Chapter 7: Strategizing and Reunions Before the Battle
25 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"They are moving quickly, they landed here five days ago." Lysono pointed to the map.

"The ravens take one to three days to arrive, so they are probably here." Daemon said then he frowned cocking his head. "At The Tree of Crowns, we got this river patrolled so if any boat show up we will know, they can't use it. Their best option is to march and go around this lake, we can sent soldiers to cross this river from behind them while we cross the river in front of them."

Arthur nodded. "They probably won't use the rivers, neither try to land on this side, the Myrish has all the land here under they control."

He nodded. "It settled then, we leave tomorrow." Daemon announced and dismissed the others captains.

"You are good at this, I think I should be proud." Arthur looked at him.

"The boy is proving to be a good commander, this is definitely a good thing." Gerold laughed.

Daemon grinned and he was about to open his mouth but his words died in it when he heard a voice behind him.

"It is a good thing."

Please tell me I'm hallucinating.

Slowly he turned his head and his eye widened when he saw her. He gulped. "Ash…Ashara-I mean muña." Daemon stumbled at his words.

Ashara bright violet eyes pierced into his, her dark hair was tied in a single braid falling on her shoulder and her grey dress moved slightly with the breeze that were entering the tent. "My baby." She stepped forward wrapping her arms around him. Daemon stood still for a moment.

Why she's not shouting at me?

He then returned the embrace. "I missed you, look at you. You have a beard now." She passed her hand on his face. He flushed a little.

"I missed you too muña."

Ashara let go of him and looked at his eyes. "You have luck that I have to scold my stupid brother right now, because if wasn't for that you arse would be red by now." She said sternly and his mouth got dry.

"…sorry?" He forced a smile.

Ashara shook her head. "Daemon, do you remember her?" She pointed to the dark haired girl behind her, the girl was probably a couple of years older than Rhaenys, she had shoulder length brown hair and brown eyes. He narrowed his eyes, he knew her.

His eyes widened. "Tyene?!"

The woman smiled at him. "Daemon." She bowed slightly.

"Dae, go show Tyene the camp. I need to talk with these two." Ashara said.

"So, how's Dorne?" He asked as they walked till his tent.

She shrugged. "The people are afraid that we might get attacked, the Lannisters married Tommen with Maergery Tyrell. We now have the Reach, Crownlands, Westerlands and Stormlands against us."

He looked at her and his brows raised, she just sighed. "It might be too much enemies but I recollect that Dorne is hard to invade, the Dornish Desert, Red Mountains and sand… like a lot of sand. All of this protect Dorne."

"True but we still have the sea and they can overcome the Desert, it will be hard, but they can do it." She pointed out.

Daemon nodded slowly. "It will be fine, I'm sure nothing will happen. My brother and sister are going to meet Ari at Stepstones and figure everything out. Meanwhile we fight the Tyroshi army."

Tyene smirked at him. "Who said that I will be fighting? That's a bold presumption of yours."

"Well if I remember correctly from the last time we saw each other, one? Two? years ago-"

"Three" She correct him.

"Three years ago you loved fight."

"Also if I remember correctly I loved to kiss your cheek and make you blush like a maiden, things can change Daemon." She eyed him with a smirk.

He hummed and licked his lips. "So you are boring now?"

She laughed. "No… I was just teasing you. If it have a battle I'll be there, but more important… I heard that you are married now. Congratulations my Prince."

"Thank you." He said as they stopped in front of his tent.

"But a pity, I wanted to see inside your tent… but now you are a committed man." She flashed him a quick smile.

His brow raised slightly. "Yes I'm a married man, but that don't stop me to show you my tent."

A look of amusement passed through her face. "I don't think your wife would be happy with that, I heard she did great things… trying to end slavery, brought dragons back to the world. She seems like interesting woman, also a dangerous one. I don't want to invoke her wraith on me."

"She is a dangerous woman but she allow me to bed any women that I want."

She cocked her head. "Really?" Tyene asked slowly.

He nodded with toothless smile.

"…and you let her do the same?" She raised her eyebrow. He nodded. "This seems like a good agreement."

"It is. So does my lady wish to come inside?" He raised his arm and pointed to his tent.

She shook her head with a little grin. "Of course."

To say that things had escalated quickly would be understatement, he had barely stepped inside when Tyene jumped at him. He sucked at her soft neck making the Sand Snake groan. "So fuckin soft."

"More…" She whispered with her thick dornish accent sending his blood straight to his cock, he gripped at her arse and pulled her up, he sat on his bed with Tyene on his lap. He bite her neck making her rub her cunt against his cock, he raised his head and held her face bringing her pink lips to his.

