their experimental base.

"Tell me, what are your thoughts." Orochimaru sat on a chair, holding a petri dish, waiting for Kenichi Yumigami's answer.

"Teacher, this is what I think. When experimenting on mice before, I discovered..." Kenichi explained his 'research findings' as concisely as possible and then proposed a new concept.

Orochimaru was initially somewhat distracted, but as he listened, he became interested, sitting up straighter.

"This concept of rejection you mentioned is very interesting." Orochimaru looked at Kenichi appreciatively. Although his disciple didn't have much talent on the ninja path, he indeed had insights in science.

And this rejection concept mentioned by his disciple, Orochimaru had also discovered some similar phenomena, especially now that Orochimaru was researching the method for immortality.

"So, according to you, we can start with rejection tests, try to find a candidate that matches the First Hokage's cells more closely, and then find a way to suppress the rejection reaction, right?" Orochimaru looked at Kenichi with interest.

Kenichi nodded.

"Moreover, teacher, by doing this, we can reduce the consumption of test subjects and also reduce the possibility of being discovered." Kenichi considered everything for Orochimaru, only in this way could he increase the possibility of persuading Orochimaru.

"I'll think about it." Orochimaru did not agree immediately, nor did he refuse outright. However, based on Kenichi Yumigami's understanding of his teacher, he knew the teacher was already tempted.

This was probably also related to Orochimaru not giving up on becoming the Fourth Hokage. But once the Fourth Hokage was selected, his teacher's actions would probably become even less restrained.

"Kenichi, your suggestion this time is very good. Is there any reward you want?" Orochimaru asked with a smile, his pupils filled with curiosity and inquiry.

Orochimaru was quite satisfied with his disciple, a good helper in science, and he was not a person who stinted rewards.

"Teacher, I want to research Kekkei Genkai." Kenichi Thought for a moment and then gave an answer.

Ninjutsu was not necessary; as long as he wanted to learn, Orochimaru would teach him, including some experience and techniques for fighting against ninjas.

But the forbidden jutsu scroll he wanted most was probably out of reach. The current Hiruzen Sarutobi, although old, had not declined much in strength and was a very powerful ninja.

It must be said that although Hiruzen Sarutobi was often criticized, he was indeed a formidable figure now. It would have been better if he had not become Hokage.

His teacher found it difficult to deal with Hiruzen Sarutobi unless the teacher fully mastered the Impure World Reincarnation technique, but that was a matter for later.

So, Kenichi settled for the second best, choosing Kekkei Genkai.

"Oh? The Hyuga clan? Or the Uchiha clan?" Orochimaru smiled satisfactorily after hearing the answer, his disciple was very much like him.

"Neither, teacher. I heard that there is a strong Kekkei Genkai in the Hidden Mist Village, supposedly held by the Kaguya clan." Kenichihad no interest in the Sharingan or Byakugan.

But he was very interested in the Kaguya clan's Shikotsumyaku.

Orochimaru's eyes narrowed. The Kaguya clan's Kekkei Genkai from the Hidden Mist Village? That's the Shikotsumyaku, right? But indeed, that thing is quite interesting, Orochimaru had also heard of their deeds.

"We'll need to wait for that." Orochimaru did not agree immediately. He was also interested in researching Shikotsumyaku. To be precise, Orochimaru was interested in all the ninjutsu and Kekkei Genkai in this world.

But after all, the Hidden Mist Village had Kage-level ninjas, and capturing a test subject was not that easy.

"Understood!" Kenichiknew this would take time, and he was not in a hurry. Although Kenichiremembered Orochimaru had Kimimaro, he really did not know when they met.

Kenichi was not in a hurry, and although he and Orochimaru were teacher and student, considering the case of another disciple, Karin Uzumaki, Kenichiknew that even if Orochimaru defected, he would not be too dangerous.

But it's hard to say, after all, Karin Uzumaki did not understand the experiment very well, and Kenichiwas considered the second in command in this laboratory, and would bear some responsibility to some extent.

"Then later, I'll give you three test subjects. Test the rejection you mentioned with them, and then write a report for me." Orochimaru said calmly.

Kenichi licked his lips and then smiled and nodded.

As long as he was working under Orochimaru, it was inevitable that his hands would be stained with blood. This was unavoidable, and Kenichi had already prepared himself.

"Okay, teacher."

The previous chapter was revised. The task is an elective task, calculated separately after completion, without affecting the use of the research target.

(End of Chapter)

16