Chapter 8: Dornish Conspiracies
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Cousin." Arianne greeted her kissing her cheeks then repeated the act with Aegon.

"Ari, I'm sorry for your father." Rhaenys smiled sadly at her.

"Thank you, sit please." Ari motioned to the chair, they were in her ship on the upper deck. Nymeria and Obara stood behind Ari, Rhaenys frowned at the two men that stood close to them.

" Who are they? " Her husband asked.

" Oh, this is Gerold Dayne and Daemon Sand ." She pointed to the handsome purple eyed man with silver hair and to blue eyed man with light sandy brown hair.

I wouldn't doubt that they are Ari's lovers.

Rhaenys wasn't a hypocrite she knew she acted like a whore some times but Arianne was another type of thing, Rhae liked the thrill that gave her and the excitement. Ari just let anyone she liked between her legs. And that thought was what made her eyes study her cousin's clothes, Arianne was wearing a silk thin dress that Rhae could she her cousin big brown nipples through it and her eyes kept going to her brother and every time she would bite or lick her lips.

Rhaenys eyes went to Nymeria and her other cousin gave her a little smirk and shrugged.

This bitch Arianne… she's probably just waiting the opportunity to jump at Aegon. Rhaenys shook her head because of her cousin antics.

"So… Dorne?" She asked.

Ari sighed. "A mess, after my father's death people want me as ruler but some want Quentyn and the imbecile is letting people whisper into his ear."

"And you let him in Dorne?" Rhaenys asked incredulously.

Arianne scowled. "I'm not stupid cousin, I sent him to Yronwood to negotiate a possible betrothal of me and the Yronwood heir."

She frowned. "You? Betrothal? What the fuck?"

Her cousin giggled. "Oh dear cousin of course I'm not marrying him, I will marry who the fuck I want or I will not marry at all. I just needed Quentyn far away from Sunspear and the heir of Yronwood is a good friend of his."

"And who is in ruling now?"

"Some good friends of mine, trusted ones."

"The Lannisters?" She asked.

"A pain in my Arse, I have four fuckin Kingdoms against Dorne. The Tyrell's never liked us that much, so they would be more than eager to attack us and the other Kingdom's just need a reason."

Aegon groaned and rubbed his eyes. "Tell me everything you know."

For the next twenty minutes Ari, Nym and Obara told them everything they knew. "Wait, where is Tyene?" Rhaenys realized that one Sand Snake was missing.

"It took you a while to miss her." Obara laughed.

"I… I was concentrated in what you were saying." Rhaenys defended herself.

Obara just narrowed her eyes at her. "She is in Myr."

"Why…" Aegon said slowly.

Her cousin shrugged. "She went with Lady Ashara."

Rhaenys choked her water. "Oh poor Daemon…"

The bastard of Godsgrace looked at her. "Not you idiot."

"She wasn't that mad with the three of you, she was more mad with Arthur almost dying." Ari said.

"Oh. Poor Arthur then, wait, why Tyene went to Myr?"

"Well, she heard that would have a battle and she is really into adventures lately and if you remember, she and Daemon were great friends, every time Oberyn took us to Essos she dragged the poor boy everywhere."

Rhaenys smiled at that, it didn't had any children in the Golden Company so their company were each other, till the times that her uncle would bring his daughters and Ari to stay with them for almost a year. Due that, her brother, Tyene and Nym were all close, just like her, Egg, Ari and Obara were.

"Why Nym didn't went with Tyene?" Aegon asked.

"Oh she wanted, but I needed extra protection." Arianne snickered and received a stare from Nymeria.

Rhae shook her head. "Anyways, we will have to come with a plan to maintain the peace of Dorne and the other Kingdoms at least till we began our conquest."

"Our luck that we can stay here for a week." Ari grinned standing and walking till her brother's chair. "Right, My King." Her cousin whispered in his ear.

Aegon looked at her and she just shrugged lightly, Aegon held Ari's hand and sat her on his lap, Rhaenys looked at Daemon and Gerold. "I don't want them here."

Arianne frowned. "Why?"

"I don't know them."

"This is stupid." Ari said.

"Aegon take her from your lap." Rhae ordered and her husband began to push the woman off.

The Dornish Princess whined and held tightly around his neck. "No, no. You two go join the rest of the crew on the beach."

The dornish men exchanged looks. "Princess-"

"Go. Now." Ari snapped and both men nodded.

Aegon chucked and kissed her jawline. Rhaenys stood up making her way to Obara, her cousin was a little taller than her and more thick, she had the body of a warrior. Obara stared at her and smirked she grabbed Rhaenys by her waist and pressed her body against her firm chest attacking her lips, Obara's hand went to the back of her neck and the other squeezed her arse.

On the table Aegon lowered his cousin's dress exposing her big heavy breasts, he licked his thumb and passed gently on her dark brown nipple getting it hard. "Hmm, My King." She hummed.

"So big." He whispered groping her breast then sucking on it.

