Chapter 22: Jafar`s Plan
134 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Thank you,” Genie replied. He could not believe he was free. He thought this man was noble and good.

“Genie since you are free, does that mean I can take the gold from his place without it being destroyed?” James asked.

“It would still trigger the fire but I can save it for you,” Genie replied.

“Please do, incase” James replied.

“So what are you going to do now?” James asked.

“I am going to travel this world,” Genie replied.

“Have fun, I am going to defeat a villain and save my princess,” James replied.

“Sounds interesting and good luck,” Genie responded as he flew into the air.

James looked at the Carptie. “Let's go,” James ordered. James jumped on Carpties and flew out. At great speed, he got back to the cave. He went past all the gold and up the staircase he came down.

“Carptie stop and wait here,” James said. Carptie stopped. James got down. He had the lamp in his hand and walked towards the entrance. He left the sandy tiger and saw the old man.

“Here is the lamp and I want my three rubies,” James said offered the lamp.

The old man's eyes lit up. He jumped on the horse. “You fool, you don't know this power,” the old man laughed and rode back. He pointed his staff at James and fired it.

James saw a beam coming towards him and jumped back down the stairs. The old man sighed.
At that moment, a red beam came and almost hit Jafar. He put a shield up. The shield broke immediately. The beam had splash damage and almost knocked the horse down.

“No matter,” the old man said as he changed back into his original form and rode off. Jafar smiled looking at the lamp. “No, it's time for you to be my princess,” he said in a sinister tone.

James thought that was expected however he seemed too much in a rush. He smiled. “James, are you okay?” Lois asked as she came running towards him. She jumped into his arms and kissed him on his lips. James felt her soft lips. He enjoyed it for a moment. He withdrew.

“You are fine, good to see that,” James remarked, relief evident in his voice as he surveyed Lois's well-being.

Lois's brow furrowed with concern as she returned his gaze. “And what about you? Are you alright?” she inquired, her tone laced with genuine worry.

A smile tugged at the corners of James's lips as he reassured her,

“I am perfectly fine and got my three wishes,” James said as he explained his encounter with the Genie.

Lois nodded. “You freeing him was good,” Lois replied. She had a new found respect towards James. She kissed him again on his cheek this time. She was definitely going to tell the others about this.

“It would be long until Jafar, realises his lamp won't work, he will go ballistic and may hurt Jasmine,” James explained.

“Then let go,” Lois urged.

“Caprtie,” James called for his magic carpet.

Meanwhile Jaffar rode his horse back to the palace. He was confident that his plan would work. He will become ruler in front of stupid Sultan and then make his daughter his wife all in front of him. He laughed.

“Let us make our way to the palace and seize control of this kingdom,” Jafar proclaimed, his voice dripping with ambition and malice.

The parrot, perched upon his master's shoulder, squawked in disbelief. “I never thought I'd live to see the day,” it muttered, its feathers ruffled with anxiety.

“They who will soon meet their demise,” Jafar declared, his eyes ablaze with ruthless determination as he spurred his horse onward, the beast snorting and pawing at the ground in eager anticipation.

He entered the palace at great neck speed. He went towards the throne room and saw Jasmine and the Sultan sitting together. He could see Jasmine was crying over the Sultan`s shoulder.

Jasmine's eyes flickered with a mixture of pain and anger as she caught sight of Jafar's menacing figure approaching on horseback. The Sultan's expression darkened with concern, his authoritative voice cutting through the tense atmosphere. “Jafar, what is the meaning of this intrusion?” he demanded, his tone laced with authority.

With a smug grin, Jafar dismounted from his horse, his gaze cold and calculating as he addressed the Sultan and Jasmine. “Your Highness, Princess,” he began, his voice dripping with false sincerity, “the man in question was a criminal, a threat to the safety and order of our kingdom.”

Jasmine's voice trembled with indignation as she interjected, her words laced with accusation. “Father, he was innocent! He didn't deserve to die,” she declared, her emotions raw and unfiltered.

“Innocent?” Jafar scoffed dismissively. “He kidnapped a princess, a crime punishable by death according to our laws.”

The fire in Jasmine's eyes burned brighter as she squared her shoulders, her resolve unyielding. “I ran away because I refused to be forced into a loveless marriage,” she countered, her voice unwavering despite the tremble of emotion beneath the surface.

The Sultan heard his daughter cry. She was truly upset. “You should have waited,” Sultan said.

Jafar's presence loomed ominously in the chamber, his eyes ablaze with arrogance as he countered the Sultan's reproach. “You granted me the authority to oversee the security of this kingdom, a power that rightfully belongs to me,” he spat, his words dripping with disdain for the Sultan's perceived incompetence.

“Too stupid to know, too stupid to understand,” the parrot squawked, its mocking tone a cruel echo of Jafar's sentiments.

Before the Sultan could respond, Jafar's declaration cut through the air like a blade, his intentions laid bare for all to see. “I have come to claim your throne and your daughter,” he announced, his voice laced with malice.

Shock and disbelief washed over the Sultan as he recoiled from Jafar's treasonous words. “This is treason!” he exclaimed, his voice trembling with outrage.

With a wicked grin, Jafar produced the lamp from his robes, its golden surface gleamed “Behold, the lamp of the Genie,” he declared triumphantly, his fingers curling possessively around its ornate exterior. “With it, I hold the power to grant three wishes, and with those wishes, I shall reshape the fate of this kingdom to suit my own desires.” He looked at Jasmine with his evil eyes.

He rubbed the lamp.

6