Chapter 06 – Training 01.
212 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Chapter Size: 2000 Words.]
Third Person POV

Somewhere in England.

...

...

Snape began his push-ups, moving to the middle of the lawn next to the house, and started his push-ups, placing his hands against the ground. He only did one and looked at the system, where there was a push-up line with [1/100] completed. Pleased that it had worked as he imagined, he resumed the exercises.

He continued to crush his chest to force it against the ground with his weight, push-up after push-up he stopped at his twentieth, with his body giving up much sooner than he wanted, but he continued with his willpower.

Taking a rest, he resumed to finish the exercise, his arms trembling in the second session, and he did 10 more push-ups before finally collapsing tired again. This continued for 1 hour, until he finally completed his 100 push-ups as the system asked.

"I've lost count of cursing this weak and sick body..." Snape murmured as he looked at the result, at least one of the four modalities was complete, and he had 3 more exercises to do, at least they were not exercises that required so much strength. Some time later, he began his squats and finished them in the next 20 minutes, moving on to the sit-ups, which were more difficult than the last, but completed 30 minutes later.

Stamping his feet against the ground, preparing to run 10 kilometers, this would be a challenge for his current body, but at least he had a good field to run on. So, he started off through the lawn of the house and entered the pine forest on the hill, with a walking path, he continued through the place, however, 1 kilometer later, he leaned on a tree breathing with a bit of difficulty.

"I haven't fully recovered from that escape with the sand serpent that happened yesterday..." He murmured and resumed running after a while, finally completing the exercises 2 hours later going back and forth from the pine forest to the house on the hill.

Snape looked at the system where there was a notification that he had completed his goal. [System: You earned 3 points to add to your stats!]

"I didn't get a full recovery like yesterday? Seems that's only, only when I pass the punishment..." Snape complained a bit, as he wanted to see if he could save his recovery for later, which would be very useful, but he wouldn't win that way.

Earning another 3 points and adding them to yesterday's 3, he had 6 points to spend on stats, so he decided to see what happened to his body if he added new statuses.

"Where should I spend these points, it seems that the average of a human from this world is 10 at their peak, I'll try to balance my stats while keeping intelligence above all others." He thought about where he should spend and moved his finger to where he was most deficient at the moment.

-----------------------------------

STATUS

NAME: Severus Snape

LEVEL: 1

JOB: NONE

TITLE: NONE

HP: (100+20):120

MP: 250/250

----------------

STRENGTH: (5+2): 7

AGILITY: (6+2): 8

VITALITY: (2+2) : 4

INTELLIGENCE: 20

SENSE: 5

REMAINING POINTS: (6-6):0

-----------------------------------

As soon as he finished, the result was immediate, Snape felt his body react to the change in status, feeling stronger, faster, and more alive. "This is amazing... it doesn't seem like much, but my vitality doubled with those two points, so it had a major impact on my body." He said to himself in a rather excited tone while inspecting his body.

He then left the system and would continue the exercises to improve his body even having done his daily mission, as his focus now was to at least change this weak Snape into someone whose body wouldn't let him down when he needed it.

Now with his body stronger, he began to do push-ups, squats, sit-ups, and lift weights he found with less difficulty for the rest of the day, despite still feeling his body weak, he had improved a lot.

When the sun was finally setting, Snape was lying on the grass in the backyard breathing with a bit of difficulty, since he had reached his limit there, but still, satisfied.

Returning home a bit tired, he started opening all the kitchen shelves looking for the items that the travel agency had requested from him. He quickly began to eat to replenish his bodily energies after such a day and realized that his stock was quite scarce for his condition.

"I should call... what was his name again?!" Snape scratched his head, realizing he hadn't even asked the name of the man who brought him here or paid attention when he introduced himself.

"Anyway, I have his number, so I would call him, since I'm going to need a larger food stock while I'm here training..." Snape murmured and continued to eat. He opened the system and saw something interesting; he had increased his vitality by +1 and strength by +1 as well after training.

"So, I can increase my stats like this too... this is great." He said with satisfaction while eating a piece of bread voraciously.

After it got dark, he took a shower and returned to his room, going back to his study notebook, trying to improve his knowledge and learn a bit more about magic and even reviewing what Snape knew. But with a new mind occupying that head, he could come to new conclusions and develop new forms of magic that this world couldn't imagine.

He only realized when the moon was already high in the sky. Then, casting a spell to protect his memories, since Morou was always very cautious, Snape went to sleep after the detection spell was activated to not be surprised by any enemy, even here.

The next day, he got out of bed quickly, and the first thing he did was call that gentleman.

"Mr. Snape! What a surprise you're calling the day after, is something wrong?" He asked, and Snape could hear the cautious tone on the other side of the line.

"First, I want your name, I ended up forgetting." He spoke with a surprisingly embarrassed tone.

"It's Charles. You can call me that!" He instructed.

"So Charles, I need you to send me double the food stock you had tomorrow." Snape spoke.

"There was at least 1 month's worth of food there..." Charles murmured.

"It doesn't matter, I'm eating much more than usual, don't worry, I will pay for everything." Snape spoke. The man was surprised but quickly said he would send another stock of food the same day, and Snape thanked him.

He returned to the training site and started with his daily mission. Unlike yesterday, when his stats were lower, with much more ease and less time, he completed the push-ups, squats, and sit-ups in a total of one hour, taking another hour to do the run.

