Chapter 30: Vault
114 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While James and Lefi had gone to look for Illuna, Jasmine and Lois walked down the stairs. They walked through the castle. “This castle is truly remarkable, worthy of royalty,” Jasmine remarked, her gaze sweeping across the grandeur of the walls with admiration.

“James built this for you, you know,” Lois teased with a mischievous twinkle in her eye, a playful hint of mischief lacing her words.

Jasmine's smile widened at the revelation, a soft warmth spreading through her heart. “He truly does care for me,” she mused aloud, her voice filled with affection.

“He does, let get you ready, he has give us a task,” Lois said.

“Yes, he had,” Jasmine replied. They walked down to the Third Floor where they saw a very grim corridor.

“This is a servant quarter?” Jasmine asked.

“It was our original place to sleep before we got the castle up,” Lois replied.

“Okay,” Jasmine said. She thought it was nice and cosy. They walked down to the Fourth Floor, the Throne Room.

Jasmine walked in and was greeted by various jingles, “YOU NEED A LITTLE REVIVE!” she heard.

“This is interesting,” Jasmine exclaimed at the various machines. They had a distinct look and feel to it.

“It is, and these will be the bottles we are going to need, they taste awful but have mysterious powers,” Lois explained.

“You had mentioned that, James thinks they will help us for sure,” Jasmine said. She added, “It is a gamble but a gamble is what we live for.”

“It is, being lonely in a dead end marriage, I took the chance with him,” Lois said. She had a glint in her eyes. “It was the best decision I made,” she stated.

Jasmine smiled. “I know,” Jasmine replied, thinking about her own move to escape and meeting him.

Lois walked over and pressed the button on the Quick Revive machine. The blue perk bottle popped. Jasmine looked in surprise. “Strange machine,” she remarked.

Lois grabbed the bottle and gave it to Jasmine. “It tastes awful,” Lois warned.

Jasmine took the bottle and drank it down. She put the drink down. “It does but,” Jasmine said.

“James gave it,” Lois finished off. Jasmine nodded and smiled.

“I know what you mean,” Lois said. She then gave out the bottles from each of the machines. Jasmine thought they all tasted awful.

“So, did you feel any different?” Lois asked.

“I don't think so,” Jasmine replied. She added, “But there is something different about them for sure.”

Lois agreed. She walked over to the weapon`s suitcase and opened it. “These are guns, do you want to try one?” Lois asked.

Jasmine nodded. She saw the power of the other gun they had. “Let me try,” Jasmine said.

She picked up the Desert Eagle Mark I. “This gun has a kick to it but you might like it,” Lois suggested.

Jasmine took the gun. She could feel the weight of the gun. It had a sleek, metallic frame and a beefy barrel . It had a distinctive muzzle brake. “This is heavy,” Jasmine said. She saw Lois use the gun briefly. She held it properly. She put her finger on the trigger and aimed the gun. She could feel the gun, its power and weight, it wanted to shoot.

“Don't shoot here,” Lois said.

“Sorry, but I like this gun,” Jasmine said.

“Lets upgrade it then,” Lois said.

Jasmine and Lois walked over to the Pack-A-Punch Machine. “Put it in, press the swtich and it will do the magic,” Lois directed. Jasmine looked at the large wheels in the machine. She thought she had not seen this before.

She put her gun in the machine and pressed a switch. The machine started sparking and glowing blue. The gears were running full speed. There was a flag up. Then there was a ring. The Desert Eagle came out, or now the Red Hawk. The gun was red and was much darker.

Jasmine's fingers wrapped around the grip of the gun. She pulled it from the Pack-A-Punch machine. “Red Hawk,” she murmured.

Lois furrowed her brow in confusion, her curiosity piqued by Jasmine's remark. “Red Hawk?” she echoed.

Jasmine nodded, her gaze steady as she met Lois's questioning gaze. “Yes, it's the name of this gun,” she explained.

A smile tugged at Lois's lips as she considered Jasmine's declaration. “Well, if you've given it a name, then it's yours” she declared.

Jasmine smiled. “No, let's create that vault,” Lois said.

They both walked over to the tablet. “This is the control area of the Dungeon,” Lois explained. She clicked the Housing Tab. Lois scrolled down to create another floor. She made the walls out of steel. Then she added a large circular door with a huge wheel.

“Done,” Lois remarked.

The New Dungeon layout was the following:

  • Ground Floor: Cave
  • First Floor: Maze
  • Second Floor: Arabian Castle
  • Third Floor: Small Living Quarters
  • Fourth Floor: Vault
  • Fifth Floor: Throne Room

“That was quick,” Jasmine remarked, her tone tinged with a mix of surprise and satisfaction.

“We need points for us to do anything and it seems like our points just increase,” Lois elucidated

“Now, we need to move our treasure down,” Jasmine remarked, her voice carrying a note of determination.

“Agreed, this will take time so we should get going and then they will help,” Lois concurred.

They walked up to the Fourth Floor and saw the colossal round steel door. “Let's keep it open,” Lois said. Jasmine nodded. As they approached the door, the wheel in the centre spun and opened the door. It slowly opened and they saw a gleaming light.

As the heavy door swung open on well-oiled hinges, Jasmine and Lois found themselves greeted by the dazzling sight of gleaming gold, “All the gold up there is now here,” Jasmine exclaimed.

“Yes, it has,” Lois agreed.

“This saved us a lot of time,” Jasmine remarked, a sense of relief evident in her tone.

“And our backs,” Lois quipped with a playful grin. The two girls laughed.

They both walked back to the Second Floor and outside the Arabian Castle. They saw a girl on a magic carpet flying towards them.

“Illuna,” Lois shouted.

“Lois,” Illuna smiled back, she started waving.

Illuna jumped off the carpet. Lois could see the bruise on her face. “Are you okay?” Lois asked. There was a concern in her voice.

“I am fine, Onii-chan, saved me,” Illuna replied.

“That is good, “ Lois said.

“I am glad you are safe as well,” Jasmine interjected.

Illuna looked at Jasmine. She was beautiful. “You must be the princess, you are beautiful,” Illuna said.

“Thank you, and you are the most adorable person in the world. I can see why James will go to lengths to protect you, I would as well,” Jasmine replied. They both smiled at each other.

“Where is James and Lefi?” Lois asked.

“Right here,” James replied as they walked towards them. Lefi had flown him and she was fast, really fast, he thought.

“Onii-chan,” Illuna said, as she ran up and hugged James.

“Good to see you as well again,” James replied.

“Hey girls, looks like you have moved all the treasure,” James noted.

“It moved automatically once we had created the vault,” Lois replied.

“Thou hungry,” Lefi remarked.

“Okay, but we could have a nice spring bath first,” James remarked.

4