Chapter 32: Swampfire
128 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

James saw Jasmine resting on his body. He carried her in his arms princess style and walked over to the pool where Lois, Lefi and Illuna were. He gently placed Jasmine in the lake next to Lois. Lois let her lean her shoulder.

Lois giggled. “You both were loud,” she teased.

“I was taking care of my woman,” James replied. He smiled back. Lefi looked at his nude body. She sank down a bit. Lois saw this and smiled.

“You should probably get in now,” Lois suggested.

An alarm was heard. “Hostile Intruder,” it shouted. James sighed. He thought so soon after he warned them to leave him alone. He thought people don't really listen and this maybe another group. This could be a wild animal he thought of as a possibility.

“Lois, I will deal with this,” James asserted with a confident tone, his gaze determined. He turned to Lefi with a request that carried both authority and trust. “Lefi, ensure their safety,” he urged.

“Thou will,” Lefi acknowledged with a regal nod.

Turning back to Lois, James insisted, “You could remain here; I won't allow them to get through the maze.” He retrieved his clothes and dressed. “Lois, I'll keep the Porter X2 Ray Gun right here," he announced.

Lois questioned, “Don't you need it?”

“No,” James responded calmly. “This could be a wild animal so I will use the Ultimatrix,” James explained.

“Thy humans above,” Lefi said. She could sense them.

James thought that was good to know. “Thank you Lefi, Lois could you give a packet of cookies to her once you are done?” James asked.

Lefi's eyes sparkled. “Sure, I do want to come with you,” Lois remarked.

“I don't plan on killing them,” he explained, a pause accentuating his contemplation. “This will be a warning,” he declared.

“Okay,” Lois said, she was still not sure but trusted his decision making.

James walked out of the Spring Lake and walked up the stairs to the Maze. He felt where they were. He thought they were making no progress and just at the start. They were going in circles. He thought they were not that smart.

James opened the faceplate of the Ultimatrix. He saw the silhouette of a humanoid, plant-like alien with a patterned head and root-like feet. James slammed it down. His body was engulfed in a brilliant, pulsating light. The air crackled with energy. James' body distorted, his body turned green. In a surge of radiant energy, James` features reshaped. His shoulders and head have petals and his elbows and legs had frills sticking out. “Swampfire,” Swapfire shouted.

Swampfire looked around. He walked towards the men. The clinking sound of their armour echoed in the air, The men stood in confusion and frustration. Their swords, securely fastened at their sides. It was dimly lit.

“Sead Spawning,” Swampfire said. His body launched seeds in all directions.They landed on ground. “Vine Attack,” Swampfire added. The speeds started to sprout and created large vines. The vines were large and thick. They started to move across the maze and found the men had been split into three groups. The vines approached a group.

The first group had four men looking around. The vines approached them. The vine grabbed the legs of the two men and hung them from their legs upside down. “Help,” the man shouted. The other two men looked back to see the vines. Another vine grabbed the hand of the man and flung him towards the wall. A wine went full speed and rammed into his chest. He went down. Another wine wrapped around the stomach of the man. It then slammed him onto the wall.The two men hanging upside down swung at each other and they were knocked down.

The second group were resting on the floor. There were two men and two girls sitting on the floor. “I am tired,” the woman said.

“We can rest up,” the man replied. At the moment the vines approached the two men, they grabbed the two men by the necks and started to strangle them. The woman saw this and got up. The vine approached the two girls and grabbed their stomachs. The vine lifted them and slammed them down onto the ground. At the same time, the vine strangled the two men. They both fell down. They were all unconscious.

Swampfire approached the final group. There were two men in the group. Both had swords in their hands. They looked at each other. They heard screams from around them. They looked around and were on the guards. “Fireballs,” Swampfire said as he created a fireball with his hand. He threw them at the two men. The two men saw the fireballs coming towards them. The first fireball hit the men. He fell to the ground.

The second man dodged the way. He looked towards the direction of the fireball. He saw there was no one there. The man looked confused. He looked around. A vine came towards them and started to strangle the men on the floor. The wine was on his neck, his arms and legs. He could not move. The second man looked at the vines. He saw his partner being strangled. He ran up towards him. He swung his blade. “Fireball,” Swampfire said. The fireball left his green hand and hit the man on the chest. He was pushed off his feet and landed on his back. At that moment, the vines wrapped his body and strangled him. He struggled however the vines were strong and both men were unconscious.

“All down,” he muttered to himself. He used the vines and moved them out. He then used the plants and wrote a message using the vines which said, “Stay Out.” Swampfire walked back. He turned back into his human form.

James thought that went well however it will not be over. He knows more will be coming so he is going to need more people to come through. However first he needed to kill some zombies and meet his four women. They will be important.

2