Chapter 6: My Goddess (R-18)
962 2 61
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Day 0]

After Admiring Klyscha’s enraptured expression, Asahi indulged in her breast milk until she regained her senses. His cock throbbed with impatience. Fortunately, her eyes gained clarity before his lust took over, and she was spared from the fate of having her virginity taken by a beast.

“I’m ready,” she said and snapped her fingers. “How is it?”

In an instant, the room plunged into darkness, with only a faint glow of moonlight seeping through the window, creating a romantic atmosphere. Klyscha herself glowed with an almost ethereal air, once again reminding him of her true identity.

The Goddess of Dreams.

Pride swelled within him, knowing he had been chosen to be a partner to a goddess. 

Although he did entertain the idea of being a god’s reincarnation, he dismissed the thought before it spiraled out of control.

‘Who cares about that anyway?’ 

Even if he turned out to be a god in his past life, it must be something related to Lust and Love, for he had spent most of his life chasing after women and making them happy.

Pushing aside the random unwarranted foreshadowing, he grasped Klyscha’s thighs and pushed them apart.

With a clear view of her wet pussy, he rubbed his cock on her entrance.

He teased her, painfully. Klyscha squirmed, eagerly.

Her beautiful eyes fixed on Asahi’s cock with eyes as wide as saucers. It was to be expected since his size was slightly out of the norm.

Embarrassed, Klyscha mumbled something incoherent to herself and gulped loudly. “Take me…”

He soaked his shaft in her love juices, using his left hand for support as he positioned himself above her. She slid a hand down and spread herself open, making it easier for him to insert the bulbous head of his cock into her pussy.

As his cock stretched her sensitive flesh, Klyscha tensed, and her lips parted with a seemingly inaudible gasp. She slid her arm around his back and eagerly waited for him to fill her completely. “It’s big… it’s so big.”

“It’ll hurt a bit, okay?” He coaxed. “Bear with me.”

She nodded her head. “Um… I can handle it.”

Slowly, he pushed his hips forward, gently stretching her tight walls. She winced, her eyes tightly shut. Even with all preparations, it was hard to enter her tightness.

‘Fingering her to heaven was the way to go.’

Frankly, it was his first time laying his hands on a woman as petite as Klyscha. He didn’t have the slightest clue she would be this painfully tight.

Still, believing in a goddess’s endurance, he put more weight behind his back.

A soft whimper escaped her parted lips, the sound barely audible over the rhythm of their bodies. Despite the hint of hesitation in her expression, she made no move to stop him. Instead, her legs wrapped tightly around his waist, locking him in place, while her arms embraced his neck, pulling him closer.

The tightness of her walls around his slick shaft elicited a low groan of pleasure from him. Had he not slept with numerous women, he’d have cum right then and there.

He restrained himself, withholding from plunging deeper into her depths, and instead tenderly kissed away the tears that streamed down her cheeks.

‘This young master really hates when a woman cries.’

Her delicate hands curled around his chest, drawing him nearer. Her voluptuous boobs pressed against his chest, their cuddly softness enticing him into groping them.

“Ahmmm... Asahi, just do it,” she whispered, her voice filled with longing, her fingers caressing his back, urging him to proceed. “I’m ready to take it.”

He nodded, continuing to stretch her walls, while peppering her neck with gentle kisses, coaxing her into relaxation. The exquisite tightness around his penis caused him to groan as he withdrew slightly, then thrust himself deeper once more, his member grazing the depths of her being. 

“Ya— aaaaaaa~.” Having her vagina penetrated so deeply made her climax. She let out a moan, as if she was going crazy, and climaxed. At the same time, milk began lewdly gushing out of her left breast — the breast that he wasn’t even touching. The extreme reaction was that of a woman who climaxed while filled with breast milk inside her.

Bending down, Asahi eagerly suckled the milk spraying from her left breast. “It’s simply too delicious, Klyscha.”

He drew back momentarily. The way Klyscha looked as she climaxed from getting her virginity taken away and getting her milk sucked was undeniably provocative. Her face looked intoxicated with the taste of raw pleasure.

Suddenly, her nails pierced his back, breaking the skin. But within seconds, her grip loosened, and the pain dissipated as if the wounds had miraculously healed. 

“Klyscha, I can’t hold back anymore…”

Seeing that Klyscha became used to his girth and size, he violently thrusted his hips back and forth as he pleased. Simultaneously, he grabbed her breasts leaking with milk and started sucking on them.

“Ah… haah… ahh… mm~!” Klyscha trembled, and let out sweet moans due to the sudden pleasure that rose up within her. “You’re ravaging me… you’re messing my insides!”

When he glanced at her face, she attempted to cover her expression. He swiftly grabbed her wrist and pinned them over her head, claiming her lips in a kiss. Her startled yelp quickly melted into a submissive moan. She eagerly kissed him back, her hands tentatively sliding down to intertwine with his hands.

Holding hands with her and kissing her, he pounded her into another short climax.

“Asahi, ah, just… It feels goood~!”

The love juices gushing out of her made the movement smoother and more pleasurable. His thrust grew rough and violent as he drew closer to his own ejaculation.

“Does… it hurt?”

Her lips formed a breathtaking smile that wilted away at his already broken defense. “No, it feels good… I might go crazy at this rate!”

“Is that so? Then, I’ll fully indulge in my goddess.”

The wet slapping of skin grew louder, her vagina tightening but not slowing him down in the slightest. His lustful eagerness drove him balls-deep into Klyscha. Slipping his hands out from her grasp, he grabbed at her plump, jiggling breasts, eagerly fondling her breast even as he fucked her on the bed, loving the way her insides squeezed his thrusting cock.

Just looking down at her nude, sexy body made it all the more exciting. He loved the way her breasts continuously spilled sweet milk.

The cycle of giving love to Klyscha while receiving her affection under the moonlight lasted for a few more moments. Then, driven by instinct to impregnate the woman under him, his thrusts quickened and his breaths grew rough. Unable to hold back any longer, he gave it his all in one final stroke. His balls audibly clapped the bridge between her twitching pussy and cute asshole as he reached the depths of her warmth.

His girthy penis gave rise to a small bump on her belly.

“Klyscha, I’m gonna...” he groaned, releasing his load deep inside her womb. Almost instantly, her insides twitched and a burst of liquid splashed the head buried in her pussy while her back arched upward.

‘Will she get pregnant?’

After releasing his pent-up desire inside a divine goddess, his mind was immediately consumed by a curious thought. As he took a series of deep breaths, his pounding heart gradually eased, the thumping sound fading into a gentle rhythm.

Meanwhile, his cock buried in the depths of her pussy became rock hard, as if eagerly anticipating another passionate battle with the goddess.

Klyscha, shuddering with the aftershocks of her own climax, trembled slightly. He tenderly brushed her silky hair, patiently waiting for her to recover from the intense and overwhelming pleasure. Unable to resist, he took a quick sip of the milk that overflowed from her breasts, the sweet and creamy taste lingering on his tongue.

Klyscha’s eyes locked with him for a moment before her expression turned gentle. The affectionate look on her usually neutral face was just endearing.

“Hey…”

He, for a moment, felt like she was the one for him. A good partner who would support him with everything. A partner who wouldn’t die and leave him behind, for she was a goddess.

‘I found my wife. My second one.’

The grip of Klyscha’s legs around his waist loosened slightly, and she tilted her head, her smile filled with a gentle invitation. “Asahi, more?”

The deadly gesture evoked a desire in him — the desire to just shower her in kisses and make love to her all day and night. He followed the voice of his heart and started another session of ‘lewding’ the lewd goddess.

Favorite if you liked it!

61