Chapter 27: Illuna Missing
102 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

James, Jasmine and Lois teleported back to their Dungeon. There was a bright light. James looked to see the Arabian Castle in front of them.He looked around and saw Jasmine and Lois getting their bearings.

“Are you both okay?” James inquired, his voice tinged with concern as he glanced between Lois and Jasmine, his eyes scanning their faces for any signs of distress.

“Yes,” Lois reassured him with a nod, a faint smile playing on her lips.

“That was something for sure,” Jasmine chimed in, her tone filled with a mixture of excitement and disbelief as she exchanged a knowing glance with Lois. They both turned their attention back to the treasure.

“Looks like we got everything,” Jasmine remarked, her gaze sweeping over the piles of gold and precious artifacts.

“We did,” Lois agreed, her eyes gleaming with sparkles.

“We have worlds to travel, and gold is one commodity that is used widely and valuable,” he added.

Jasmine looked to see a large caste in front of them. “Lois was right, this castle does look like one found back home,” Jasmine noted. She was surprised to see the similarities to her home.

“I thought it would be nice to have something familiar but I don't know how much Lois has told you, we can add more here,” James remarked. He added, “In fact, I plan to add many unique floors.”

“That would be good, as if they get to the core and take it, James will die,” Lois said.

Jasmine looked at James. “We will not let that happen,” Jasmine declared.

“Yes, we will not let that happen,” Lois agreed.

“I do want to see other places,” Jasmine said. She thought this looked too close to home.

“And we will, in fact tomorrow, we will be travelling to a modern yet chaotic place,” James said.

“Sounds interesting,” Jasmine said. She looked interested.

“It would be dangerous,” James warned.

“I live with danger,” Jasmine replied back and smiled.

James chuckled. “You sure do,” James said. At that moment, Lefi came flying out of the castle. He could see her small cute wings.

Lefi saw the piles of gold behind them. She flew towards James. “Thou want cookies,” Lefi exclaimed.

James thought, it might have been a while, maybe days since they last saw each other. Lefi might have been hungry. He approached Lefi and pulled her into a hug. “I am sorry, you must be hungry. I will make it up to you,” James said.

Lefi smiled. “Thou, very hungry,” Lefi remarked. She added, “Thou been an hour.”

“One hour since the food supply ended?” James asked.

Lefi had a poker face. “Thou one hour since you left,” Lefi said.

Lois and Jasmine giggled. James sighed. “It's only been an hour,” James commented. James thought the passage of time is different for sure, however this was not clear what that difference is between the worlds. He thought if this was the slowest that would be good however this did let him know to keep all his girls together in this world.

Lefi nodded. “Thou long time without cookies,” Lefi said.

“Yes James, you need to take care,” Lois snickered.

“What are cookies?” Jasmine inquired, her curiosity piqued as she looked to Lefi for an explanation, her eyes bright with anticipation.

Lefi gently extricated herself from James's embrace, a bright twinkle in her eyes. ”They are the most delicious items in the world,” she proclaimed proudly, her enthusiasm contagious as she spoke of the delights.

“I can't wait to try some,” Jasmine replied with a smile, her excitement mirrored by the eager anticipation written on her face. She wanted to try new things, food and see places. She was confined to the four walls of the castle, now is her chance.

“We should definitely get some. I do want to try some cookies,” Lois chimed in as she joined in the discussion, already envisioning the pleasure of sinking her teeth into a freshly baked cookie.

“That is a good idea,” James replied. He looked around. “Where is Illuna?” James asked.

“She said she wanted to play outside,” Lefi replied.

“And she has only been gone for an hour?” James questioned, his brow furrowed.
Lefi nodded solemnly. “Yes, she was happy with the clothes you provided and the freedom to explore,” she explained.

“Did you notice any humans nearby today?” James pressed further. He was worried about her.

Lefi paused, her thoughts drifting back to the events of the day as she considered James's question carefully. “I believe so,” she finally replied.

“Could she be endangered?” Lois asked.

James thought, there was a possibility, no it will happen. “Lois, there may be danger ahead soon, could you take Jasmine downstairs and give the perk bottles to drink and create a vault floor for this treasure,” James ordered.

“But James, we can help,” Jasmine interjected, her voice filled with determination as she stepped forward, her eyes meeting James's with unwavering resolve. Beside her, Lois nodded in agreement, her expression reflecting the same.

James “You can, but I don't know the exact danger either,” he admitted. “Me and Lefi will go find her,” he continued, his voice firm as he made his decision. “I need you two to protect the dungeon core,” he added.

“Okay James but be careful,” Lois said.

“Yes, be careful,” Jasmine added. They were not happy with staying behind however they knew the importance of the core. Lois had explained to Jasmine, the core needed to be protected. If something happens to it, James will die.

“Lois, can I have the Porter's X2 Ray Gun?” James asked.

Lois went into her harem pants and took it out. “Here you go,” Lois said as she gave the weapon to him. James received it and smiled.

“Lefi please come with me, I need you,” James said. Lefi's heart skipped a beat.

“Thou will,” Lefi replied. She smiled.

“Caprtie,” James shouted. At that moment a flying carpet came towards them.

“Wow,” Lefi examined. She was surprised at the flying carpet. James grabbed Lefi`s hand and they jumped on.

“Lets go,” James ordered. Jasmine and Lois looked as James and Lefi stormed out.

“I hope they will be fine,” Lois said.

“They will be, let's go and see those perk bottles,” Jasmine remarked.

“I warn you, they taste awful,” Lois warned. They both smiled and headed downstairs.

5