His other hand went to her spine and pushed her against him. "Oh…" Tyene gasped. "You are definitely not shy anymore." She said against his lips.

"I'm gonna fuck you so good…" He murmured.

"Go on, there's nobody holding you." She kissed him and tried to undo his belt.

Daemon held her hands. "Tsk tsk, I want to taste every inch of you."

She whined.

He backed off a little a took her blouse, Daemon groaned with view in front of him, her round firm boobs with dark pink nipples growing hard for him.

These is definitely one of the most beautiful breasts that I ever seen.

She chuckled softly. "Suck them…."

He obeyed attacking her left nipple making her moan, he sucked gently enjoying the feeling of her skin in his mouth, seconds later he let go of her hard nub just to lick and flick his tongue on him.

"Yes Daemon…" She murmured holding his head.

He hummed. "You gave gorgeous tits…"

"Thank you my prince…"

Daemon then went for the other tit for another minute, Tyene began to unbutton his surcoat then she ripped his silk tunic. "Bitch" He groaned and she smirked.

He stood up with her in his lap and put her on the mattress and began to undress himself. "Take off." He nodded to her trousers and she quickly took them off alongside her boots.

"Oh shit…" She murmured when she saw his cock, he just smiled smugly. Daemon laid beside her.

"Come here." He said. "On top of my face."

Tyene turned around and positioned herself on top of him, then she laid down on his belly and took his cock in hand. Daemon licked his lips as he stared at her puffy pussy lips that were just a little darker than her fair skin, he raised his head slightly and licked her slit tasting her for the first time.

The dornish girl licked his cockhead and flicked her tongue around the tip making him moan around her clit, he brushed his tongue back and forth on her bundle of nerves and she hummed taking his cock in her mouth. Tyene wrapped her soft lips around its head and sucked gently.

He groaned sending vibrations to her clit, she held his shaft with both hands sucking and stroking, Daemon gripped her round arsecheeks and squeezed while pushing his tongue inside her.

"Oh yes… fuck me with your tongue." She whined taking his cock from her mouth.

He complied and pushed his tongue inside her brushing his finger on her swollen clit, his actions made her even more eager to take him in her mouth and he gasped as she took all of his length.

A minute later his cock was hard as Valyrian steel, her cunt was dripping juices and his face was a coated with her wetness. Tyene took her mouth from his cock and raised her hips, she crawled till her cunt was above his cock and her legs were on each side of his thighs , she looked back at him with a loopside grin and took his cock in hand. She rubbed his cockhead against her glistening lips then lined him up with her entrance, the dornish girl Lowered herself fully on his shaft and moaned loudly.

"Oh… my prince is so big." She gasped.

He groaned and held her arsecheeks helping her move her hips back and forth. "Daemon… so deep inside me."

He groaned squeezing her arse and watching her pussy grip his cock tightly. "Fuck, how a dornish slut like you can be this tight."

Tyene response was just a little moan as rocked her hips back and forth, she leaned forward and supported herself in her hands and began to raise her hips till just the tip of his cock was inside her then slowly she lowered herself.

"Hmm like this my beautiful girl, ride my cock." He murmured passing his hand through her back.

Daemon watched in amazement as his cock disappeared inside her just to come back seconds later with her lips wrapped tightly around him and coated with juices, he moaned and closed his eyes when he felt one of her hands on his ballsack fondling his testicles.

"Are my Prince enjoying himself?" He heard her purr in her dornish accent. His cock twitched. Tyene let a breathless giggle. "You are…"

"I want to fuck you so bad…" Daemon moaned.

"You already are." She rotated her hips.

Fuck, she knows how to ride a cock.

Daemon was getting more and more close to his peak so he decided to take charge of things, he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her to his chest, he moved to the side laying her on her side, he fit himself behind her and thrusted inside.

"Yes, yes. Fuck me." She whispered breathless.

He snuggled her even more close to him and held her tit possessively, he kissed her neck making her gasp softly. "So beautiful…" he whispered in her ear making her shudder, his hips working fast and driving his cock deep inside her.

Tyene turned her neck and kissed him, Daemon felt her walls closing around him and broke the kiss. "Are you going to cum?" She nodded frantically. "Cum for me, I want feel you wrapped around me." They stared at each other.

A couple seconds later Tyene lips parted and she let a soft cry, her eyes closed and her body tensed. Her walls spasmed around him and he gritted his teeth pushing all of him inside, a wave of pleasure clashed against his body and Daemon's body shook and shortly after he painted her walls with his seed.

After they orgasms passed he held her face and brought her to a slow kiss, Daemon wrapped his arm around her slim waist and he snuggled up behind her and soon enough both drifted to sleep with him still buried in her.

