Chapter 2: Golden Company
87 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They were riding to The Golden Company's camp who was a few miles away from Myr, Daenerys gripped the reins and trotted her horse faster, her silver hair flew against the wind and she smiled happily. She never felt so free in her life. "Oi!" Rhaenys screamed. "Are you trying to become a Dothraki or something?!"

 

Daenerys laughed "Slow down Dany, we are close"

Daemon called out making her slow down and letting the others catch up with her.

 

"You spoil my fun" She grumbled.

 

"Gonna cry?" Rhaenys mocked raising a brow. Dany scowled.

 

"There" Daemon said pointing down at the hill, it was a large camp and Daenerys dare to compare with the size of a small town. The camp was surrounded by spikes, trenches and watch towers, from far she could see the banner of a pike with gilded skulls.

 

They stopped as five riders came on their direction, it was already late night so they had their swords in hands. "Halt! Who goes there?" A man yelled.

 

Ser Gerold galloped to the front "Ser Gerold" He said.

The soldier came closer and looked at their faces "It's the serjeant, Make way!"

 

She passed the gate and her eyes widened with the amount of tents that it had, she saw men and even women training, she even saw a elephant. After they crossed half of camp, they stopped in front of a large tent with skulls around. "Why the skulls?" She whispered to Rhaenys after she had dismounted.

 

"Why are you whispering?" Rhae asked.

 

"I don't know" Dany said confused.

 

Rhae shook her head "It's the skull from the previous captains"

 

They entered the tent and were greeted by a fair haired, tall man with violent eyes wearing silk clothes. "Finally you are all back" He laughed and hugged her nephews and niece, he stood in front of her and stared a her face, and for a second sadness flashed in his eyes "Princess Daenerys" He bowed.

 

She looked at Aegon for a second and he nodded "It's a pleasure to meet you Ser Arthur" She greeted.

 

"The pleasure pleasure is mine Princess" He smiled. "Well, you must be tired from your journey. Your baths and tent must be ready, I see you tomorrow your graces"

 

Daenerys was in their tent, it was really big and extremely fancy, silk sheets and feathers pillows, jewellery on chests and she could swear that she saw a barrel of arbour gold in some corner. Right now she was kneeling in front of the brazier staring at the Dragon eggs, she could feel the life in them alongside the warmth giving her strength. She heard a noise and saw Aegon entering the tent, he cocked his head and walked to her. "What are doing" He asked.

 

"Join me" She patted the floor beside her.

 

Aegon shrugged and kneeled beside her. "Can you feel it?" She asked pointing to the eggs.

 

He gave a sad smile and nodded "I do, Rhae and Dae too. I wish we had a way to hatch them, they would help a lot"

 

Dany turned her head to him "They will"

 

Aegon grinned "How do you know? Are you going to hatch them?"

 

"I just know, I have a feeling" She said confidently staring at black egg.

 

He just nodded and she could feel his eyes on her, a second later she felt his hand on her chin, he turned her face and kissed her lips gently he pushed her to the floor, now kissing her hungrily, she moaned and kissed back. Aegon ripped the front of her dress making her gasp, her breasts wiggled "This dress is from Rhaenys" He stared at her and grimaced. She giggled taking the opportunity to roll on top of him, she sat on his crotch and pulled down her dress giving him now full view of her tits.

 

He groaned and squeezed them making her moan. "We can't leave for ten minutes, that you two start without us" Daemon shook his head from where he and Rhaenys stood.

 

"Sorry" Daenerys said sweetly. Daemon closed the tent then he grasped Rhaenys arsecheeks and raised her making her wrap her legs around him,

He kissed her quickly then threw her on the bed.

 

"Are you two going to stay on the floor?" Daemon said while he and Rhaenys took their clothes off, Dany got up and practically jumped on the bed taking her dress off, Aegon got up and undressed himself. He stood face to face with Daemon, Egg was a inch or two taller than him but now he didn't seemed taller. "On your fours" Daemon ordered nodding to the bed.

 

Rhaenys laid on the mattress "Climb on my face Dany" She said and Daenerys quickly did as she was told, moaning when Rhae's tongue licked her pussy, Dany watched Aegon held her niece thighs apart and suck her clit while sticking his arse up. Daemon got behind his brother and stared at her before he stared at his brother's pink shaved arsehole, Daemon pulled Aegon's cheeks apart and attacked his puckered hole with his tongue. Dany gasped with the sight and the tongue inside her.

 

A minute passed and they were all moaning, Dae picked up bottle of oil and dumped on his cock and on his brother's arse, he brushed his mushroom head on Aegon's hole teasing him, torturing him. "Fuck me Daemon" Aegon moaned earning a chuckle from his brother.

