Chapter 31: Hot Spring Lake (R-18)
132 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Spring bath?” Lefi asked.

“That sounds fine,” Lois remarked.

“I will create above this floor, I will be back,” James said. They all nodded. James walked down stairs. Upon reaching the Fourth Floor, James's eyes were immediately drawn to the formidable Vault. He approached the colossal door. The hefty wheel started to spin, letting out a resonant creak. The vault door swung open, revealing a treasure trove of gleaming gold within.

“It is all here,” he muttered to himself but he thought he would need more. James smiled. He thought the vault opened automatically, like someone was controlling it.

James thought it could be the Dungeon Core. He walked down to the Fifth Floor and entered the Throne Room. He saw all the perk jingles. James walked to the tablet. He looked to see his points and they were increasing rapidly. James clicked on the Housing Tab. He scrolled down and added another floor. James then created a large, serene lake in the center. James scrolled around and added a geothermal source below. This should work, he thought. He added a building next to the lake, it connected. The structure was akin to Japanese style public bathrooms.

The New Dungeon layout was the following:

  • Ground Floor: Cave
  • First Floor: Maze
  • Second Floor: Hot spring Lake
  • Third Floor: Arabian Castle
  • Fourth Floor: Small Living Quarters
  • Fifth Floor: Vault
  • Sixth: Throne Room

“Perfect,” James said to himself. He went to the Item Tab and brought 5 towels. They spawned on the floor. James picked them. He walked back to the Third Floor. He saw Illuna, Lefi, Jasmine and Lois chatting to each other. They looked like they were getting along.

“The floor is created,” James announced.

The girls turned and had a large smile on their face. “I can't wait to see Onii-chan,” Illuna walked towards James and grabbed a towel.

Lois and Jasmine walked towards and grabbed their towel. “This should be nice and relaxing,” Lois commented.

“Lois was telling us about it, I want to see it,” Jasmine said.

“Thou hungary,” Lefi remarked.
“We will get food once we have the swim, it's bad to go swimming on a full stomach,” James replied. Lefi flew over and grabbed her towel.

They started walking towards the Second Floor. Drawing closer, the group was met with the breathtaking sight of a sprawling lake, its mirrored surface shrouded in delicate wisps of steam that danced in the air. On the opposite shore, a small, charming building nestled against the backdrop of the idyllic landscape.

“It looks nice,” Jasmine remarked, her eyes reflecting the appreciation for the scenic beauty before her.

Lois, sensing the therapeutic potential of the scene, added, “It will be nice and relaxing, and good for the skin.”

“I could be more beautiful for Onii-chan?” she inquired, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

Lois, ever the source of encouragement, smiled and nodded in response. “Could be,” she replied.

Lefi glanced at her own reflection, contemplating the allure of the enchanting surroundings. She looked at her own body and thought maybe. She looked at James. She then looked at Jasmine and Lois and both were beautiful. Illuna and Lefi looked at each other and walked towards the building.

“You both are beautiful,” James stated

Jasmine and Lois giggled and ran after them. James strolled enjoying his walk around the lake. The lake itself was around 5 hectares big. It was sizable. He thought having mermaids would be cool here.

James got to the building. He saw the bathing area, with smooth stones, bamboo. The hot spring water, sourced from the lake, was cordoned off so you will not be able to drift away. It was shallow.

James took his clothes off and was nude. He saw there was a shower area. There were several shower heads mounted on the wall. Next to them were a few stools and shower heads on the floor connected via a pipe. James thought he did not specify this level of detail. He walked down and sat on the stool. At that moment. Illuna came running nude out of. She had a towel in her hand however it made no attempt to hide her body. James thought Lois said she was an adult.

Her breasts were small. She had pointy nipples. Her body was petite however she had a large smile on her face. She looked pretty. Illuna's feet were small but cute. Her pussy was hairless. She ran up to James.

“Onii-chan was my hair,” Illuna said. Illuna saw his muscular arms, broad chest and prominent elbows. She looked at James who had a She saw James' friend`s, it looked large and thick.

James covered up with his towel. “Sure,” James replied. Illuna sat down. James saw her nude back.

He smiled and looked for soap. “Here is the soap,” Illuna said, as she pulled it from her towel.

“Thank you,” James replied.

James grabbed the shower head from the floor. He soaked her hair thoroughly. Illuna smiled. James then applies a generous amount of shampoo to his hands. Working the product into a rich lather, he begins the gentle massage of the scalp. “This feels good Onii-chan,” Illuna remarked. His fingers move in deliberate, circular motions, distributing the shampoo evenly and creating a soothing sensation. Illuna's grin grew wider. She felt loved.