Daemon watched as the last lantern of his tent began to die down, the orange light flashed through the canvas of tent and the noise of the soldiers outside began to increase. He passed his fingers on Tyene's stomach and hummed, he would be lying if he said that he wasn't a pile of anxiety for the future battle that he will have to fight, he knew he would have people there to help him but that didn't eased his nerves.

"I can hear you thinking." The sand snake grumbled.

He whispered. "Sorry."

"What's troubling you?" She asked.

"Nothing." He mumbled.

"Hmm, I thought you trusted me."

He did… well, did he? Sure they were friends but for the past three years they changed just few letters.

" If I remember when me, my sisters and Ari spent half a year here with you and my cousins we were great friends." She continued.

That's true.

"Well if i remember you and Nymeria used to dragged me around."

"Come on it was fun, I think Nym even tried to teach you how to use a whip." Tyene giggled.

He scowled. "Oh she did, I whipped Obara. Then she punched me."

She laughed and took off his arm from around her and laid on her belly. "I understand you don't trusting me right away, I would do the same."

He stretched himself and put his arm behind his head. "It's just the battle." He sighed.

She raised a brow. "I never saw you in battle but for what Ashara told me you are very good. You don't need to be afraid." He pouted while teasing him.

He smiled a little. "It's not that, I had battles before… this one is just different. It's not me, Egg and Rhae against two or five thousand men. It's me against twenty thousand."

"Oh." She said surprisingly.

"Oh.

"Well." She said sitting down and crossing her legs. "Ser Gerald will be there alongside other captains and sarjents and if makes difference I will also be there. You can beat them."

He nodded and unconsciously his eyes went to her breasts.

Gods this things are really amazing.

She snapped her fingers. He blinked. "Yes, yes."

Tyene narrowed her eyes and shook her head.

"What?" He asked. "Look at these, you could literally hypnotize a whole ass army with them." Daemon exclaimed pointing at her breasts.

"Shut up and go ask for a bath, you did a mess on me." She pushed him off the bed.

In Meereen the sun began to rise in the sky, the city was silent and peacefully, unlike the Queen's chambers. Moans, grunts and the sound of skin hitting skin filled the room, in the bed the Captain of the second sons had the Queen of Meereen on her fours as he pistoned into her.

Daario pursed his lips as her heat tightened around his cock, his hand went to the back of her neck and he forced her face against the soft mattress, Daenerys opened her mouth and gasped as the sellsword hitted deep inside her.

Daario had woke her up with his mouth in her cunt and before she realized, she was on her hands and knees offering herself for him.

Naharis gasped and Dany felt him twitching inside her, she closed her eyes and welcomed his warm seed in her womb.

one…three…five… fuck he filled me up. She moaned.

He pulled his cock from her slowly making her hiss, his hand left her arse and she slowly lowered her hips letting out a pleasant breath, he laid beside her breathless and she dragged herself to his chest.

"You have a nice cock…" She mumbled.

He laughed shortly. "I thank you Daenerys."

"Tell me Daario, can I trust you?"

"You can My Queen, I serve you for o short period of time but I would never betray you, not for any woman or gold." He assured her.

She hummed. "I will keep you around, I trust you, and you are a very good fighter, you'll serve me well."

"I promise I will do my best Daenerys." He swore.

Dany smiled. "Good." She kissed him softly. "Wake me up when someone come ask for me." Her eyes closed and she sighed as the pleasurable sleep began to take her body and his warm seed leaked from her.

Close to midday Daemon stood in front of his mother, well not the real one but one that had raised him. "Did you got your armor?"

"Yes." He replied.

"Your daggers?"

"Yes."

"Your sword?"

"Ye- wait how would I forget my sword?" He frowned.

She raised her brow. "Oh… well in my defense on that day we were in a rush." He murmured.

Ashara nodded and hugged him. "Be careful and don't try fight against men that are clearly bigger than you." She kissed his cheek.

"Thank you for the faith in me…" He mumbled.

"I have faith in you, you just do some stupid things from time to time."

"Gerold will be there if you need, Black Balaq too alongside more experienced men." Arthur said.

He nodded and rolled his eyes. "And don't do anything I wouldn't." Daemon said before he could.

"Exactly." Arthur then embraced him tightly.

"Are ready my prince." Gerold asked siding his horse with his.

He stared at the man. Everything is going to be fine I hope. He nodded and looked to his other side and Tyene winked at him.

Then he trotted his horse.

Rhaenys frowned and wrinkled her nose as she stepped into the small abandoned harbor, from where she stood she could see the Martel ship from far. "What a shit place."

Aegon stepped beside her and looked around. "It makes me remember Bravos."

"the sewers?"

"Aye. Come, she's waiting." He said taking her hand.

0