Chapter 26: Heading Back (R-18)
169 5 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

James woke up to feel something wet. He slowly opened his eyes and looked down to see a red hair bobbing up and down on his dick. Her hot mouth was over his penis. He smiled. Lois went up and down on his shaft. She was sucking it. Lois looked up and saw Jasmine staring at her. She let his penis out of her mouth. It made a loud pop sound. “Good Morning,” Lois said. She kissed the top of the penis head with her hot lips. She thought it was large but sweet. She planted another kiss.

“Good Morning,” James replied back. Lois stuck her tongue out and licked the tip of the head.

He looked to see Jasmine was gone. “If you are looking for Jasmine, she went to get ready,” Lois said.

“You were naughty with the princess, got her naked, made love to her breast, licked her and then got a handjob by her,” Lois teased. She licked the shaft of the penis once.

“I,” James tried to say. At that moment, Lois put her mouth over the head of his penis and sucked it once. She let go again.

“It's a shame, she wanted to wait till marriage to do the final deed but remember the rules,” Lois said.

“I know,” James replied back. Lois smiled.

“Good then someone deserves a reward,” Lois remarked as she kissed the head of his penis. She gave it a few pecks around the head. “Tasty,” she added as she gave more kisses on his shaft.

Lois stopped halfway and licked the shaft down.She went up towards her head with her tongue on his shaft. Then she went all the way. James felt her delicate tongue on his penis. It felt good. She was really teasing him. “Yes,” James said.

She got to his large balls. Lois kissed his right ball. She then kissed his left ball. She gently put her mouth over his ball and started sucking on one. James smiled. Lois sucked his large ball. She then moved to other ball and kissed it. Lois then sucked it gently. Lois thought she had very large balls but made sense for the mess he can make. Lois stopped sucking and kissed each ball. She licked up the shaft and got to the top. She kissed the head of his penis. “Time for the main meal,” Lois teased.

Lois put her mouth on his penis. She first rotated her tongue clockwise very slowly. James groaned. She then rotated her tongue anti-clockwise. She did this a few times. James groaned. Lois smiled. She slid downwards on his shaft. She reached a few inches down and stopped. She then sucked it hard once. James`s body jolted.

“So good,” James complimented. Lois then pressed her lips tightly around his cock. She sucked hard. She touched his large ball with one hand. Lois went up and down on his dick. She sucked his penis harder. She increased her speed. She went up and down again on his shaft faster. She could feel the penis throbbing in her mouth. Lois sucked harder.

“I am cumming,” James announced as he came into Lois` mouth. James shot his load directly into her wanting mouth. He could feel load after load blasting from his penis. Lois kept still and swallowed his entire load.

Lois slowly let go of his penis. There was a loud pop noise. Lois smiled. “Delicious meal,” she commented. She kissed the head of his penis.

“You were amazing,” James said. He had a large grin on his face.

“Thank you,” Lois replied back. She kissed the head of his penis again.

At that moment, Jasmine walked into the room. She was wearing her usual, blue top, blue harem pants and blue shoes. She looked dazzling.

Jasmine walked towards the bed and smiled. “He sure has energy,” Jasmine remarked.

Lois stroked his penis. “He does, so what are we doing James?” Lois asked.

“We are returning today, we need to check on what Lefi and Illuna are up to,” James replied.

“Okay,” Lois replied.

“I will say goodbye and pack a few clothes,” Jasmine added.

“We want to leave soon but we will be back for that wedding very soon,” James said.

Jasmine smiled. “I can't wait,” Jasmine said. She looked at Lois who now let go off his penis. She had a big smile on her face.

“I can help,” Lois said. They both nodded and towards the cupboard.

James got up. “I will use the bathroom,” James said. Jasmine nodded and pointed towards the door. James did notice she used a different room. James walked in and saw water in a claypot. There was a small bucket next to it. James took his clothes off.

He used the bucket and washed his body. He took 5 minutes. He saw there was a towel. James smelt it and it smelled like flowers. He smiled. He dried his body and wore his clothes. It was the same as the previous day but it will do.

He walked back to see Lois and Jasmine chatting. He saw there was a large racksaw.

“Ready to go?” James inquired, as he glanced between Lois and Jasmine, his love companions for the journey ahead.

“Yes, we are,” Lois replied.

Jasmine nodded in agreement, her gaze briefly flickering around her room. ”I told father we are leaving now, so he is aware. Let's go,” she confirmed.

“Okay, but first we need to secure some funds,” James interjected.

“I have some gold in my rucksack,” Jasmine revealed, a hint of a smile playing on her lips as she gestured towards the bag at her side.

“That is good but we are going to need more and I know where to get it,” James said.

“Carptie is here?” James asked.

At that moment Carptie came flying in through the window. “This is that flying carpet you have,” Jasmine observed.

“Yes, it is and we will take it to the place and then leave,” James stated.

Lois and Jasmine sat on the magic carpet. “It does feel soft,” Jasmine commented.

“It does,” Lois agreed. James got on the carpet. He sat in the middle. Lois and Jasmine leaned onto James`s shoulder,

“Let's go,” James ordered. Caprtie flew out of the palace at great speed. Less than half an hour, they arrived at the sandy tiger. It was a large sand statue.

“Wow,” Lois remarked.

“I did not know this was here,” Jasmine said.

“It was hidden by Jafar,” James commented.

There was a hole in the sandy tiger. They flew through the hole and got to the bottom. They reached the room where there was all the treasure.

“Wow,” Lois and Jasmine exclaimed simultaneously, their voices filled with awe and wonder as they surveyed the dazzling scene before them. Their eyes sparkled with excitement, reflecting the golden glow.

Piles of gold gleamed in towering stacks. A magnificent gold arch was in the background. There were gleaming goblets and gold cutlery, every item spoke. “Okay, on the count of three, we will touch the treasure while touching each other,” James stated.

“The trick like we did before?” Lois asked.

“Yes,” James responded.

“Trick?” Jasmine asked.

“We will create a link so we can teleport more things with us,” Lois explained.

“That is correct, if we can get as many things from here, it will be good otherwise it will trigger a lava trap,” James commented.

They got into position. James took the Multiverse Remote out. Lois held Jasmine`s hand and her leg touched James. “Now,” James said as they all touched the treasure. James pressed the button and they all teleported.

Meanwhile in another universe, two men looked at each other. There was a large garden and a single house. The elderly man was wearing a red scarf around his neck. He had white hair, white beard and white mustache. He had blue eyes. The man wore a rather old looking green blazer, green pants. “Who are you?” he said. The man had a British accent.

“I am Yuki,” Yuki replied. He was a tall man with a slim build. He had short black hair and black eyes. He had scruffy hair. Yuki was wearing a plain t-shirt, pants, and sandals.

“I don't care, you are running my perfect world,” the elderly man said. His hands glowed and a gold light started to appear on Yuki`s body. He screamed. Yuki`s body started to disappear from the light until he was gone.

The goddess looked at the scene unfolding from her place. She watched him eradicate that boy, he did not belong there. “Oh well,” she muttered to herself. The goddess changed her view and saw a grotesque creature with three heads and several tentacles emerging from its body. It had a large body and long tail. The tentacles had spikes on it. Each mouth glowed once its head was open. “This could be interesting,” she said to herself. She smiled. A black smoke cloud engulfed the creature and it disappeared.

She smiled to herself. She changed her view again and saw a boy moping around. “Poor Aladdin,” she said and smiled. “Lost your genie, wishes and future wife and now on the verge of depression,” the goddess added. A black smoke cloud engulfed him and he disappeared.

3