 

"As you ask brother" He murmured pushing his cock inside Aegon making him groan on Rhaenys cunt and making Rhaenys moan on Daenerys cunt. "Fuck" She gasped. Dae began to fuck Aegon slowly, pushing all in then pulling back till it was just the head inside, Egg's hand went to his cock but Daemon held his wrist.

 

"Tsk tsk, no touching" Daemon said. Aegon whined.

Dae held on his brother's hips and thrusted hard, then again and again, soon he was fucking Aegon like a whore making his brother's cock slap on his belly.

 

Rhaenys reached her orgasm with a muffled cry and pressed her thighs around Aegon's head, Daenerys went after, arching her back and moaning like she never did before.

 

Daenerys rolled to the side breathless revealing a panting Rhaenys with her face covered with Dany juices. Daemon groaned and pulled Aegon to his chest, a hand gripped at his brother's neck and the other stroke his cock. "Fuck, fuck, fuck" Aegon kept moaning with one hand holding his brother's arse and the one on the back of his head. Daemon kissed his brother and moaned as he felt his sister's taste in his mouth.

 

"So fuckin tight" Daemon whispered trusting hard into his brother.

 

Aegon nodded "Harder" He said breathless.

 

Dae fucked his brother till he finally exploded, shooting his hot spunk on Rhaenys breast and belly.

 

Aegon's arse became unbelievably tight and it was enough to Daemon fill his brother's arse with his cum, surprising the three of them, Daenerys crawled beside Rhaenys and licked all the cum on her body. "What?" She said shyly as the three siblings stared at her.

 

"Nothing" They weirdly said at the same time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"They want revenge, that's reasonable. The matter of Daenerys they probably want to take her to dosh khaleen." Ser Arthur mused.

 

"Doesn't the Khals have to take their wives to Vaes Dothrak or something" Aegon asked. Daemon shrugged.

 

"We are fine by now, we know that they are riding to Vaes Dothrak and if remember correctly that place is far as fuck" Daemon said.

 

"I wouldn't say that Daemon" Ser Arthur told them. "We have a offer of contract"

 

"Where?" Aegon asked.

 

"Qarth"

 

"Fuck no" Daemon said quickly.

 

Arthur rolled his eyes, "they are offering the weight of a Elephant in gold" He informed them.

 

"Please continue" Daemon blinked. Aegon chuckled.

 

The commander shook his head "Khal Zekko-"

 

"Why Dothraki keep popping up on our lifes" Aegon groaned.

 

"-Is sacking and destroying villages near Qarth, if they are telling the truth, he is between the Red Waste and the Poison Sea." Ser Arthur said pointing to the map on the table. Daemon and Aegon stood at each side of him. "They want us to kill Khal Zekko"

 

"Why the Qartheen would care about that?" Dae said. Ser Arthur stayed silent.

 

"They are disturbing the trade by land, with a Khalasar attacking people it's to risk for the traders"Aegon said after a minute, Arthur grinned.

 

"Exactly, I already told the officers, we leave at sunrise. Tell Daenerys and Rhaenys" he said leaving the tent.

 

"The fucker must had accepted the contract before we arrive" Daemon shook his head.

 

"As if you wouldn't had accept the contract at the moment that you read the word 'gold' in the letter"His brother said.

 

"We need gold and I like gold"

 

"We have so much gold that we don't have a place to keep him" Aegon stated.

 

"And?" Dae asked.

 

Aegon was not having this conversation with his brother again "You know what let's find Rhae and Dany" He said leaving the tent.

 

 

 

 

They found both Princesses wearing sparing clothes, Daenerys was flushed and breathing fast with a sword in hard while Rhaenys kept twirling her spear around. "Seven Hells Rhae, Do you want to kill her?" Daemon approached Daenerys giving her water.

 

"She asked me to train her, I admit I'm not the best person to teach anything, but she insisted" Rhae defended herself.

 

"I'm fine, just need to catch my breath" Daenerys breathed drinking all the water on the cup.

 

"I think this is enough for today Dany" Aegon said. "I have news, we accept a contract to kill Khal-"

 

"Gods, more Dothraki?" Rhaenys whined.

 

"- Zekko, he is causing trouble near Qarth, we sail tomorrow" Aegon told them.

 

"We literally arrived yesterday" Rhaenys complained.

 

"I know Rhae, sorry."

 

"How long it takes to we arrive in Qarth?" Dany asked.

 

"Dunno…Two weeks? I guess" Daemon answered.

 

"Great…two weeks in a boat, what a dream" Rhae groaned.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Daenerys was really impressed with their fleet, it was probably a hundred ships from the Golden Company alongside two gigantic ferris that carried three elephants each and more fifty ships that the Pureborn had sent, they had left nine thousand men and eighteen elephants behind. She heard that Khal Zekko's khalasar was twelve thousand strong, so they didn't needed all the twenty five thousand men and twenty four elephants. Fifteen thousand would do.