Arianne gasped slightly and cupped his cock through his trousers.

Obara began to kiss Rhaenys neck, Rhae opened her eye looking at Nymeria, she raised her hand and called her with her finger and Nym walked slowly till her. "You seem without a pair dear cousin." She said guiding Obara to her left side and pulling the other sand snake to her right side.

"I would have my pair if wasn't for that whore" Nymeria murmured.

Rhaenys grinned and felt Obara leaving her neck, her cousins crouched on one knee behind her and raised her dress, Rhae looked at Nym and raised a brow. Her response came shortly after when she felt Her other cousin moving her legs apart then a tongue on her cunt, Nymeria stood in front of her and she leaned over her resting her head on Nym's shoulder.

"Oh fuck…" Rhae moaned.

Aegon stared down at Ari and watched as his cousin sucked his balls, she took one testicle in her wet mouth sucking and licking eagerly, he held her hair and pulled her from his sack guiding her back to his cock. His cousin's head bobbed up and down taking more and more of him in her hot mouth. He looked to his side and saw his wife pussy being eaten by Obara, Nymeria whispered something in Rhae's ear and his sister nodded, Rhaenys moved forward just to get a frown from Obara.

Rhaenys took both Sand Snake's hands walking in his direction. "Let's go to the cabin." She said.

Ari released his cock with a wet pop. "Why? Let's do it here." She kissed his cock.

"Shut up you whore." Nym said then his wife pulled him up leaving Ari behind.

"Wait!" She shrieked getting up.

Rhaenys was on her hands and knees, her arse was up in the air with Obara holding her arsecheeks apart while she pushed her tongue inside her arsehole, in front of her Nym stood spread open as Rhaenys licked her pussy. Beside them Arianne bounced on Aegon cock, her tits jumped up and down and moans that could make a whore blush escaped the Dornish Princess lips.

Rhaenys moaned softly when she felt her cousin push a finger inside her pussy. "Oh yes my strong King, Fuck me with this thick cock." She heard Ari cry out.

Nymeria tightened the grip in her hair and Rhaenys pushed her tongue inside the sand snake and rubbed her clit. "Hmm, just like that cousin." Nym whispered rolling her own nipples between her fingers. Rhaenys felt the tongue and finger left her, a second later she groaned as her clit was sucked.

"You like my cock huh… slut, on your hands and knees. Now." Egg ordered.

Arianne obeyed quickly sticking her round arse up, he entered her smoothly, burying himself inside her. He licked his thumb and forced him inside her tightest hole. "Yes finger my arse, I love a finger in my bum."

Aegon thrusted inside the Princess slowly, her tight cunt wrapping around him alongside her arse contracting around his finger.

Rhaenys felt Nym raise her hips and moan loudly. "I'm gonna cum fuck, fuck. Oooh" Rhae quickly took her tongue from inside Nymeria and began to lap her tongue on the woman's sensitive clit, two thighs squeezed her head and a hand forced her head even more between the pair of legs.

Rhaenys came shortly after with her pussy squeezing Obara fingers, Obara took her glistened fingers from Rhaenys slowly, she sucked her fingers and moaned like she had tasted the most tasteful thing ever.

Arianne yelped and moaned as her future King slapped her arsecheeks repeatedly, Aegon passed his hands at her round arse and hummed with the sight of his handprints on arsecheeks. He looked to his side and His wife and Nymeria was starting to eat Obara out, Rhae laid beside their cousin sucking her small tits while Nym licked her sister's folds.

He groaned and pushed Arianne down, the Princess laid flat on the mattress as he hammered his cock in her.

"I'm cumming." She whimpered.

That made him fuck her harder. "Cum on your King's cock bitch." He lowered his head and bit her ear.

Ari held on the back on his neck and grunted and continued to fuck her till her orgasm passed, then he took his cock from her, he was close to his peak so he turned her and climbed on top of her putting a knee on each side of her chest. He positioned his cock between her tits. "Squeezed them." He ordered.

The Princess did as she was told and eagerly squeezing her boobs together around his length, he began to move his hips back and forth fucking her tits. A minute later he came and shot his seed all over her neck and chin.

He sighed and rolled to the side and watched his wife and cousin fuck his other cousin.

Daemon let a grunt and smirked as he threw the Sand Snake on the grass. "Told ya, you can't beat me."

Tyene groaned and tried to kick his legs but he jumped, she put herself to her feet fast and launched herself on him, her body collided with his sending both to the ground. She recomposed herself quickly and before he realized her knee was on his throat.

He squirmed but stopped when she put more weight on her knee. "Yield." She grinned at him. He shook his head and she put more pressure on his neck, his head began to turn red and she was forced to pull her leg. "Are you-whop" She yelped when he threw her to the side making her fall on her chest, she tried to get up but Daemon jumped on her back wrapping his arm around her neck and rolling to the side. He arm tightened around her throat and seconds later she was forced to tap his arm.

He let go and she rolled to the side taking deep breaths. "You… tricked me." She breathed.

