Chapter 11 – Book 1
75 4 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

My new wife and I make the most of our wedding night. Before dinner that evening, Wendy and I ran down to the stream to wash in the pool, but once we saw each other naked and wet, well, we took a bit longer and need another wash afterward. We had dinner in our room. We talked and laughed and it’s one of the best nights of my life.

I can’t bring myself to tell Hypa about the cure the next day like I’m supposed to. Wendy is exasperated with me.

“A god told you to tell her,” she says. “Her god.”

“I know.”

“She told us Hypa—.”

“I know.”

“Then why, Mark?”

“Well, how is that conversation supposed to go, huh? ‘Hello, Hypa. I wanted to let you know that Hyparien Herself told us when she was possessing you that there was a cure for the knot in my chi and that you’ll have to kiss the head of my cock while I’m cumming?’”

Wendy giggles. “No, silly. I don’t think you could say something like that with a gun to your head,” she says. “To anybody at all.”

“See what I mean?”

“There are other ways to say it,” she says. “I could—.”

“Nope.”

“Mark—.”

“No way.”

Hypa seems aware that something is up. She doesn’t say anything at lunch or dinner, but she keeps shooting me these looks, her slender eyebrows knitting at me with worry.

If Caedi notices any awkwardness she doesn’t say.

It’s pretty much the same at breakfast the next day.

At lunch, Wendy has had enough. She swallows a bite of her sandwich and says, “I’m curious about something. About Mark’s condition?”

I try to catch her eye, to deter her, but she’s determined. I want to be smaller. Like amoeba-sized.

“Yes?” says Hypa.

Caedi perks up too.

Oh God.

“Do you know why the knot loosened the other day when…?” Wendy trails off and gestures with her hand.

Hypa smiles. She says, “I think so. Channeling Erota through chi adds quite a bit to his total mystical energy. Sexual energy is quite different from most kinds, especially when it comes to magic. It’s full of potential, you see? There’s the biological possibilities as well as the emotional ones, all funneled through a tiny space.”

“Not so tiny,” says Wendy.

The ladies giggle and my face is burning. I feel like I want to slump under the table, sink through the floorboards, and disappear.

Hypa says, “The knot probably loosens more each time Mark orgasms. Especially if he’s channeling Erota at the time.”

Wendy laughs and Caedi blushes.

“Do you find that to be the case, Mark?” asks Hypa. Her face is poker straight. I feel like she must be teasing me but, no, that’s not like Hypa at all.

“Will one of you please kill me instantly?” I say.

Hypa laughs. She says, “Mark, Caedi and I are your healers and this is your wife. There’s no need for embarrassment.”

“I, uh, hadn’t noticed,” I choke out. “Any change? At the time, uh, each time, I was distracted? I think it is looser maybe though. Could be. Yeah.”

“Hmm,” says Hypa. Her gaze flicks down at me for a second before returning to my face. “Oh! Are you channeling it now while you check? That might help.”

After all this talk about my orgasms.... I thought I had it hidden under the table, dammit. 

“Maybe you should,” says Wendy and she’s waggling her eyebrows at me. “We could run an experiment.”

I can’t tell who is blushing harder, myself or Caedi. Wendy’s clearly enjoying herself, teasing me like this. Hypa is smiling and seems merely academically interested, but I can't tell. I remember that Hyparien said that both my wife and Hypa think about the Blessing of Loving Passion often and now I’ve really got it bad.

Wendy sighs. “You should just tell her, Mark,” she says.

“Tell me what?” says Hypa.

I look at Caedi.

Hypa sees me. “Caedi is my apprentice and she’s almost at its end,” Hypa says and for the first time there’s a coldness in her words. “She is fully qualified to hear whatever it is you have to tell me if it pertains to your health, Mark.”

“It does,” says Wendy. She widens her eyes at me, looking firm, telling me to tell her.

“Okay, okay,” I say. I take a breath. “It’s just…. This is awkward for me, okay?”

The women all just look at me.

“The goddess, when she had control of you,” I say. “Told me how to cure my condition.”

“There’s a cure and you didn’t tell me?” says Hypa. She's frowning. Upset.

“Yeah, sorry,” I say. “It’s… well… you have to give me the, um, blessing again.”

Hypa says, “The Blessing of Loving Passion?”

“Yes.” I want to say the rest, but I just can’t.

Wendy doesn’t either.

Hypa’s smile has returned in full force. “This is wonderful news!” she says. “We’ll do that this evening after dinner.”

Wendy gives a little cheer.

Caedi is still blushing, her face unreadable.

