Chapter 29: The Deal
127 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Illuna was sobbing in the street. She had scratches on her body. The clothes Onii-chan gave were dirty. He gave them with so much love. He probably will hate her. Illuna thought she wanted to be with him. He saved her. He gave her his blood. He said he wanted her to live. She wanted to be with him again.

She liked Lois, she felt motherly. Lefi was a good friend. Her Onii-chan was her Onii-chan. She felt like they were family. She thought back to her mother, her burning village. Those horrible people attacked them, killed the people she loved. Her mother's last word, “Live,” echoed through her head.

“Illuna,” a voice heard saying. Illuna looked up to hear the voice. She got up and ran towards it. She saw him there.

“Onii-chan,” Illuna said as ran up to James and hugged him. James bent down and hugged her back.

“I am sorry I was not there for you, it is my fault you had to suffer,” James said.

“No Onii-chan, it's my fault I played too far and they caught me,” Illuna tried to say.

“You escaped and I am proud of that,” James complimented. He kissed her forehead.

Illuna's smile radiated with the warmth of newfound love as she reminisced about her first kiss with Onii-chan, now her official husband. “I did escape, but there are many others like me still trapped there,” she confessed with a hint of concern in her voice.

"Leave that to me," James assured her with unwavering determination. “Carptie,” James called for. A magical carpet came flying towards them. James lifted Illuna and put her on the magic carpet. Swiftly, James lifted Illuna onto the enchanted carpet, her eyes widening in wonder at the unexpected sight.

“Wowo,” Illuna gasped, her amazement palpable as she marveled at the flying carpet beneath her.

“This will take you back home, where you will be safe,” James explained, his voice gentle yet resolute.

“But...,” Illuna began, her thoughts swirling with gratitude and reluctance to leave her Onii-chan.

“I will save them all and be back for dinner,” James reassured her. Illuna nodded. The magic carpet flew her away.

“She is getting away on that carpet,” a man shouted.

“You all support this slavery and gave my Illuna a bruise on her face and made her sad,” James stated. He moved the Ray Gun up, “You all will be facing me,” James stated.

At that moment, Lefi came and hugged him. “It is okay, we have completed our objective,” Lefi said.

James smiled. He was angry for Illuna getting hurt however it was the perfect plot for him to show this world his power and Lefi.

“Thank you Lefi,” James said. He hugged her.

“You are right we have achieved our main objective and I have killed the people who hurt Illuna,” James added.

“Sure tee revenge is complete then,” Lefi commented. She added, “Let's wend backeth.”

James smiled, she was very wise. “M`REEVO`R tho hungary,” Lefi exclaimed.

She let go and wailed her arms like a child, she looked cute. James smiled.

“I will give you more cookies and maybe something as well,” James offered.

Lefi was drooling. ”Thee,” she nodded.

“Excuse me for cutting our conversation, I am Leillo Lullubia,” Leillo introduced himself.

“And who are you?” James asked. He knew who he was and what he needed from Leillo.

“I am the Land Lord of this town,” Leillo said.

He continued, “I can see my people have caused harm to your family,” he started off. He continued, “I deeply apologise for this.”

James looked at the man. He thought it was perfect. “Can I interest you both in the mansion, it won't take long,” Leillo urged.

James and Lefi nodded. They both walked into the mansion. It was nicely furnished and had expensive looking items. They sat down on the sofa. Leillo sat down on the opposite sofa.

“I apologise once again for my town's action,” Leillo apologised.

“So Leillo was it, thou did not realise my identify,” Lefi said.

“No, if we did then we would never attack you,” Leillo said.

“Thou keep the treaty?” Lefi asked.

“Treaty?” James asked. He knew about the treaty however, he would want to play this along.

“Thou was challenged by humans all the time and thou got bored so was going to destroy the kingdom but made a treaty with the King,” Lefi explained.

“Yes, we will keep the treaty,” Leillo said.

“Thou take my family, how are thee going to pay for it,” Lefi said. James was impressed by her skills.

“I will accept your conditions if we keep the treaty active,” Leillo said. He bowed his head down. He had a sweat leaving his forehead.

“Thou want to go home but you want to ask him something?” Lefi asked.

“Yes Lefi, I do,” James reached over and put his arm over her shoulder. “Now, if this ever happens again, I will kill you all!” James stated.

“Yes, I vow to ensure they never trespass into your territory again,” Leillo affirmed, his voice tinged with urgency and resolve, though a hint of unease lingered beneath his words.

“And you will release all your slaves in that mansion, every last one of them and bring them to me,” James stated.

“Yes, I will,” Leillo replied. James and Lefi nodded.

James aimed the Porter's X2 Ray Gun. “You saw what this was capable of, I have much more at my disposal,” James warned.

Leillo swallowed his spit. James and Lefi left.

Leillo sighed in relief. He thought the Queen of the Dragons was a powerful creature but had a young appearance and that young man he did not even use his power but was terrifying. He thought that one of the Kingdom`s Faction was eyeing the rich natural resources in that area. He had to stop them.

James and Lefi walked out. “Thank you for being with me,” James said.

Lefi smiled. “Thou hungry,” Lefi remarked.
“We will have some good dinner but first we need to do one more thing,” James commented.

They walked to see all the former slave girls. They were all barefoot and wearing the white sheets or dresses. They looked terrified. They had bruises on their body.

“You are all free to go to your homes,” James stated.

“But how will we get there?” a woman asked. She had two horns on her head. She had a wide smile on her face.

He added, “Lefi, can you ask the dragons to take them home?”

“Sure, thou is easy,” Lefi replied. The dragons sweeped in and took all the girls. They thanked him.

“Looks like they all went,” Lefi remarked.

“They did,” James said. He thought that two of the girls would stay like in the original story. James thought this was an unexpected change. He played along to have them join him. He shrugged his shoulders, there will be plenty of others.

“Let's go home,” James stated and he added, “Thank you for everything, you really are amazing.”

Lefi smiled, “For longeth, I have been lonely before, but met a man and he brought vibrant colours to me life, every`hing is thy interesting,” Lefi said.

James pulled her into a hug. “I love your smile, I will keep your life happy,” James said. Lefi smiled. They held hands and walked back.

A woman with two horns on the dragon looked behind looking at the young man. “You might be the one but I have to go,” she muttered to herself.

5