Chapter 11: A Game of Secrets and Intrigue
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Daemon dismounted his warhorse and made way through the cheering crowd around him, he waved and shook some hands as he walked till the commander's tent. "You are spoiled." He heard Tyene snort from behind him.

 

He rolled his eyes. "I'm a war hero, put some respect on my name." Daemon puffed his chest.

 

She slapped his back making him stumble forward, he looked back at her with a scowl. Tyene cocked her head and raised her brows comically.

 

They made way till the main tent where Arthur and Ashara waited for them. "My baby." Ash wrapped him in a tight hug.

 

"Mo… mother… muña… Oxygen." He tapped her back.

 

She let him go and he took a deep breath. "I'm glad you are well, and you Tyene." For his surprise Ashara walked to the girl and slapped the back of her head, not hard as she would do with him, but still hard. Tyene yelped. "Trying to face a man bigger than you?"

 

Ty groaned rubbing her head. "My sister is reckless sometimes."

 

A voice said behind them, Tyene turned around immediately. "Sister." She walked to the other woman enveloping her in a embrace.

 

Daemon narrowed his eyes and recognized Nymeria, her skin tone was the same as Tyene's, she was taller than her, she was almost tall as him. "What are you doing here?"

 

"I missed you dear sister, Arianne can be boring some times." Nymeria replied her sister.

 

"A pleasure to see you again Nymeria." He nodded at the woman and received a slight bow and a smirk.

 

"We will talk later, go take a bath and rest. You probably need it." Arthur said patting his back and leaving the tent with his sister.

 

"My Brother and Sister?" He asked.

 

"They went straight to Meereen, I came here alone." Nymeria responded.

 

Daemon nodded.

 

"You look different." She said getting close to him and holding his face. "Scar… beard… hair and muscles. Where did you get the scar?" Her finger touched his cheekbone.

 

"Headbutt. The same man that almost choked Ty to the death." He pointed at Tyene with a smile.

 

Nymeria looked at her sister shaking her head in disapproval, her sister just waved off.

 

"Anyways, I will get my bath, I'm disgusting, I'm sure you two have one waiting for you too. You are welcome to stay in my tent if want." He said gaining a smirk from both Sand Snakes.

 

"We will be there." Tyene bit her lip looking at her sister.

 

 

Daemon watched the two Dornish girl entered his tent, wearing hint simple gowns and sandals.

 

"Quite place you have My Prince." Nymeria said looking around his tent.

 

He chuckled. "My Prince?"

 

She shrugged slightly. "You are a Prince aren't you?"

 

He stood up. "Of course, but if I recall you always call me by name."

 

Nymeria lips raised a little. "I apologize your highness, I'll call you by your name."

 

He rolled his eyes.

 

He stopped in front of her. "I heard you and my little sister got a little acquainted in the past moon." Her hand touched his chest.

 

Daemon put his hands on her waist and brought her against him. "You have a problem with that?"

 

She shook her head, Nymeria was pulled from his arms taking steps back.

 

He frowned. Tyene sent him a kiss.

 

Daemon watched as Tyene undressed Nymeria, the smaller girl passed her hand on Nym's breasts squeezing gently, she pulled a strap to the side then she pulled the other. He licked his lips as he looked at Nymeria's breasts, they were slightly bigger than Tyene's but still round and firm, her nipples were small and dusky pink.

 

Tyene didn't stopped there, she kissed her sister's back while crouching and lowering the dress, soon Nym was all bare to him, the sight of the soft trimmed patch above her cunt and her visible lips made his cock twich, Nymeria stepped from her dress and slowly he made his way to her. He stopped in front of her with his hardening cock touching her belly, Daemon raised his hand and passed his fingers on her cheek studying her face.

 

"Gorgeous." He murmured looking at her eyes.

 

His hand went down and he brushed his thumb on her pink lips, he pressed the finger on her lip making her open her mouth a little, Nymeria held his pulse and enveloped her lips around his thumb sucking lightly. He groaned softly. She took his cock in her small hand moving back and forth.

 

She took his finger from her mouth and kissed him deeply, her hand left his cock and traveled to his back squeezing his arse. "You have a nice arse." She said between kisses.

 

In return he grasped her arsecheek harshly giving a little slap. "I can say the same." He sucked her lip.

 

They broke the kiss as both heard Tyene cleaning her throat, the shorter woman raised a brow at them. "I think my sister is feeling a little alone…" Nym grinned, she walked till her sister and took her hand pulling her in front of him, Nymeria held her sister hips and kissed Tyene's neck. "She deserves attention… don't you think?"

 

He nodded with a little smirk on his lips, he kissed Ty like he kissed Nym, deeply and full of desire. After some seconds he broke them off. "Kiss your sister." Tyene turned her head and captured her sister's lips, his cock twitched again getting harder and harder as he watched the two sisters share a sinful act.