 

 

The rest of the day passes in a blur. I’m eager to be cured, obviously, but waiting for the curing itself frazzles my nerves.

Wendy and I spend the hours before dinner exercising and sparring. My mind is elsewhere, and Wendy kicks my ass without comment. There’s very little pain in my stomach muscles now and I’m moving almost normally. I still have to be careful channeling chi. It wants to get sucked into the knot and blow me up or whatever, but the knot has been getting looser, I'm sure of it now, and I’m getting better at moving it around.

Dinner seems awkward for everybody but Hypa, who chatters away with Wendy, who is really enjoying my discomfort. She doesn’t tease me further though and there’s a tension with her too. I’m not sure what it is and resolve to ask her later. Afterwards.

When Wendy and I are done eating, we excuse ourselves to go to the pool and wash.

Wendy looks down at me. She grins and says, “Looks like somebody is looking forward to being cured.”

I say, “Knock it off.”

Wendy sloshes over to me and puts an arm around my waist. “No, I don’t think I will,” she says and wraps her hand around my erection. “I like it where it is,” she says.

I kiss her, teasing open her mouth with my tongue.

Hers darts past my teeth for a moment to play and then she pulls away. She’s still holding onto me. She says, “Hypa is beautiful, isn’t she?”

“Uh huh,” I say. It’s difficult for me to form words when she’s got me in her grip like that.

“I do, you know,” she says. “Think about what happened that night? When you came just a little on Hypa’s face.” Her hand doesn’t move on my cock. She’s giving me little delicious squeezes. “That was so hot. Do you think you’ll cum on her face again? I’m pretty sure she got a taste of you, you know.”

I groan.

“Speaking of,” she says and ducks down to take my tip into her mouth. Just for a second. Then she’s up and smiling. “Let’s go get cured, Mr. Wheeler.”

“Okay, you cruel, cruel Mrs. Wheeler,” I say, and I love saying that. Wendy is my wife now and it’s wonderful. I think I’m still processing it all, you know?

We get dressed and go into the house.

Caedi is washing dishes and Hypa is standing in the living room in her robes. She’s smiling like everything is normal and as it should be.

My erection hasn’t subsided at all. I stand behind Wendy so Caedi can't see.

“Are you ready?” says Hypa.

I can’t say a thing.

Wendy says, “Yes, I think so.” She giggles and she leads us to our room.

I get in the bed, half tempted to bury myself in the covers. 

Wendy is back in her chair beside me. Where she was, you know, last time.

Hypa closes the door and smiles. She says, “You’ll have to disrobe, Mark.”

I curse under my breath, roll off the bed, stand, and take my clothes off. Then I lay back down to assume the position. This is going to happen and I’m trying not to be mortified.

“I see you’re already channeling Erota,” says Hypa. “Good.”

“Actually,” says Wendy, smirking. “I don’t think he is.”

“Oh,” says Hypa. There’s a little color in her cheeks, I think. “I see. Well, maybe you should begin? To do that?”

I relax and summon my chi. I push the golden glow down to my loins, past the knot, where my energy takes on that reddish aspect. I’m as hard as I’ve ever been in my life.

Wendy says, “There was something else that Mark didn’t say at dinner. A couple of things.”

Oh God.

“Yes?” says Hypa. She’s kneeling beside the bed, by my hips.

“Hyparien said that you would have to give the blessing exactly when you did last time,” says Wendy.

“Oh,” says Hypa. “Just to be clear, that means at the point of climax?”

“Yes,” says Wendy. Her voice is getting husky.

I feel a little point of cold on my belly. I look down to see that I’ve dripped precum onto myself.

Hypa says, “What else did my goddess say?”

Wendy says, “That you liked giving him the blessing. And that you thought about it often.”

Hypa is very still.

Wendy says, “And that I do too.” Wendy moves onto the bed and takes my cock in her hand. She starts to stroke me. She says, “Is it okay if I do this for him, Hypa?”

Hypa says, “Yes, of course.”

Wendy is quiet for a moment, and we all watch my wife play with my erection. She’s on all fours beside me. She rocks forward and I think she’s about to take me into her mouth, but I hear a wet sound to my right. I look and see that she’s rubbing her clit.

She looks up at Hypa. “I hope you don’t mind,” she says. “I think I’d like to make an offering tonight too, you know, while we’re at it?”

Hypa says, “No, of course I don’t mind.”

Wendy’s grip on me is light. She’s teasing, not trying to hurry things along.

My wife says, “It’s just I get so wet when I see him like this. I love him, I want him, and his cock is so gorgeous.”

Hypa says nothing.

