Chapter 19: Jasmine
123 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

James looked to see a slender young girl with an hourglass figure. She has olive skin, high cheekbones, brown eyes with full eyelashes, and straight, lush hair reaching her thighs. She was wearing a brown abaya, with a matching hijab. Although the clothes made her look far more royalty, James knew the beauty behind her.

“There she is,” James pointed out.

Lois looked to see a young woman wearing rather simple clothes. She thought this may be the disguise. “So this is the princess,” Lois remarked. She added, “The newest harem member.”

“Yes, but we are also freeing her,” James reminded her, trying to make it sound more noble.

Lois rolled her eyes and smiled. “Free,” she sarcastically replied.

James knew she was not buying it. “Okay, just hide in the alley and be ready,” James said.

Lois nodded. James walked up. Jasmine had just given the apple to the little child.

A large man wearing a purple shirt with light purple sleeves and beige pants approached Jasmine. He had thick eyebrows and a black beard. He had a sword around his waist. “You better be able to pay for that,” the man said.

Jasmine turned around. “Pay?” she questioned.

The large man grabbed Jasmine hand and shoulder. “Yes you have to pay for it,” the man said.

“I am sorry sir, I don't have money with me,” Jasmine replied.

“Thief,” the man shouted.

“I can bring money from the palace,” Jasmine panicked.

“Do you know what we do to thieves?” the man asked ash he grabbed Jasmine hand and pinned it down.

He raised his sword. “For stealing,” he said.

“No please, no”, Jasmine pleaded.

James ran and stopped the man`s hand.

“This is extreme for stealing,” James stated. At that moment, Lois from the alleyway aimed the Porter X2 Ray Gun. She looked down, sighed and pressed the trigger. The Gun made an electronic sound and fired a single energy wave towards the man. It hit the sword and it flew out of his hand. The impact caused the man to stumble back.

James turned and grabbed Jasmine`s hand. “What are you doing?” she asked. She saw a red wave come out of nowhere and now this man. He looked different and not from here.

“We need to go, we can come back later,” James stated. James held Jasmine`s hand and they ran off. Jasmine went with him. They ran down the street.

The man got up and shouted, “Thieves.”

Aladdin looked from the roof of a tent. The two people going into the distance. He looked sad. Aladdin looked down to Abu. “Maybe it was not to be,” Aladdin said. Abu, the monkey looked back with a supportive gaze.

James and Jasmin ran down the street until they reached a quiet place on the street. He saw a ladder. “This place will be safe,” James said. Jasmine nodded and climbed up the ladder. He got on top of the roof and saw it was open. There was a clothes line hanger and a crate.

Jasmine followed up. She tripped over the ledge and tumbled forward. James caught her in his arms. Jasmine smiled. She could feel his strong body. His smell was unique. She looked at his eyes. They were beautiful. She bit her lip.

James felt her body on his. Her smell was exotic. She was a beautiful lady. “I am sorry,” Jasmine said.

“No, it's fine,” James replied.

Jasmine pulled away from his arms. “I want to thank you for saving me,” Jasmine said.

“Like I said, it's fine. I am happy to help, especially for a beautiful maiden,” James said. He looked around the place. Jasmine smiled at the compliment.

“So first time out in the open?” James asked.

Jasmine, put her hand on her hip. “Is it that obvious?” she asked. She smiled.

“Sort of but you do stand out,” James replied. Jasmine looked a bit embarrassed and smiled back at him.

He found a pole. James picked it up and put it on the ground, he flung to another roof and landed on his feet. He wobbled. “That was easy,” he muttered to himself. “Let me get you something,” James said.

At that moment, Jasmine had found another pole and ran up. She put the pole down and flung herself to the other roof and landed gracefully. “I am a fast learner and it looks like this is your first time,” she said.

“Indeed you are,” James replied. She had potential, maybe I could give her a gun, he thought.

“Let's go,” James said, as he grabbed her hand. They both walked down the roof which had stairs.

“Where are we going?” Jasmine asked.

“Just a little special place,” James replied. They walked up a tall building and got to the roof. Jasmine looked and saw the view of the palace. It was surrounded by a high wall. There were multiple tall white buildings all with a round circular roof. The main building was much wider than the surrounding tall buildings which were slim. In contrast the housing for the regular people was tiny.

Jasmine's expression changed once she saw the palace. She looked away into the other direction.

“A palace is nice but,” James said.

“It feels like you are trapped,” Jasmine and James said at the same time. Jasmine looked at James and smiled.

“You are right,” Jasmine said.

“People telling what you do, I don't like it, I would set my own destiny, my own path,” James stated.

Jasmine agreed. “Yes, I want that as well,” Jasmine responded. They both looked at each. They stared into each other's eyes. James walked up and stood next to her.

“The world is big but the universe and multiverse is even bigger, I want to explore all,” James declared.

Jasmine did not know what the other two were but it sounded nice. “I would like to see it as well,” Jasmine responded.

“It would be better than getting married to someone I don't like,” Jasmine added. She thought she could trust this man.

“Forced marriage is awful, I can see that makes you sad. I don't like seeing that on your face,” James said, looking at her eyes. Jasmine looked back.

She smiled. “I think you are pretty,” James remarked.

Jasmine giggled and leaned forward, “Think?” Jasmine responded. They leaned closer. Their faces were inches away from each other.

“There you are,” a man shouted. He was wearing white pants and a black sleeveless shirt. He had a large sword in his hand.

“They are after me,” Jasmine said. She was shocked to see the Royal Guard here. They will take her away.

“Do you trust me?” James asked as he offered his hand.

Jasmine nodded and took his hand. James picked her up in the princess position and jumped down. He hit a large sheet which allowed him to slide down onto the ground.

“Wow,” Jasmine said. James put her down. He held her hand. Suddenly he was surrounded by men with swords.

“I will always be there for you, I will protect you. Trust me,” James stated. Jasmine thought those words were true. He meant them.

He looked up onto the other roof and saw Lois with her Porter's X2 Ray Gun aiming down. James shook his head. Lois saw this and stood down.

The guards tackled him down and arrested him.

“Let him go,” Jasmine commanded. The guard did not heed her words and pushed her down.

She took off her hijab. “I am Princess Jasmine and I order you to stand down,” she commanded again.

“Princess Jasmine, what are you doing here?” the guard asked as he bowed down. James smiled. She was pretty and sexy when she commanded.

“I order you to release him now,” Jasmine ordered.

“Princess me order is from Jafar, you have to take it up with him,” the guard responded.

“I will,” Jasmine replied. She looked angry. James thought she looked cute.

From a distance, Lois looked down and sighed. “Princesses are tough,” Lois remarked.

7