Chapter 28: Illuna is Mine
106 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

James on Carptie flew towards the city. Lefi had opened her wings and was flying towards the city as well. She had called a dozen or so dragons. James did think in the original she was able to call a hundred dragons. He did not care. He was going to save her.

“I can see the city,” James observed. He had the Porter X2 Ray Gun in his hand. He also had the Ultimatrix as well however there was no need for it yet. The Ray Gun will destroy them.

“James, if I go on a range h`re, I might destroy the city with Illuna inside,” Lefi warned. She added, “I Shall leave rescues with thee.”

“That is fine, I will get her, you both are precious to me,” James stated. He flew down to the city.

The town was surrounded by stout walls made of stone.Inside these protective walls, narrow streets wind their way through tightly packed buildings, mostly made of timber and stone. At the center of the town lies the marketplace, where merchants from near and far gather to sell their wares. There was a large cathedral in the center.

James flew across the wall. He looked down to see a man pointing his hands forward. A bright light formed in his hand. “Shoot them down,” he shouted. James looked down and fired his Ray Gun down at the ground next to him. A red wave left the barrel and hit the ground next to the man. The wave exploded on the ground causing a shockwave that knocked the man from his feet. He landed on the ground with his bum. James glared at him.

James flew towards the city. He looked around and saw a building. It was a two-story mansion made from bricks. It had tall, several narrow windows. There was a wrought-iron balcony overlooking the garden. The mansion has no lights on.

He flew towards the mansion. He aimed the Ray Gun and fired at the door. The red wave hit the door and blew the door up. James jumped off Carptie and went. He looked around to see a large muscular man putting his foot over a weak looking woman. The woman had horns on her head and was wearing a white dress. She had no shoes on. Her legs had scratches on it. She also had a collar which had a chain attached to it.

“Useless slave,” the man said as he kicked her.

The man picked her up and threw at her two other women. The first woman had cat ears. She wore a white dress and also had the collar and chain on her neck. She looked weak and sad. The third woman was no different. She had one horn coming for her forehead. She had a bruise on her face. She also had a collar and chain on her neck and was wearing a white dress.

James looked angry. He knew he would see slavery and slaves being sold. He was going to buy some slaves for himself so he could free and/or keep them. However these were scums. They took Illuna away from him.

“Where is Illuna?” James shouted.

“Are you a dog of the kingdom,” the man shouted. James aimed his Ray Gun and pressed the trigger. A red wave, released from the gun and it hit the man. The man got hit by the wave. It pentreated him and he exploded. His body parts went everywhere.

“What the,” another man shouted.

“You are all scum, making these poor girls slaves, you will all die,” James stated.

“Die,” a man said, swinging his sword.

James dodged the sword. He moved the Ray Gun and fired the red wave. It hit the man and exploded. The man went down missing his entire mouth. His eyes stared at the ceiling. He was dead.

James then fired the Ray Gun again. He hit another man. He exploded and his body parts went everywhere. There was blood in all four walls. “He is using magic,” a man shouted.

The man ran towards James. James aimed the gun to the ceiling and fired at it. The red wave hit the ceiling and exploded. The derby came down and hit the two men on the head. They both went down. There was a pool of blood leaking from their body. The three other men looked terrified.

“He is one man, with one weapon,” he shouted. James fired the gun and hit the man. The red wave hit the man with force. His body imploded. His bones flew from his body and hit the men next to him. They both screamed in pain. James reloaded the Ray Gun and fired two shots. They both got hit and exploded. All the men were dead.

He saw a bloody sword on the floor. There was a severed hand attached to it. James picked it up and walked upstairs. He knew Illuna was not here however he was going to hurt the person who tried to sell her. James walked up to the room. He kicked the door.

He saw a short fat man sitting in the chair. He had blond hair and was wearing a jacket, white shirt and black pants. He looked like a posh old man. James took the hand from the handle of the sword and threw it at the man. “Who are you?” he panicked as the hand hit him.

James walked up and stabbed his shoulder. He screamed in pain. “Why?” he screamed.

“You tried to sell my Illuna,” James replied. He pushed the sword further into his shoulder. The man screamed.

James then punched him on the face. His head jerked back. His right eye swelled up. “She is not with us, she ran away,” the man said.
James grabbed the sword and yanked it out. The man screamed. James then shoved back into his chest. “I know but you are scum for even thinking about selling her,” James said. He started to walk away, he turned around and fired the Ray Gun at him. He exploded.

James walked down. He walked to the front door and he saw a group of men in front of him. Some of them were wearing armour. Some had swords, some had spears. James smiled.

“ILLUNA I AM HERE,” James shouted.

Lefi heard this. She looked into the direction of the town.

5