“And I get so wet when I think about that evening,” says Wendy. “Every time I think about it, in fact. I’m sorry Hyparien outted you. Do you get wet when you think about it too? You do, don’t you?”

Hypa says, “Well, I—.”

“Oops,” says Wendy. “I got a little precum on my hand.” She lets me go and licks the space between her thumb and forefinger.

I’ve never seen Wendy like this.

She looks up at Hypa. “I just love the way he tastes,” she says. “Lots of girls don’t, I guess. Like the taste? He’s yummy.”

Hypa says nothing.

“Do you agree?” says Wendy.

Hypa says, “Wendy, I—.”

“I’m pretty sure I saw you lick a little from the corner of your mouth,” says Wendy. “As you left the room that time. You did, didn’t you?”

“Yes,” says Hypa. Something is different now. There’s a heat in her eyes.

“And you liked it?”

“Yes.”

“You like the way my husband tastes?”

“Yes.”

“So do I,” says Wendy. She takes hold of me again and her hand is slick from her mouth.

I groan.

Wendy says, “A lot. Do you know how I cleaned him up last time?”

“No.”

“I licked it all up,” Wendy says. “I do that sometimes. I like it in my mouth. No, I love it in my mouth. In my pussy too and really anywhere but there’s something about having it in my mouth. It tastes like sex. Love. And him, you know?”

Hypa doesn’t say anything.

“He’s really leaking,” says Wendy. “Do you want me to wipe it off or leave it for you when you kiss him?”

Hypa says, “I—. Whatever you and Mark prefer.”

“No, no,” says Wendy. “What do you want? Do people often ask what you want? Do you want to taste him?”

“Yes,” says Hypa.

Oh. My. God. My cock twitches and if Wendy had been rubbing any harder I might’ve gone over.

“Oh, he liked that,” says Wendy with a giggle. She looks up at Hypa from under hooded lids.

I had no idea Wendy could be like this. I'm so turned on but a little frightened too.

“You want to taste him?” she asks the priestess.

“Yes.”

“And you’ve thought about tasting him a lot, haven’t you?”

“Yes.”

“While touching your pussy?”

“Yes.”

“Is your pussy wet right now?”

“Yes.”

“Hypa,” says Wendy, her tone is speculative. “When you give the Blessing of Loving Passion, does it have to be quick like that time? A little peck?”

“No.”

“You can take longer?”

“Yes.”

“Oh my,” says Wendy. “Hypa?”

“Yes?”

“Can anybody give the Blessing of Loving Passion?”

Hypa giggles. She says, “I have to be the one to give it to him, silly girl.”

“I was thinking I could give the blessing to you,” says Wendy.

“Oh.”

“Would you like that?” Wendy purrs. “To be clear, I want to lick your pussy while you suck my husband’s cock so that we all cum together and he cums in your mouth or on your face or wherever you want.”

“Oh,” says Hypa. “Oh my.”

Wendy lets go of me and waddles on her knees over in front of the priestess. “I think I’m hornier than I ever have been in my life,” she says.

I can second that.

“And I’ve never done this before,” Wendy continues. “I have no idea what I’m doing but I want to do this. With you.” She raises her hands to Hypa’s face. She gives her a chaste little peck on the lips and, when the priestess doesn’t pull away, she hooks both of her index fingers over Hypa’s bottom row of teeth. “Please?” she says.

One of those fingers was just on my cock and probably slick with my juices. The other was rubbing her pussy and just as wet with hers.

Hypa closes her lips around them for a moment. I see her cheeks deflate a little as she sucks lightly on my wife's fingers. She’s staring in Wendy's eyes.

“What do you want?” asks Wendy in a small voice. It's almost a whine.

“I want him in my mouth,” says Hypa as she kisses Wendy’s fingers. She puts her own finger into Wendy’s mouth. It’s the most erotic thing I’ve ever seen. “I want taste him, his cum on my lips, and on my face while you lick my pussy. If you slide under me with your head facing the bed I can reach you and make you cum with my hand. Would you like that, dear girl?”

Wendy kisses her. They open their mouths and I can see their tongues licking at each other.

Wendy slides off the bed, her grin is huge, and then she ducks down out of sight.

Hypa reaches for me when Wendy giggles.

“What?” says Hypa. She’s smiling.

“No panties, you naughty priestess,” says Wendy and I hear her give Hypa a kiss right where it'll do her the most good.

Hypa gasps and her eyes roll back a little. “I was only going to have to wring them out and clean them later,” she says. She looks at me then, her hand hesitating over my erection. “Oh dear,” she says. “No one's asked what you want, Mark. Is this okay?”

“Yep,” I say. “All of it. Yep. Yes, please.”

 

3