As he resumed training his body, Charles had arrived while Snape continued the training and placed the food and a dagger that the wizard had requested over the phone inside the house, fulfilling his request without asking too much to not irritate the mage.

After saying goodbye to Charles, who wondered why a mage was shirtless lifting weights in this place in the middle of nowhere, Snape trained the rest of the day and added more points to his stats. By the end of the day, his training had earned him another point, but he noticed that the higher it got, the harder it would be to gain a point on his own. However, he wasn't worried about this, as long as he increased his body's status with the daily points, which seemed to fix at 3 daily, he would be strong enough.

----------------------

STRENGTH: 8

AGILITY: 6

VITALITY: 9

INTELLIGENCE: 20

SENSE: 5

----------------------

He had focused on increasing his vitality, where he had more energy to do more exercises, which greatly facilitated the next day, finishing all his daily mission in an hour and a half and continuing basic exercises for the rest of the day.

On this third day, he took his dagger and began to practice its movements with his old memories, to train his body with the weapon and make him get used to another type of weapon besides magic, he still didn't want to learn magic as well while his body was so weak, when the day ended, at night he would return to study and learn more about magic, even gaining another point in intelligence on this third day.

This routine continued, and a week had passed, and Snape was out of food again, when Charles came to deliver another batch of food requested by Snape, he was a bit surprised that the boy seemed taller, was shirtless, and didn't look like the weak-looking wizard he had seen on the first day when the wizard arrived, his skin had changed and he even looked handsome like a magazine model, unlike the hideous unkempt boy he met at the train station, not that he let his thoughts show to the wizard, he was still as afraid of the wizard as the first moment he saw him and wouldn't like to provoke his wrath knowing what wizards could do.

After Snape saw Charles leave again, he began to devour the food that was supposed to last a month, but Snape would eat it in a week at most.

After that, Snape opened his status and saw with satisfaction, since he had arrived here a week ago, his status had changed a lot, with him adding points and gaining through his daily exercises.

STRENGTH: 14

AGILITY: 12

VITALITY: 14

INTELLIGENCE: 25

SENSE: 11

'I am stronger than a human adult, but I am still so far from my old self, so I will not leave my physical training until I improve a lot before starting to explore my magic.' Snape pondered entirely.

A week had become weeks, and every time Charles brought new food, he looked at Snape quite alarmed, first that the boy no longer looked like a teenager he saw, his face was still young, but he was growing, his body was toned like a toned athlete, he looked much more imposing than he was before, wondering if it was something created by magic and even a bit envious, since his wife would love to see him with a body like that, maybe he could finally heat up his marriage, which has been cold for years.

While Snape was oblivious to Charles's envy, he finally decided to stop a bit with the physical exercises and focus a bit more on magic after opening the system screen and looking with satisfaction.

STRENGTH: 34

AGILITY: 32

VITALITY: 34

INTELLIGENCE: 45

SENSE: 29

He was bursting with vitality, his daily mission had become a small hobby that occupied 10 minutes of his day, in a month, he had gained a huge burst of Status, making the old Snape look like a shadow of what he was now, Snape felt taller and more alive than ever since he came to this world.

He felt he could punch a rock and break it, although he was still reluctant to try something like that, but he was satisfied, it wasn't close to what he once was, but it was a great start after starting that way.

He had also focused on intelligence, Snape was more than twice as intelligent when he came here, adding 125% of his brain capacity, as a wizard in this world, Snape saw no reason not to increase this area, maybe it would be important for him to solve major issues like leaving this world in the future, besides his magic capacity also increased a lot being able to cast more than double the spells.

Now with his attention turned to his magical capacity, he would study everything he could and review his spells, after all, he was in a world where they used magic to fight each other, so he had to learn to use it as his own weapon as well.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

🦝 Raccoon here: 🦝

I deeply appreciate your support since the beginning of this exciting journey!

I hope each chapter has provided incredible moments. If you like my work and would like to support the continuation of this fanfic, consider becoming a patron with plans starting at $2!. As a token of gratitude, I offer access to more than 165 extra chapters with 8 active fanfics at the same time, along with other exclusive benefits on my profile, such as images and significant decisions for the stories.

Even if you are not a patron, I am making chapters available a few hours earlier here, so become a free member on the platform!

🌟 RaccoonLeague | Patreon🌟

Visit our Patreon for more: https://www.patreon.com/RaccoonLeague

Extra Content Already Available:

🌀 Naruto - Light Ninja! 20 extra chapters! (Complete fanfic for any subscription level.)

🏴‍☠️ One Piece - I Am a Different Luffy!: 30 extra chapters!

🔮 Danmachi - Infinite Mana System!: 30 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: The Legend of Jon Arctic!: 20 extra chapters!

🌀 Naruto - Minato Namikaze SI!: 30 extra chapters!

🗡️ The Witcher - As Uchiha Madara! 20 extra chapters!

⚡ Harry Potter - Shadow Monarch! 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: DragonBorn! 10 extra chapters!

Except for One Piece with daily chapters and DragonBorn once a week, all fanfics are updated 3 times a week, there's just a pause in updating in the week, only to create drafts for the week's chapters.

In addition to the extra chapters, daily chapters are posted and 25 chapters per week!

Your support is very important and makes all the difference in keeping these stories alive.

Thank you very much for being part of this journey! I hope you continue to enjoy the story and that it brings even more joy to your life!

Visit our Patreon for more!!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

11