 

At the moment Dany was with her head on Daemon's chest while he rubbed her back gently.

 

"When do we arrive?" She mumbled, It has been ten days that she was stuck on this boat.

 

"Probably by midday, we are going to land in Port Yhos, not in Qarth anymore." He told her.

 

She hummed, it was already morning and neither of them wanted to get off bed, Last night Daemon took her in every way that a man could take a woman. They were exhausted, but very satisfied.

 

"Do you want to meet your Stark relatives?" She asked, that was something that she always wanted to know but never asked.

 

He sighed "I don't know, I know little about them. And they aren't even aware of my existence, but why not it could be fun…or a completely disaster" Her nephew chuckled. "Why did you ask that?"

 

She shrugged "When we go to Westeros and fight for the Throne, it has a big chance of us meeting the Starks on the battlefield. I just wanted to know how you feel about that."

 

Daemon grinned "Us? Are you going to be on Battlefield?"

 

"Yes…I mean, maybe?" She said shyly. "You could teach me how to fight"

 

Dae hummed "I don't know, I think Rhae is doing a great work with you" he teased.

 

"Well, if your definition of good work is almost kill me, yes she is doing a excellent work" She grumped.

 

Daemon laughed making her smile "Rhae is not that bad"

 

"She almost blinded me yesterday" She said flatly.

 

Her nephew just opened his mouth and closed then nodded "I will teach you" He muttered.

 

"Thank you" She closed her eyes drifting off to sleep.

 

"I wish we would have find you sooner" She heard him murmur. She wished that too, but it didn't mattered anymore that was the past.

 

"Me too, my love. But the important is that we are together now, and nothing will pull us apart" Daenerys whispered snuggling into his chest.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Daemon sat beside a bonfire staring at the flames, he folded his sleeves and slowly put his hand on the fire and watched the flames lick his skin. Daemon couldn't sleep, this is the third time that he dreams with a wolf chasing a prey and when he catch his prey he wakes with the taste of blood is mouth.

 

"What are you doing awake" Arthur said sitting beside him. He stared at his hand and shook his head. "I remember the first time you put your hand in the fire, I think my heart stopped for a few seconds"

 

Daemon grinned, he remember putting a dragon toy in the fire and pretending that the flames were coming from the Dragon. "I couldn't sleep, weird dreams, again"

 

"Blue eyes?"

 

The prince shook his head "The wolf one"

 

Ser Arthur just hummed.

 

"Anything about the Khal?" He asked.

 

Arthur nodded pulling a draw of map from his pocket. "He raided Lhazosh a day ago" he pointed to the spot in the map "We will follow this road and meet them here" He pointed to the other spot.

 

Daemon nodded "The land that we are is damaged and full of hills, we have an advantage"

 

"Yes, now. Go and wake your siblings and aunt, I already warned the men, they are already packing" Arthur said patting his back.

 

Daemon frowned "It's not even close of the sunrise yet"

 

"I known, but they are Dothraki. They can ride faster than anybody"

 

Daemon grinned and decided to tease a little "Oh?" He wriggled his brow.

 

"I knew I shouldn't had drop you as a babe, the consequences are just showing up now" He shook his head.

 

Dae laughed "Fuck off" He bumped his shoulder on Arthur's making the man laugh.

 

 

 

 

When he arrived on their tent, he was surprised by Dany, Egg and Rhae kneeling in front the dragon eggs. "What are you doing? Are we praying for eggs now?"

 

Daenerys just shot him a glare and nodded to her side, he knelt beside her and watched as she pick up a dagger from the floor.

 

"I had a dream, an odd dream. The eggs were asking for blood." She explained.

 

"So you want our blood?" Rhaenys frowned.

 

"Yes"

 

"Ok…why not?" Aegon shrugged earning a glare from Daemon and Rhaenys.

 

"Really?! I mean, give me your hand" Dany rushed but before she could take his hand, Rhae held her wrist.

 

"Do you even know how to make a cut without being to deep?" His sister asked.

 

"No?" His aunt said sheepishly.

 

"Give me" Rhae said taking the dagger from Dany. "The things I do for you Dany…" Rhaenys murmured before passing the blade softly on her palm. "What I do now?"

 

"Drop on the one who is calling you"

 

Rhaenys looked at Daenerys before her eyes drifted to the white egg. She closed her hand and squeezed letting the droplets of blood fall on the egg.

 

They gasped when the egg seemed to absorb her blood, Aegon rushed and made a small cut on his hand dropping his blood on the green egg. Daenerys went after, Daemon made a cut on her hand then she let her blood fall on the black egg. Then he finally cut his hand and let the blood fall on the dark grey egg.