 

He cocked his head nibbling and sucking on her neck, he went down on her sucking on her breasts that he loved so much then he knelt and took her leg putting on his shoulder and diving between her legs.

 

Nymeria observed Tyene moan and shudder as Daemon ate her cunt. "He must had fuck you a lot little sister, he eating your pussy just the way you like." She took her sister's earlobe between her teeth. Tyene hissed.

 

Tyene put her hand on the back of Nymeria's neck and nodded. "I spent almost a moon with him, I can count on my hands the days that he didn't fucked me." Ty moaned.

 

Nymeria groaned and her hands went up cupping her sister's tits. "I missed this delicious tits little sister."

 

Tyene bit her lip and moaned. "Stop calling me that…"

 

Nymeria chuckled. "But that's what you are, my little hot sister, that love to shove her tongue deep in my arsehole."

 

Tyene closed her eyes and moaned loudly. "I definitely want to see that." Daemon said and he could swear that he saw a faint blush on Ty's face.

 

"Oh, you will." Nymeria pulled her sister's nipples. "But first I want something else." She held her sister pulling her back.

 

Tyene whined.

 

Nymeria forced her sister to her knees and knelt beside her. "Give us your cock Dae." She called him.

 

Daemon eagerly stood up and walked till the Sand Snakes with his cock ready for their mouths. "Look at the size of this…" Nymeria held his cock and compared with the size of her forearm. "Gods…"

 

Nym gave wet pecks all along his length, she stuck her tongue out and brushed the tip against his slit gathering his pre cum. Daemon closed his eyes and moaned resting his hand on her head, Nymeria then wrapped her lips around the head of his cock sucking and brushing her tongue around it.

 

"Does my sister's mouth please you?" Tyene held his thigh and kissed.

 

He nodded.

 

Tyene pouted. "Is she better than me?" She asked as Nymeria bobbed her head on his cock.

 

Daemon observed the two women. "Hmm… I think she's better than you." He teased her and gained a smirk from the girl.

 

"I think I should show you that I'm better than her then." Tyene challenged. She took his cock from her sister's mouth and took all in not caring that his whole length was coated with Nym's saliva.

 

"Seven hells… Ty." He gasped, she kept his length buried in her mouth for a few seconds and just pulled back when she began to gag. Daemon's eyes widened when she turned her head to Nymeria and spat on her face.

 

"Whore." Tyene hissed. "This is my cock."

 

Nymeria passed her fingers on the liquid and stared at her sister, For a second Daemon thought that the sister's were about to fight but for his surprise she licked and sucked the spit from her hand, then she took him in her mouth again earning a scowl from Ty.

 

Tyene lowered her head and took one of his balls in her mouth sucking and letting go with a wet pop.

 

If this bitches keep going like this I'll cum soon.

 

"Join your sister Nym." He said.

 

Nymeria gave his member a last kiss before she took his other testicle, he moaned and grunted as both Sand Snakes worshipped his sack, after a few seconds both women went up sucking the sides of his cock and meeting up at his cockhead sharing a sloppy kiss with his mushroom head in between.

 

The scene in front of him and the pleasure he felt was too much now, he grasped his cock and began to jerk off, both girls grinned and positioned themselves in front of him with their mouths open and tongues out. Daemon gasped and reached his peak, he pointed his cock to one sister giving her a few shots before turning to the other giving the rest.

 

The girls hummed and gathered the seed that fell on their cheeks putting inside their mouth, after that he was saw one of the most sensual things in his life, Tyene and Nymeria began to kiss sharing his spunk, Daemon could see the white liquid passing from one mouth the other. Nymeria held Tyene's cheeks raising her head above her sister's puckering her lips and letting his cum fall inside Ty's mouth.

 

Tyene giggled after swallowing his seed. "And he rises again."

 

Daemon frowned and looked down realising that his cock was at its full glory again looking like he hadn't cum a minute ago. He helped both girls to their feet and kissed them. "Bed." He told Nymeria.

 

The girl obeyed and put herself on her fours with her chest on the mattress and her bum in the air, Tyene looked at her sister's arse then at him. She smirked and licked her lips, slowly she climbed on the mattress and positioned herself behind Nymeria, Tyene held Nym's arsecheeks apart and groaned when the puckered hole winked at her. She stick her tongue out and licked from the clit till the arsehole.

 

Nymeria mewled and he jumped on the bed watching Tyene eat Nymeria's arse, Ty brushed her tongue at the rim before she pushed inside, she put just the tip inside for a couple of times before she pushed everything she could inside making her cheeks touch Nymeria's arsecheeks.

 

He licked his lips and stroked himself slowly.