He shook his head. "We agreed with no tricks, I beat you clean."

"I thought you were going to pass out." She sat.

"And…?" He cocked his head.

"Well if you died I would be fucked."

"Excuses and excuses." He waved his hand.

"Horse approaching!" They head a shout, Tyene got on her feet and helped him get up.

"Enemies?" She asked.

Daemon looked where the man had dismounted. "No, he is our scout." He said and began to walk in the scout's direction.

When they arrived he saw Gerold and Balaq talking to the man. "What you got for us?" He asked.

The man greeted him. "Commander, we have a lot of things on our favor." The scout told them pulling a scratch from his bag. "Here the ground is damaged, some miles ahead we have hills and mountains that we could use our arches. And here fifty miles ahead of the hills we have two miles of forest, I left four other scouts behind to gather more information, we will meet them on the way."

Daemon nodded. "How long do we take to these forest?"

The man hummed. "If we ride hard… four to five days. We will reach the forest maybe a day or two before them."

Daemon smirked. "The soldiers are ready?" He asked.

"Well, we are camped here for the past three days so I think they are more than ready." Black Balaq answered.

"Wonderful, I have an idea. Tell the soldiers we will ride hard till these forest." He ordered. "We leave soon as possible"

They nodded and Gerold raised a brow. "I will explain later." He waved with a slight grin.

After Gerold left he turned around to see a cross armed Tyene, he rolled his eyes and put his arm around her neck and began to walk. "So, this is what we are going to do…"

Dany stared down at the city, she felt a equally naked body behind hers then lips touched the back of her neck alongside a soft member being pressed against her back. "What are you troubling you my Queen."

She sighed. "I should had accepted your offer to kill my enemies." The attacks of the sons of harpy had began a week ago and she was on the verge of sent her Unsullied and soldiers from the Golden Company to slaughter every single harpy, but she knew that would cause more war.

"I can still do that, just say the names."

She shook her head. "I want peace, if I sent soldiers to the streets it will cause more chaos."

A throat being cleaned draw their attention, Dany look behind her and saw a red faced Missandei. "Your grace, Hizdahr zo Loraq is here for a audience."

Daenerys held back a groan, that man was infuriating. "Go to the cells and try make the Harpys talk." She told Daario.

"My Queen." He bowed and walked away winking at Missandei just to receive a frown form the girl.

"My Queen." Missandei began but she cut her off.

"You can call me by name Missy."

Missandei smiled slightly and nodded. "I have other news, the council that you installed in Astapor fell, a man named Cleon named himself King… he also call himself the butcher king.

Daenerys hand tightened up in a fist. "When that happened?" She asked slowly.

"The woman that Princess Rhaenys left… Serysa. She said that Cleon took power a fortnight ago." Missandei eyed her hand and brushed her fingers on Dany's, the Queen opened her hand letting her advisor intertwine their fingers.

Daenerys breathed in and out slowly trying to not lose her cool. "Where is Serysa?" She asked.

"She wanted a meeting with you, so I came here to tell you." Missandei said and she nodded.

Her mind began to race, all that had happened in the last weeks, it was almost a moon since her kin had left, she did well taking care of the city but all the events that were happening was driving her mad. From the man trying to fool her saying that lyx had killed his child to the slave she had to sentence to death, at the end of every day her head was pounding.

She let a shaky breath trying to hold back her anger of the Masters, from their ploys, from the slaves that wanted to go back to being a slave and from this butcher king.

"My Queen?" She heard Missandei's soothing voice. "Are you well?"

Daenerys turned to the girl and stared at her golden orbs that seemed to calm her down, Dany nodded stepping forward.

What I'm doing? She asked herself as her body didn't obeyed her commands, Dany's hand went to Missandei's cheek caressing her cheekbone. Missandei just stood in front of her waiting for what she was about to do.

Dany moved her head forward, Her lips touched Missandei's and she untwine their fingers then her hand held the other woman's waist, it took a moment before Missy allowed her tongue to enter in her mouth, but when it did their tongues brushed against the other softly. Missandei hands went shyly to Daenerys face and held it gently, Daenerys deepened the kiss making Missandei hum, then they broke the kiss when both were out of breath.

Both women stared at each other, Dany's eyes widened after she realized what she had done. "Missy I'm sorry, I don't know-" Daenerys was caught by surprise when the Naathi girl moved her head forward and kissed her, Dany's eyes widened before she closed them and accepted the kiss.

Shortly after Missandei stopped the kiss with flushed cheeks. "You don't have to apologize Daenerys." She said shyly.

Daenerys made a incredulous face before grinning. "You are full of surprises Missy."

Missandei pursed her lips hiding a smile. "I… I wanted to do this for some time, so I thought, why not?"

"Hmm, you thought that a good moment would be when I'm naked in my balcony?" Dany raised a brow making the woman blush even more.

"We are going to continue this later." She gave the girl's cheek a soft peck. Missandei nodded. "Now help me get dressed."

0