Chapter 3:Town
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a forest that is currently littered by corpses of wolves bigger than the one on earth. 

A flash of blue and green suddenly come into view and as the light died down Liam appeared wearing nothing. 

'Nevermind the clothes I forgot to ask for the information about this new world.'

I sighed looking at the corpse of a wolf besides me, curious about my new system I squat down and touch the corpse. 

[Devouring activated] 

After a second the system informed me that the storage space is ready for absorption. 

[Forest Wolf] 

[Bloodline:Forest Wolf King bloodline(1%)] 

[Race:Demonic Beast(1st tier)] 

[Power: High 3rd rank] 

[Skill(s): Bite(F) Claw(E)] 

'Woah I can absorb all these that are listed?' 

[Of course host] 

I nodded and absorb the skill bite and claw and also the bloodline. 

After absorbing I can feel unfamiliar yet familiar knowledge going into my brain which I discovered were the skills. 

Activating <Claw> both my hand started to morph into sharp claws that looks similar to the claws of the wolf I just absorbed. 

'What is the meaning of the letter besides the skill?'

[It is the grade of skills which is classified into: F, E, D, C, B, A, S, SS, SSS,???] 

'Ohhh but why the question mark?' 

[It means your still to weak to know] 

To which I only nodded and ask the power levels of this world. 

[Power level are classified into: 1st-9th rank, Earth rank, Heaven rank, Mythical rank,??? With levels namely low, mid, high, and peak] 

Absorbing all the information like a sponge, I proceeded to also devour the other corpses of wolf which upgraded my skills. 

[Same skills now fusing automatically] 

[Bite(F) + Bite(F)⁴ = Enhanced Bite(E)] 

[Claw(E) + Claw(E)⁴ = Enhanced Claw(D)] 

After the skills were fused I can feel my strength go up again as I feel that I can take on a low 7th rank with my arsenal of abilities. 

Shooking my arrogant thoughts off I skinned the wolf using <claw> for a makeshift outfit that covers my crotch. 

Seeing nothing to be gained anymore, I headed north as according to the system it sensed multiple auras there. 

"Watch out!!" 

*BOOOOOMMMMM*

"Grrrrr" 

"AHHHHHH MY ARM." 

After walking for 10 minutes I finally got to where the system pointed and the scene that greeted me is the mutilations of humans and the explosions of the corpses of wolves. 

Hiding in a nearby tree and observing, I can see that there are only 5 humans while the wolves have 10.

Seeing the carnage and the reduced number on the human side, I formulated a plan and decided to help the humans. 

I got closer to a wolf as I activated <Claw> and puncture the surprised creature. 

Just as I was about to turn around, a sword suddenly pierce my chest. 

"Wha-COUGH" 

The man who pierced my sword suddenly screamed "A WEREWOLF JOINED THE FIGHT, RETREAT!!" 

"Wa-wait I'm not a werewolf I'm a human." I said coughing out blood while still confused about the whole ordeal. 

"Shut up vile creature." the man then pull out his sword and slash vertically at my left eye causing me to yell out in pain as all I can see with my left eye is red. 

After slashing Liam, the man retreated with his companions leaving a confused young Liam with the bloodthirsty wolves. 

"HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA" 

Liam looks up in the sky as he started to laugh clutching the wound on his left eye that is now healed due to his physique, yet he can feel that something within him broke. 

Hearing the growls behind him, Liam was about to turn around when suddenly the wolf at the front swipe its claws causing him to crash on the nearby trees. 

Even after all those wounds inflicted, Liam is still unscathed due to his superior power and physique yet it's not what is even on his mind right now. 

'Ah maybe because of my excitement I forgot the basic rule of the world whether this or earth.'

'Blind kindness will only allow others to trample on you.' 

'If so, I'll abandon this blind kindness to survive.' 

'I still have a mission after all.' 

Liam closed his eyes after organising his thoughts and seeing a clear path in front of him. 

'Just like the system intended, I will devour those that stand against me.'

I activate my <Claw> as I dash to the nearest wolf and let out a punch that made a gaping hole in the wolf's head. Dashing at the second wolf, I use <Bite> to rip out its throat. 

I then killed the rest just as quickly as I devoured them causing my power to rise to low 6th rank. 

I look at the corpse of a human as I devoured him. 

[Random Man] 

[Title(s):NA] 

[Race(s):Human] 

[Bloodline:NA] 

[Physique:NA] 

[Power:Low 2nd rank] 

[Skills:Slash(E)] 

"....." 

"How weak." I shake my head not even absorbing anything but the memory. 

"Hmmmm, I see." 

After rummaging through the memories I gained basic information about this world. 

'To the town we go.'

0