 

"She's ready for you my Prince." Tyene said after a minute.

 

She presented him Nymeria's wet hole that were gapping just a little. He grinned at Ty and pecked her lips taking her place, he turned Nymeria around. "I will fuck your arse, but not before I taste this beautiful pussy." He passed two fingers on her glistening lips.

 

"Yes please." She said as he laid between her legs and began to eat her pussy.

 

Sweet… He thought as he seek more of her taste. So sweet. Daemon lapped his tongue on her folds.

 

Tyene laid beside Nymeria kissing her sister rib cage and trailing up sucking her nipple and nibbling her neck. "Look at him Nym… look how he eat your pussy." She bit her neck lightly.

 

Nymeria moaned. "He is… he is so fuckin great at it."

 

Ty hummed and smiled. "He is…" She sighed raising her head and kissing her sister gently and passionately. "I missed you."

 

Nymeria touched their foreheads. "I missed you too my love." She captured her lips again.

 

Daemon frowned a little then it hit him.

 

Oh… cute. He thought.

 

After a couple minutes he raised his head and got on his knees, Nymeria pulled her legs to her chest and held it, Tyene dropped the oil on his cock and he rubbed his cockhead on her forbidden hole, the head entered slowly in her tight channel.

 

"Put it all… at once." Nymeria moaned.

 

Daemon groaned and slowly put it all inside.

 

"Gods Dae… you are so big." She gasped and mewled.

 

He smirked. I fucking am.

 

He pulled back painfully slowly watching her rim go back along with his girth, Tyene moved to the side a little and spread her legs touching herself. he sucked his lip with the sight. Nymeria put her right legs on his shoulder as he began to fuck her harder. "Oh fuck… you are eating me arse so good Dae."

 

He grunted and held her ankle sucking her toe, his other hand went to her cunt and rubbed her clit.

 

"Fuck, like this Nym… take my cock." He gritted his teeth.

 

After a few thrusts he took her leg from his shoulder and pulled his cock from her gapping arsehole, he got on top of her and rolled them to the side and quickly she slid on his cock, Daemon hummed in pleasure, her cunt was a little more tight than Tyene's.

 

"Ride me." He slapped her arse.

 

Nymeria supported her hands on his chest and began to move her hips, he looked to his side and caught Tyene's gaze, he smirked at her and quickly she got on top of his face facing her sister.

 

Daemon thrusted In the Dornish girl's cunt every time she lowered herself on his cock hitting deep inside her, his tongue brushed on the other girl's clit making her moan, Nymeria held her sister's face and brought their lips together.

 

"I'm close… I'm so close." Nym murmured against Tyene's lips.

 

"Me too…" She moaned.

 

Me three.

 

He felt the hot heat wrapping around him and both sisters came at the same time, he went right after filling her with his seed while Tyene's juices drip down at his face. Both women slowly got off top of him laying beside him, the three of them stood there staring at the canvas breathlessly.

 

He hummed when a cloth made contact with his face cleaned the juices that were running down his chin, cheeks and beard.

 

"You have a beautiful cock." Nym said as Tyene discarded the cloth.

 

"I do." He said cheekily making her snort.

 

"A thing you should learn sister, he can be really shameless some times." Tyene snuggled on him putting her leg over his.

 

"Hmm, I like that." Nymeria grinned pecking his lips then biting it.

 

He groaned and chuckled, Daemon waited a couple minutes before he put Tyene on her fours and fucked her roughly while Nymeria watched.

 

 

 

By the evening Daemon woke up with two Dornish beauties on each side of him, he blinked a couple times and look at his surroundings, judging by light it was almost midday. He grunted and slowly pushed both women from his chest, he successfully got off bed without awake neither women.

 

After half hour and a warm bath he made way to Arthur's tent, when he arrived his hand went to move the canvas but before he could he heard a grunt and slap sounds. He frowned and a smirked began to form on his face.

 

Who would've thought that The dutiful Arthur would be with a woman.

 

He moved the canvas a little peeking inside, his thoughts were right, Arthur was on his bed with a woman bouncing on him. The woman had a pale skin and dark hair, he held a chuckle, it was amusing this whole situation, the woman kept bouncing till she said something that made him freeze.

 

"Yes brother… fuck your sister, like that my love. So deep Arty."

 

Please don't tell me… He thought.

 

Then to his chagrin the woman… the woman he knew turned her head to the side, he could see her cheekbone, nose and lips.

 

Ashara.

 

And

 

Arthur.

 

How?

 

A loud moan made him flinch, he turned around, eyes wide and mouth agape. Traumatised.

 

Daemon blinked and came back to reality when he felt a body clash with his, he looked at the squire. "Oh, apologies commander, luck of mine found you here. Here, two letters just arrived." The boy handed him the envelopes and left.

