Chapter 6: Actually…
61 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

And yes... you read that right.

He's parents are Kuramas...

Which obviously makes him a Kurama.

Barring the Ten Tails, he's the second strongest tailed beast. Or the Nine Tails... who is none other than the one and only... Kurama!

Of course, kidding aside, it's actually just Kurama Pedomaru.

A name that tells tales of the identity of the main character of this story.

And yes... Pedomaru can claim that he's the main character, barring the titular Naruto himself.

Which isn't really a case of narcissism when it is backed by tropes and tropes of evidence.

Fanfic tropes, of course. But he wasn't too sure... even when he was fanfic author himself...

His suspicious reincarnated situation seemed already indicative enough as it is... while a series of canon-breaking actions are probably going follow later.

He even had an inkling that a fair few are reading his very intimate thoughts... right this very moment...

Hmm...

But before all that, some stuff needs to be cleared up.

Starting with... what the what?

Because... yes... he's actually Pedomaru... yet not the Pedomaru to be expected.

Plot twist, is it not?

Some of the established backstory still tracks, however.

As once, he truly was a rather peculiar convict who lived on Earth.

Having written a contentious web novel with pedophilic implications... he's been dubbed and locked as a pedophile ever since.

After death, it would seem that some of that punishment still stuck.

Transmigrated or whatever to the Shinobi world for some reason... and have been given a sort of appropriately pedophilic designation.

Pedomaru.

Not to be confused by Orochimaru but truly a ninja boy begotten the name Pedomaru.

A weird name but because of Pedo and Maru being lovey-dovey... it was what came about.

Actually, it's Pengu and Maru... but eh... it's close enough.

Maybe it also has some deep double meaning as Japanese names do, but he wouldn't count on it.

It seems made up on a whim.

All in all, he's not really been inserted into the pedophilic Orochimaru but he's Pedomaru nonetheless.

As for the how, why, and the complexity of it all... even he couldn't make sense of it, nor was he trying to.

More like he tried, but he wasn't really getting anywhere with that existential question.

Still, he's been conscious of this new life from sperm-egg conception, to his literal birth, up to this date.

Of course, minus all the snakey stuff that he fluffed up in writing.

That was just him making some rather creative liberties to try and speculate Orochimaru's true beginnings, all the while incorporating the womb-y experience he had.

Anyways... why start with Orochimaru? Plotting the man's timeline and all.

Well, aside from his Pedomaru name being linked to Orochimaru's mocking nickname, it also had to do with the fact that the Snake Sannin was unironically his favorite Naruto character.

Although treacherous and villainous, the man still achieved his immortality goal, sort of.

Which just highlights the threat that the long-haired man had on this new life. Or just this "hidden" village that he's sort of part of...

After all, he now bore the Kurama as his surname. Not an Uchiha but a cursed clan nonetheless.

Probably having the coolest perks there are, however, they've got a tragic fate lying ahead.

There's a lot to unpack there but basically, Orochimaru is one of the big bads that will probably come to turn his fangs on a poor Kurama like him.

Not directly but the genjutsu association or rivalry to that fanning flame insignia should be more than enough.

Actually, he wasn't too sure... with the Kurama insignia actually being a three-tiered wing and all.

Regardless, there's still the likes of Black Zetsu, Madara, Obito, Itachi... Danzo especially... and a couple of other threats to look out for...

But he'll get to them eventually. Making a note of their achievements and plot involvements for increased survivability.

A comprehensive guide of sorts.

Thankfully, he was one of those 'normies' that had some intimate research on the whole series. Not at a disturbing depth but more than enough.

He's really going to need all of it, especially with all that will unfold in this dangerous and deadly world of ninjas.

Also and alas, this is his second life.

As much as possible, he wanted to extend it. Even making the best of it.

Which is actually quite intimidating, but rather exciting as well.

So... with this pencil... and this stack of clear paper... he, Kurama Pedomaru, was ready to take on the challenge!

Which should be more than enough... hopefully...

But actually... no...

Plot twist! Ahaha!

Something obviously made for fun, so don't take it too seriously... as it's obviously trashy...

6