Chapter 07 – Training 02.
213 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Chapter Size: 1800 Words.]
Third Person POV

Somewhere in England.

...

...

Snape woke up the next day, after taking a shower and eating a meal, he went out to continue his training in the morning as in the last month. After completing the daily mission and some more exercises to improve his body, he had lunch. In the afternoon of that day, he began to review all his Hogwarts books, memorizing everything he could from his first years, learning spells he didn't know yet or had simply ignored, thinking they were useless. One area Snape had never been interested in was transmigration, something his current self quickly became fascinated with. 

He also wanted to test becoming an animagus, but realized he would need some guidance for that, so he set it aside and focused on other areas. 

Seeing that he wouldn't be leaving this place any time soon, Snape refurbished his stay on this hill, spending some of his money, focusing only on learning everything he could in this secluded place. 

He had reviewed all four full years of Hogwarts in just a few weeks since he started studying in the afternoon. His intelligence had increased to 80, making him four times smarter than when he started here, almost finding it surreal that this system magically increased his attributes, which should be impossible when it happens to him and becomes permanent, even in this world where magic in hidden society, should be impossible his evolution. 

At a moment when he was using transmigration to turn a stone into a rock with the real mass and weight of a giant stone, he received a sudden message from the system at that moment, making him drop his spell and read what was in it. 

[Congratulations: You have just received a package for completing the daily mission for 50 days, you received a key to a lower-level dungeon!] 

"What is this?!" He was surprised by the key falling into his inventory, wondering what it meant. 

He opened the inventory and read the item description. "Can I summon the dungeon as I wish? Will it work like the system's punishment, with it changing reality? Like me teleporting to a new unknown place..." Snape pondered. "I don't have much to do now, if I follow the logic of dungeons, then I'll have some action for the first time and see how my current strength is..." He decided and continued his day in routine as always. 

The next day, he decided to open the key, clicking on inventory and on the item, a message asking for his confirmation and clicking yes, a portal began to manifest in front of him. 

'Let's go ahead...' Snape murmured without surprises, preparing his dagger and wand before entering the portal. 

As soon as he passed through the portal, he found himself inside a humble cave, while there was a river running through it, he noticed the portal behind him closing and prepared his wand. 

"Revelio" He moved the wand and waited to unveil the secrets of that room before continuing, as soon as he saw that Revelio detected nothing, he continued following the stream. 

As soon as he entered the second room, there were two wolves growling at each other, but as soon as they smelled Snape seconds later, they didn't waste time running towards him after showing their teeth. Snape waited for them to approach while remaining calm and used his superhuman agility to slice the animals with his blade in his left hand, cutting their bodies in half. 

[You Leveled Up!] 

He looked surprised at the announcement and saw that each status increased by 1 point and he received another 5 points to distribute freely. 

"This is good... so this is how you level up... easy." Snape scoffed at the ease with which he did this, using another Revelio to see if there would be any traps, he continued forward, into another corridor, now a pack of wolves appeared and Snape quickly prepared, when the wolves smelled him and ran to attack, he used his wand to levitate stones and transform them into arrows, launching them at the group of wolves, quickly eliminating them.

[You Have Leveled Up!]

[You Have Leveled Up!]

Snape smiled at this, seeing he was getting stronger and stronger, reaching level 4, he had already distributed points among his stats, and in the next room, other monsters appeared in addition to wolves, giant spiders were also together. This continued until Snape spent 5 hours in that place, he had gained a total of 15 levels after facing hundreds of monsters there, reaching level 16, but he noticed that it was increasingly difficult to level up.

He continued through the rooms until he reached a large hall, where there was a large wolf dozing in the center of it. "So this is the final room with the boss..." He thought as he read the dungeon instruction before using the key, he knew he needed to defeat this creature before leaving this place. After preparing himself by tightening his dagger and wand in each hand, he started by casting a bombard spell, a spell that flew straight at the wolf, waking it up with the explosion and burning its body. The wolf woke up in pain, surprised and growling, it looked at Snape at the entrance and leaped towards his attacker. Snape didn't waste time, he moved in a spinning motion with the dagger in his hand and cast another bombard spell, charging at the wolf, which dodged the attack and ran towards the small wizard. Snape, seeing it coming, ran against the wolf and threw himself on the ground, passing through the wolf's fangs as he skidded sliding quickly on the ground, grabbing a fur under the wolf, he spun his dagger and sliced its belly, while the wolf howled in pain. Snape and the wolf moved away from each other, staring at each other the next moment. The wolf, wounded, growled and opening its mouth, Snape was surprised when it accumulated from the mouth and launched a lightning bolt in his direction. Snape, still surprised, quickly used a protective spell, but a bit late, which made him be thrown back by the impact with his shield breaking. He fell a bit far, but his body withstood the impact after all his training. He got up quickly, before the wolf could get closer to deliver the final blow. He sliced the wolf's leg with the dagger and cast a bombard spell on its head, making the wolf fly a few meters and fall in pain. The wolf, still not giving up, growled at Snape, as its mouth opened to launch another lightning strike. Snape used his agility to run, while the lightning passed straight by him. He approached the wolf and cast a "Lumos" to blind it before approaching, as he did with the serpent in the desert. With its vision limited, the wolf didn't see Snape coming, who immediately jumped on it, using his physical strength and plunged the dagger into its head, making the wolf shake in pain. But Snape didn't give up, he saw that the wolf tried to open its mouth to launch another lightning bolt. Then, he took his wand, while still embedded with the other hand in its head, and cast a bomb inside its mouth, making it explode immediately and fall to the ground the next moment.