 

He nodded and slowly made his way back to his tent, when he arrived he had put his thoughts in place. And again he was greeted with a sound of slaps and grunts.

 

He breathed and popped his head inside, he narrowed his eyes when he saw Nymeria and Tyene on their feet facing each other, Tyene was with both hands clasped together in the air.

 

"Why do we play?" Nymeria asked as she slapped her sister's hand. "I'm better than you."

 

She slapped again.

 

"Did I ever missed? Hmm, i don't think so." She waved.

 

"You will miss." Tyene hissed. Another slap.

 

"I doubt that, you must love pain and humiliation, which one you like the most? Humiliation or pain?" Nymeria mocked hitting a harsh slap.

 

"That one hurt didn't?" She raised her brow.

 

Tyene shook her head. "You are going to miss, you are thinking too much."

 

"Oh little sister… I never miss."

 

"You will." Ty challenged gaining a stare from Nym.

 

Nymeria went to hit her sister hand. She missed.

 

Tyene smirked. "Luck." Nymeria clicked her tongue.

 

"My turn." Ty purred.

 

Nymeria shrugged. "You are slow. You are going to miss."

 

To her and his surprise the smaller woman backslapped her sister, Nym stumbled back and touched her cheek in shock, she was ready to jump at her sister when he intervened.

 

"What are you two doing?"

 

Both women turned their heads looking at him. "Playing a game." Tyene answered like it was the most stupid question in the world.

 

"It looks like a silly game." He said.

 

"What's wrong with you? You are a little pale." Nymeria said. He shuddered dramatically.

 

"I prefer to not talk about." He forced a smile and sat on his couch opening one letter.

 

Nymeria rolled her eyes and took the paper from his hand. "Tell us."

 

He shook his head, he didn't wanted the image back on his head. He began to open the other letter, just to Tyene took from him.

 

"For fuck sake." He exhaled.

 

"Come on, word by word."

 

Daemon rolled his eyes and groaned.

 

"Isawarthurandasharafuckingeachother" He mumbled like a child.

 

"Look at him a prince acting like a little boy." Nym pinched his cheek.

 

He groaned loudly. "I. Saw. Arthur. And. Ashara. Fucking. Oh gods is in my head again." Daemon moaned putting his hands of his face.

 

Both women widened their eyes. "Really?" Tyene chuckled in surprise.

 

He nodded.

 

"Well, it make sense… Sorta." Nym cocked her head.

 

He didn't want to think about it. It made sense, but he didn't wanted to think about it, the image of the two people that are basically his parents having sex was too much for him.

 

"Aye, and Ser Arthur is really good looking." Tyene pointed out.

 

"Ashara too, if not the most, one of the most beautiful women in Dorne." Nymeria added.

 

He brushed his hands off his face. "Can we not?" Daemon narrowed his eyes.

 

"Look at him, had the two of us sharing his seed yesterday but can't hear of Arthur and Ashara having sex." Nymeria mocked kneeling beside him.

 

"Uhum, he was deep in your arse and watching me touch myself, but he can't hear we talk about Arthur and Ash appearance." Tyene sat on his other side.

 

Daemon was expecting more teasing but for his luck it didn't came.

 

"Oh shit." Nymeria murmured, he looked at her and she was reading the letter.

 

"What?" He asked, she eyed him and handed him the paper.

 

As he read the words his brows furrowed and his heart thundered on his chest, anger filled his body alongside fear. Fear for Daenerys life.

 

How the cities came back to slavery? He thought

 

Sons of harpy…

 

Mercenaries…

 

Cities joining…

 

Daemon reread the the letter again. Meanwhile Nym told her sister the content of the letter, quickly she looked at the one on her hand and opened.

 

"Daemon." Nymeria put her hand on his shoulder. "Breath."

 

Just then he realized that his lungs were burning, he blinked and opened his mouth taking all the air he could. He blinked again.

 

"Calm down…"

 

He snorted. "Calm down!?" He barked at her.

 

" Yes. Ty, read."

 

He looked at the other Sand Snake.

 

"Astapor offers the Golden Company a ship full of gold for their services, join Astapor and soon Yunkai alongside other great cities of Essos against the Dragon Queen."

 

That's good? Yes… that's good, really good.

 

What other great cities?

 

Yunkai will join…

 

His breathing became steady and a part of his anger and worry vanished. "Yes, we can use that, accept their offer… Yes." He said. "You two pack your belongings."

 

Daemon stood up to leave the tent, he needed to talk with Arthur and Ashara, when his hands touched the canvas he stopped and bit his lip. He turned around and walked till Both sisters, he took her arms and put them on their feet guiding them out of the tent.

 

"Change of plans, you two come with me. I need moral and emotional support to face them." He mumbled.

0