Chapter 2
165 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Gradually, Luther was awakening after feeling a certain glow in front of him. Slowly, he opened his eyes as he felt weak.

"What's this?" he murmured, slowly opening his eyes.

In front of him was a shining and flickering window.

System Notification
Class obtain
Rank: ??? Level: F

 

"Class obtained? What does that mean?" Luther murmured, pressing on the window still somewhat drowsy.

Class: Monster Creator

Rank: ??? Level: F

Abilities

From my blood shall arise
Rank: ??? Level: F
Creation capacity :  3
Your blood possesses the bloodline gift, capable of merging with any existing matter, creating organs, tendons, and veins,
generating a complete living being from the used matter.
The created being will inherit the characteristics of the used matter,be it organic or inorganic.



All of you are my creation
Rank: ??? Level: F
Type: passive

Can feed your creations with your blood, making them stronger and evolving.

"A class, like in games. So, this world has become some kind of game," he thought as he realized his legs were no longer hurting. Quickly, he looked down.

"My leg is healed," there was no more blood; it was completely scarred. However, from the knee down, there was nothing; it was completely amputated.

"That monster managed to tear off half of my leg in just a second. Fortunately, I managed to survive, but how am I going to get out of here?" Luther thought, looking around.

As Luther had consumed the only source of light in this small cave, it was all dark; he couldn't see much.

"Ah, this is my cell phone," Luther quickly looked in his pockets and realized he had a cell phone.

"It's all wet, please let it still work," Luther whispered softly with hope as he turned it on.

In a few seconds, the phone turned on.

"Thank you," Luther celebrated turning on the phone's flashlight.

Looking around with the phone, Luther realized he was in a small cave that led to another one ahead.

"It looks like I'm in some kind of underground cave. If I want to get out of here, I'll have to go forward," Luther thought, looking at the abyss of darkness ahead.

"Now back to this," he returned to look at the system window.

"Now that this world is some kind of game, it seems that classes and jobs will be given to people."

Luther didn't have much contact with games because his parents didn't allow him to have any electronic devices except his cell phone. However, he knew some basic concepts.

"Here it says I need some kind of material," Luther looked around and realized there was still the plant's stem.

"I think I can use this, but what else should I use?" he thought, looking around. He noticed there was some soil nearby. Luther then crawled to the spot and made a small mound of soil, placing the stem on top.

"This doesn't seem right. Well, it doesn't hurt to try," Luther muttered, biting his finger until it made a small wound.

Drops of blood dripped onto the mound of soil with the stem in the middle. As the blood dripped, Luther felt weaker and weaker.

"I'm feeling a little dizzy," realizing he was getting weak, Luther stopped dripping blood.

"I think that should be enough," he murmured, leaning against the wall, panting.

A small light began to emerge from the mound of soil in front of him. The blood began to mix with the soil and the plant stem, forming a small sphere of light that soon disappeared, leaving only a small creature where it was.

System Notification

A new creature is born

Rank: S Level: F

Description: Created from the stem of the  '̶͎̖̯̐̕̚͜͟ ̷̧̨͚͇̲̖̹͕̙̱̰̙̻̲̘̘̬̲͍̭̯͌͟͟͠ ̴̢̨̧̢̧̛͉̠͇͎̥̱̬̜̹̼̰͚̤͕̤̹͇͚̖͊̇̆̒́̿̓̈̂̈́͠͡ͅ ̸͉̠̠̝̬͚̰̐͌̆'̵̡̛͙̘͓̥͕̳͍͈̥̲̞̩̼̥͈͑́̉̍̌̈́̅̐̚͝͝͡  and the soil.

 

 

Hope you enjoyed it, please comment if you liked it.

1