Chapter 08 – Returning to Hogwarts 01.
202 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Chapter Size: 2000 Words.]
Third Person POV

Somewhere in England.

...

...

Snape sat back on the bus as it returned to London, taking the same amount of time to return as it had to reach this corner of England. Many hours later, he arrived at the station where he had been after leaving Diagon Alley. It was the end of the day as he left the bus, looking back at the city he hadn't seen for almost 2 months. Instead of going straight to the place where the entrance to that magical center was located, Snape went to a square to do the exercise of the daily mission so as not to have the same problem he had when he lost the mission for the first time. 

He saw the square full of normal people, then, putting his bag aside and taking off his cloak and placing a silent spell so no one would steal it while he was training, he began to do all the lines of the mission. 

After doing the exercises for 10 minutes, surprising many people around who were watching him wondering how that young man was doing his exercises so quickly that they began to wonder if Snape was some kind of professional athlete, even though they had never seen an athlete run so fast from one corner to another, or not get tired while doing 100 push-ups, 100 squats, or 100 sit-ups. 

As soon as he finished his daily mission, he looked satisfied at the screen with everything ready, adding more points, his current points were as follows.

Level 20. 

STRENGTH: 60 

AGILITY: 60 

VITALITY: 60 

INTELLIGENCE: 129 

SENSE: 60 

He had a huge growth since he started training with magic, especially his current focus, his intelligence, he was 6 times more powerful magically and had the same amount in his total magic, 6 times larger. 

Snape was no longer a sick boy, he was incredibly powerful even physically, since an adult had an average parameter of 10 points, he could even kill a man with a punch, the attribute that he had the most difficulty evolving was sense, but he ended up equalizing it by using more points in that line because it would be essential for the battle to have it quite evolved. 

After closing the current system, he went to his bag that he had left, putting his cloak back on while many people were still looking at him, pointing fingers at him. Snape didn't care about that and left the place, heading towards Diagon Alley. 

Arriving at the entrance location, he knocked on the right bricks according to his memory and opened the entrance before going to that hidden street. The place didn't seem busy at this time, due to the hour, but he headed towards the place where he could teleport to Hogwarts immediately. After finding a place that was authorized entry to the magic school, he entered and a gentleman approached him at the counter. 

"Floo travel agency, how can I help you?" The man spoke politely. 

"I need to go to Hogwarts." Snape commented, leaving the man with a raised eyebrow. 

"Classes have already started a week ago, and I doubt you're a teacher... We can't send you there, it would cause us a lot of trouble." The man spoke and Snape just sighed before taking a letter from the bag. 

The man opened the letter and read it, before looking at Snape with a certain look, "It's been decades since I've seen a student run away from school... You must be in trouble, boy, didn't your parents say anything about this?!" The man questioned with an amused tone. 

Snap just shrugged. "My Muggle father doesn't care much about me..." Snape spoke calmly. He had a father, a drunkard, one that the old Snape hated. The bastard even caused his mother's death, and he hated Snape too. 

Putting that aside, the old man instructed him to a specific fireplace and Snape took some of the Floo powder that the gentleman handed over. Then he said, "Hogwarts", throwing the powder at his feet, which turned into green fire as soon as it touched the ground, covering his entire body, making him disappear, while the man looked at him, now speaking alone, "These young people nowadays, in my time, no student could miss school, it would be a crime!"

It was already night at Hogwarts when a fireplace in a corner of the castle ignited, yet the wizard swiftly used his skills to keep silent. He noticed there was a guardian tending to the fireplace, but he was sleeping. He thought about waking him, but decided against it. "Well, so be it, I know this castle with some memories, let's see the headmaster..." Snape murmured before leaving the place with the man still sleeping.

Snape exited the room with his bag over his shoulder, stepping out into the hallway he encountered it filled with students milling about, classes had just ended and many were heading to the main hall for dinner and to meet their acquaintances. Snape walked through the corridor, unbothered by these students as he proceeded to find the headmaster before heading to the hall himself.

The students began to notice Snape, mainly because he wore a dark cloak that didn't represent any of the school's houses. "Hey, Karol! Do you know the handsome guy?" A sixth-year girl asked, nudging her friend.

"No. Who is he?" Karol replied, looking at Snape quite surprised.

"How do you not know him, he must be a senior for sure!" her friend insisted.

"Do you think I wouldn't notice someone so handsome?!" Karol snarled, even as her eyes remained on Snape as he passed through the hallway, uninterested in such conversations, yet he could still hear her with his keen sense of hearing.

"Who is he, why doesn't he wear a house uniform?" Another asked, as it was almost a rule to represent your house at Hogwarts.

Snape continued on, hearing murmurs about being a new teacher or something, maybe a famous or important guest, but he didn't leave any openings for them to approach him with his stern face, though many girls eyed him the entire time.

This Snape was no longer the old one; his version was much taller, aesthetically improved, and stronger, attracting the glances of anyone of the opposite sex. He proceeded to the main tower, where he climbed the moving staircases and finally reached the highest part of the tower, where the trophy room and the entrance to the headmaster's office were located.

He wondered how he should enter, perhaps punching the statue until it opened would be the most interesting, however, to his surprise, Professor McGonagall, the transfiguration teacher and head of Gryffindor house, was there, exiting at that very moment.

She had just come out of a meeting with the headmaster and had arranged to meet him in the hall later, however, she saw a young man calmly approaching her with confidence, first wondering who he was and why someone was walking around the school unattended, after all, she knew all the students and this one was definitely not someone she recognized.