James then grabbed the shower head. He turned the water on. The sound of water and the scent of the shampoo filled the air. James paid special attention to every part of the scalp, ensuring a thorough and enjoyable cleansing experience. As he raises the hair, the warm water flows, completing the cleansing process.”Onii-chan,” Illuna said blushing.

She then got up and ran towards the water. “I need to clean off,” Illuna said. She felt herself feeling strange. She felt the warm water on her skin and started to relax. She leaned back.

Lefi came out next. She had a towel on her body. She was not wearing the towel, however just kept it to her chest. He saw her large purple tail swinging around. It looked like it was happy. She blushed. “Thou wants a shower then food,” Lefi remarked.

James nodded and smiled. “Sure,” James replied.

She added, “Thou want special treatment for protecting and thy helping you.”

“Anything for my beautiful queen,” James complimented.

Lefi blushed. She walked towards James and sat down on the stool. She put her towel in the lap. James saw her small exposed back. He could see her tail. James touched it gently. Lefi moaned. “Thy,” Lefi said.

James thought it was rough yet soft. “Your tail is pretty like you,” James commented.

“Thou my hair,” Lefi remarked.

“Okay,” James replied. He grabbed the shower head and thoroughly dampened her hair. He moved the shower head forward and sprayed her body.

“Thou,” Lefi said.

“I am cleaning you my queen,” James teased.

“Thy Queen,” Lefi replied back. She smiled. James then put the shower head away. He put a generous amount of shampoo into his hands. As he expertly works the product into a luxurious lather, his fingertips engaged in a gentle massage of the scalp. Deliberately moving in circular motions, James skillfully distributes the shampoo. Lefi smiled. She liked the way he was taking care of her. “Gea,” Lefi remarked. She enjoyed his fingertips in her head. He was reaching the spot and making her mind relax.

James then touched her horns and massaged them. Lefi moaned. She thought someone had touched her horns but since it was James, she thought it was okay. “Keep thy,” Lefi added. James continued to massage her horns. He stopped. James then went over to her chest. He rubbed her small petite breast.

“James,” she moaned. James rubbed her breast making sure to soap them. His hands touched her breast gently. His index fingertip glided over her nipples. Jamesused both his hand and grabbed her boobs. James went clockwise slowly first and made her breast go round.He stopped. He then went anti clockwise and made a full circle. He moved her breast up and down as he washed them.

Lefi was red and panting loudly. Her breasts were being played with. “I am just making sure to wash them,” James remarked. James squeezed her breast. She moaned.

He then picked up the shower head and washed her hair. James's meticulous approach extended to every nook and cranny of the scalp. Lefi liked the feeling of her hair getting cleaned. It felt good and relaxing. “Now for the front,” James said. Lefi heard this and sprinted towards Illuna relaxing on her lake. James saw her cute bum.

She jumped into the water. “Hey,” Illuna said, who was disturbed.

“Lefi, you should wash to prevent contamination of the lake,” James remarked. Lefi swam around. She liked the feeling of the warm water in her skin.

Jasmine and Lois walked out of the room. Lois was nude and showed her magnificent breast. Her slender body looked amazing. Her long hair just flew with the wind. She looked majestic. Lois' hairless pussy on display. Lois walked towards the lake spring and sat down next to Illuna. She felt the warm water easing the tension of her skin. It felt perfect. Illuna leaned her head onto Lois`s shoulder.

James walked up to the shower head on the wall. “What is this on the wall?” Jasmine asked. She had a towel covering her body like Lefi. It covered her breast and pussy just barely. She looked stunning.

“It's a shower head used to wash your body,” James replied. James got up. The towel fell off. Jasmine saw his chiseled abdomen adorned with a set of six-pack abs. His manhood was large and thick. It was erect. She smiled at it and licked her lips. Lefi looked at it and blushed.

“I can help,” James replied.

“I am a big girl,” Jasmine teased.

“You certainly are but I want to show you my love for you, for your sexy body,” James said.

“You should take him up on it,” Lois shouted with her eyes closed. She enjoyed the hot water.

“Okay,” Jasmine replied.

“I love you,” James said.

“I love you too,” Jasmine said back.

James saw a button in front of him. He pressed it and the water started. Jasmine was close to him. He could feel her nipples touching his body. “This is how the water is turned on,” James commented.