Snape saw that he had finally defeated the wolf, smiling weakly at his victory. He looked at the system and saw that there were several messages making him level up a few more numbers. He had reached, at least, level 20 after that fight. His stats were far superior to any human of this world, even wizards could not compare to him in physical strength. But in terms of intelligence, there was a group of legendary wizards, who surpassed him. Snape was not discouraged by this, he knew it was only a matter of time before he surpassed everyone

Seeing that he had finally won and gained many levels in this dungeon, a portal opened in front of him. Seeing it as his exit, he followed the path to it. After passing through the portal, he found himself back at the country house from where he had left. With a sigh of relief, Snape went back inside the house, tired and wanting nothing more than to sleep and rest at that moment. After taking a bath and going to bed, he slept for the rest of the day.

However, he woke up in the middle of the night to an owl tapping on his window, which he found strange. The owl had been detected by his detection spell but couldn't get past the window thanks to the barrier spell he had put up and learned in the last few days. He looked at the owl, wondering what it was doing there. He approached, deactivated the barrier, and let it in. He saw that it was carrying a letter on its leg and also wondered how the owl had found him in that place. He quickly took the letter and was surprised to see that it was from Hogwarts, reminding him that he had spent too much time in that place, since classes had started a week ago and he had not attended any of them, the director in person wrote the letter asking for an explanation from him and for him to go to Hogwarts immediately.

This made Snape scratch his head, wondering what he should do. He had spent almost 2 months training both physically and mentally, enhancing his magical skills and knowledge. He wondered if going to Hogwarts was the most viable option for him. Seeing that he didn't have much choice, as he had no job in this world and the only way to really leave it was to learn more, after thinking a bit, he finally decided to go to Hogwarts the next day.

He said goodbye to the owl and went to sleep. The next day, he called Charles and said his stay was ending. The man showed up at his house to say goodbye and finalize any pending matters. Snape spent his last money there on food and lodging, but to him, it was worth it. Now, he got a ticket and would return to London, where he would take the Floo Powder to immediately return to Hogwarts. He was finally about to start his academic life at the magical school.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

🦝 Raccoon here: 🦝

I deeply appreciate your support since the beginning of this exciting journey!

I hope each chapter has provided incredible moments. If you like my work and would like to support the continuation of this fanfic, consider becoming a patron with plans starting at $2!. As a token of gratitude, I offer access to more than 165 extra chapters with 8 active fanfics at the same time, along with other exclusive benefits on my profile, such as images and significant decisions for the stories.

Even if you are not a patron, I am making chapters available a few hours earlier here, so become a free member on the platform!

🌟 RaccoonLeague | Patreon🌟

Visit our Patreon for more: https://www.patreon.com/RaccoonLeague

Extra Content Already Available:

🌀 Naruto - Light Ninja! 20 extra chapters! (Complete fanfic for any subscription level.)

🏴‍☠️ One Piece - I Am a Different Luffy!: 30 extra chapters!

🔮 Danmachi - Infinite Mana System!: 30 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: The Legend of Jon Arctic!: 20 extra chapters!

🌀 Naruto - Minato Namikaze SI!: 30 extra chapters!

🗡️ The Witcher - As Uchiha Madara! 20 extra chapters!

⚡ Harry Potter - Shadow Monarch! 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: DragonBorn! 10 extra chapters!

🛸 Star Wars - The Gray Jedi! (New)

🧙‍♂️ Harry Potter - Ancient Magic! (NEW)

🌃 Cyberpunk: V Reborn! (NEW)

Except for One Piece with daily chapters and DragonBorn once a week, all fanfics are updated 3 times a week, there's just a pause in updating in the week, only to create drafts for the week's chapters.

In addition to the extra chapters, daily chapters are posted and 25 chapters per week!

Your support is very important and makes all the difference in keeping these stories alive.

Thank you very much for being part of this journey! I hope you continue to enjoy the story and that it brings even more joy to your life!

Visit our Patreon for more!!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

14