She looked oddly at the boy, approaching. "Hello, may I know who you are and why you're not wearing Hogwarts robes, are you a guest or something?" she asked, looking him up and down, wondering who he was and why he was alone.

Snape looked at her calmly and spoke, "I am Severus Snape, Professor McGonagall. I'm here because I received an owl from the headmaster," He said, showing the letter in his hand.

She looked as if she had seen a ghost for a moment, her mouth agape for many seconds. "SNAPE?! Is it really you?" she asked, still dazed.

"Yes, Professor." He calmly replied.

"Revelio!" She drew her wand and cast the spell quickly, Snape just let her do it, as it was nothing dangerous. She saw that nothing was wrong according to the spell and looked even more surprised. "How did you manage this appearance?" she asked, still trying to understand. This young man was no longer the Snape with a sickly face and short stature; this new version was tall, he had quite healthy skin, and his face was completely different from what she remembered.

"It's me, Professor." He said, almost rolling his eyes. "I just had some problems when I took a potion I created incorrectly and it left me like this," Snape lied, of course, not wanting to talk about his evolution and giving his explanation appealing to a side of alchemy.

"Sorry about that... it's just hard to believe my eyes, Mr. Snape." She had to admit she overreacted, though she was still stunned.

"Well, anyway, Professor McGonagall, I need to speak with the Headmaster. Can you open the entrance? Since I have a letter from him and I am a week late for class," he said. 

McGonagall seemed to have regained her composure. "Of course. And you are a week late, that will be deducted from your house points," she said sternly.

But Snape shrugged and said, "Well, that doesn't matter, Professor, since I don't even know if I'm going to continue at school," he said, leaving her quite frightened by that. 

"Are you going to leave Hogwarts?" she said again surprised, looking at Snape. 

"Maybe, but it doesn't really matter." Snape said, in fact, he just spoke to her politely, but he didn't have much love for this teacher, after all, she let the old Snape suffer bullying and turned a blind eye to her Gryffindors so as not to reduce their points. 

Snape left her and continued on his way. He reached the stairs and began to climb them after the teacher opened the password with some kind of lemon candy in the password. It didn't take long to arrive at a room full of paintings, old books, with a lot of artifacts. 

At the desk, there was a man with white hair reading a book and writing in another book with the other hand. Snape looked around, it was not his first time there, but he thought to look with his new eyes, moreover, now with his senses at 60, he could always notice new things in the place, quickly memorizing everything he saw while the paintings looked at him with surprise, pointing at him and gossiping some things. 

Snape also noticed the phoenix behind the old man, it looked at him and turned its head from one side to the other without taking its eyes off him, as if it were studying him. Until it let out a scream, making the man look surprised and turn his attention to Snape for the first time. 

He quickly left the book and went to see who had arrived, since all the paintings were gossiping and even his phoenix said interesting things. 

"Who is this student? I don't recognize him, never heard of him," even the paintings asked. "But can you feel the magic in him? That should be impossible for a teenager..." The dead headmasters, even in painting were quite sensitive, since Snape didn't seem to be hiding his current magical power. 

The headmaster looked Snape up and down with narrowed eyes, but he could still feel something familiar about this person and asked, bewildered, "Is it you, Snape?" he said, feeling that the boy's magic was much more powerful than before, besides his changed physique. 

"Yes, it's me, Headmaster," Snape replied calmly as he walked to the middle of the room. 

"My boy, what happened to you?" the headmaster asked, still alarmed. He could feel the explosive power inside Snape, no student would have more magic than this boy, which made him quickly wonder what had happened to this young man in the last 2 months. 

"Is a long story, would you like to hear it, Headmaster...?" Snape asked, already knowing that this conversation will be quite interesting.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

🦝 Raccoon here: 🦝

I deeply appreciate your support since the beginning of this exciting journey!

I hope each chapter has provided incredible moments. If you like my work and would like to support the continuation of this fanfic, consider becoming a patron with plans starting at $2!. As a token of gratitude, I offer access to more than 165 extra chapters with 8 active fanfics at the same time, along with other exclusive benefits on my profile, such as images and significant decisions for the stories.

Even if you are not a patron, I am making chapters available a few hours earlier here, so become a free member on the platform!

🌟 RaccoonLeague | Patreon🌟

Visit our Patreon for more: https://www.patreon.com/RaccoonLeague

Extra Content Already Available:

🌀 Naruto - Light Ninja! 20 extra chapters! (Complete fanfic for any subscription level.)

🏴‍☠️ One Piece - I Am a Different Luffy!: 30 extra chapters!

🔮 Danmachi - Infinite Mana System!: 30 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: The Legend of Jon Arctic!: 20 extra chapters!

🌀 Naruto - Minato Namikaze SI!: 30 extra chapters!

🗡️ The Witcher - As Uchiha Madara! 20 extra chapters!

⚡ Harry Potter - Shadow Monarch! 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: DragonBorn! 10 extra chapters!

🛸 Star Wars - The Gray Jedi! (New)

🧙‍♂️ Harry Potter - Ancient Magic! (NEW)

🌃 Cyberpunk: V Reborn! (NEW)

Except for One Piece with daily chapters and DragonBorn once a week, all fanfics are updated 3 times a week, there's just a pause in updating in the week, only to create drafts for the week's chapters.

In addition to the extra chapters, daily chapters are posted and 25 chapters per week!

Your support is very important and makes all the difference in keeping these stories alive.

Thank you very much for being part of this journey! I hope you continue to enjoy the story and that it brings even more joy to your life!

Visit our Patreon for more!!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

13