The water started to cascade down James and Jasmine's hair and all over their body. Her long hair was getting soaked. It was long but beautiful. It was perfect for a princess. Jasmine could feel the warm water on her body. She looked at James. She could see the water glisten off his arms and trickle down to his chest. She watched the droplets that are traveling via his chest down to his baby maker tool.

James saw her eyes looking at his penis. It was erect from all the teasing. Jasmine looked interested. “See something good?” James teased.

“No,” she muttered. James kissed her on the lips. She felt the warm water splashing her body and his mouth. She concentrated on the kiss. She locked her lips with his. She could feel peace and calm as they continued to kiss. The water was the perfect temperature.

James withdrew. He turned the water off. Jasmine opened her eyes. She felt the water stop. He grabbed the soap.

“Turn around, I want to do your back first and then your front,” James said. Jasmine nodded.
She turned her back to James. He could see her tanned ass and long around which went past her butt. James, who was holding the soap, started to soap her back. He went up and down slowly first. Then he went in circles. Jasmine thought how strong his hands were and how good it felt when someone was scrubbing her back. She had servants wash her before but they were all female. She was happy James was the first and only man that would do this.

“James, this feels good,” Jasmine said. James smiled and he continued to scrub her back a bit faster. He then stopped towards her neck and scrubbed it slowly.

Jasmine felt her neck muscles relaxing. She moaned quietly. James started to massage her neck. Jasmine smiled and let him move his hand on her neck. “James,” she moaned.James then stopped and moved to her butt. He got into his knees and started soaping her butt.

James was surprised by him suddenly touching her butt. She was focusing on the good feeling that she did not notice James stopped. “This needs to be clean as well,” James Ben said as he used both his hands in a circular motion to rub her butt. Jasmine moaned.

“You are so naughty,” Jasmine teased. She added, “Having 4 women so far, wanting more,” Jasmine added. James slowly soaped her butt. Her brown butt was nice and round. Her hair slightly got in the way but it was okay for him. Her hair enhanced her beauty.

“I want to make it extra clean,” James teased. He rubbed her butt more. Her heartbeat was beating faster. She wiggled it slightly. She thought her servants were never this attentive. Then again, she did not want them. She pushed her butt and pressed against his face. James smiled.

He got up and spun Jasmine around to face him. She was surprised by this action. James caught her in his arms. She looked to see James smiling at her. His dreamy eyes were focusing on her and her body. She smiled as she felt something hard.

“Time to clean the front now,” James commented Ben said.

“You just want to touch my breast,” Jasmine remarked. James looked at her brown breast and dark areola.

“Of course, they are so beautiful and mine,” Jame stated. Jasmine giggled. He looked at her C Cup and grabbed them firmly. Jasmine moaned. He started to rub them with soap slowly. He first rubbed her breast with soap avoiding the nipple. He made sure to go up and round on her breasts. He was doing both breasts at the same time. Her breasts were soft yet firm. They were round. James enjoyed playing with them. Jasmine She was going crazy at her breast being rubbed.

He then moved down and soap her thighs and legs. James made sure to clean them thoroughly. He first did the right leg and went all the down to her feet and back up. Then he did the left leg and repeated. “I am getting the Royal treatment today,” Jasmine teased.

He dropped the soap. The water was not running. He turned on the water and cleaned his hands. Some of the water washed her hair. James then stopped the water. He reached and touched her pussy lip. Jasmine smiled, he had seen it and licked it before. He seems to love his area. “Time to clean this Royal kitty as well,” James said.

“The Royal Princess needs special treatment,” Jasmine declared.

James touched her clit. His one finger grazed over her clit and that lit her body up. He put another finger and slowly rubbed her clit. Jasmine started moaning. He rubbed faster. Jasmine was squirming. She held onto James for support. James, using his fingers, gently pressed and rubbed her clit.

“James keep going, this feels good and new,” Jasmine encouraged. James increased his pace. He rubbed harder. He pressed harder. Jasmine felt something similar with Ben before. She moaned. James pressed harder and she came.

“James,” she screamed. Her body had a spasm. James held on to her so she did not fall down. Jasmine was breathing heavily. She embraced James who hugged back. They held each other tightly. James turned on the water. They both soaked the water. She could feel the drops of water pouring down.

“I love you,” Jasmine stated.

“If you both are done, then you might want to come to the hot spring, “ Lois shouted. She heard the moans. Lefi was red.

1