 

"Well, what now" He asked.

 

"I don't know, we wait?" Dany said.

 

 

 

 

Daenerys passed her hand through his curls for it seemed to be the fifteenth time, he sighed and raised his head from her lap sitting up, while Aegon and Rhaenys laid on the floor staring at ceiling.

 

"Dany" Aegon murmured.

 

"Just a little longer"

 

"We are here for almost a hour"

 

"I kno-"

 

"Oh fuck!" Daemon exclaimed.

 

"What?" Aegon asked.

 

"We have to pack our things, we are marching in a few hours" He told his brother.

 

"And you just remembered this now?" Aegon he said getting up.

 

"We were busy" He said pointing to the eggs.

 

"Help me with the chests" His brother rushed him up.

 

"They will hatch Dany" Rhaenys whispered kissing Daenerys forehead.

 

 

 

 

 

Rhaenys stared down the hill, she tightened her grip in her spear and looked at the horizon where the khalasar approached slowly. The land was extremely irregular it was awful for the Dothraki but great for them. On her side on top of the hill stood Black Balaq alongside two thousand archers, a thousand using bows and another thousand using crossbows.

 

Behind them in the foot of the hill stood a thousand spearmen ready to attack the Dothraki from the sides and behind, a few meters ahead her brothers and Ser Arthur waited with rest of the army. The armoured elephants took the front ready to roll over any horse or men in their path.

 

Some minutes had passed and a third of the khalasar had passed them, Black Balaq raised his hand and the men drew their arrows, a second later he lowered his hand and two thousand arrows rained on the Dothraki. Men and women screamed as they were hitted. From far she could hear the sound of a horn, minutes later the elephants clashed against the Dothraki taking Men, women and horses with them. Just behind them the knights came clashing and killing everyone they could.

 

Rhaenys went down to foot of the hill "Go! Now!" She ordered the spearmen and they ran to attack their target.

 

 

 

Two hours later a bloodied Rhaenys dodged dead bodies as she made her way to her brothers, the ground was now a mud due the blood. When she finally reach her brothers, she found a tired Aegon sitting on a rock and Daemon washing his face with water.

 

"This was weirdly easy" Rhaenys said.

 

Daemon nodded "Funnily enough they were a old khalasar, almost half of them were elders"

 

She nodded "And them?" She pointed to a large group of people.

 

"They are from lhazosh, the Khalasar took them as slaves, Arthur will give them food, water and the horses from the Dothraki for them to come back to their homes." Her younger brother explained.

 

Rhae looked at Egg and saw him staring at a pool of blood. "Aegon? Aegon!"

 

His eyes drifted from the blood to her eyes. "Blood…" He whispered.

 

"Yes?"

 

"The eggs, they were asking for blood…in Dany's dream" He exclaimed.

 

"I don't like were you are going with this" Dae said.

 

"Do you think that we can hatch them here?" Rhae asked.

 

"Maybe?" Egg answered.

 

Rhaenys stared at the floor then said "Let's bring Dany here"

 

 

 

 

It didn't took long to Dany arrive, the small camp that they left her was just a mile or two away from were they stood. "Seven hells" Rhaenys heard her aunt murmur when she saw the bodies.

 

 

"Welcome to the battlefield dear aunt"

 

Daenerys just grimaced. "We have to build a pyre"

 

"Why?"

 

"Trust me"

 

They had built the pyre, a really big one, full of corpses then they put the dragon eggs inside.

 

"You sure?" Daemon asked holding a torch. Daenerys nodded.

 

He breathed and walked to pyre throwing the torch on it. In seconds the flames took over the bodies and wood, they watched Daenerys took a couple steps forward and look at them with wide eyes.

 

"Can your hear it?" She said in amazement.

 

The siblings exchanged glances "No, Dany" Rhaenys said.

 

"They are calling for me…" In a blink Daenerys rushed forward and step into the fire, their eyes widened and shouts could be heard from the soldiers closed to them.

 

"What she doing!?" Ser Arthur exclaimed. But neither of them had any answers.

 

Daenerys vanished into the flames and the fire became wilder and the heat increased to the point that the men and women around them had to step back. Daemon, Rhaenys and Aegon become so hypnotized with the fire that they didn't realized the time passing. And when they did the fire had already died down and it was already morning.

 

A screech brought them to their senses, the pyre was no more, the bodies disappeared and on the floor stood a naked Daenerys clutching a dragon tightly. She raised her head and looked at them, they walked to her a knelt in front of her, another two dragons came from behind her cocking their heads at them, then another one jumped on her shoulder.

 

The creatures screeched and flapped their wings for their future riders. In the sky a red comet passed above them and men and women of the Golden Company raised their weapons and cheered.

1