Chapter 18 – Deal
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My heart was still echoing in my chest, pounding strongly after the experience I had just lived through. I could assert, without a shadow of a doubt, that none of the sexual encounters I had with Oliver during our 20 years together compared to what I had just experienced with Erik. Not only in terms of pleasure, but also in the trust he conveyed to me. He made me feel part of the situation at all times, even making decisions about how we progressed and at what pace. It was a unique sensation, as if I had discovered a new level of intimacy and connection in sexuality.

Lying next to him, my head resting on his chest, Erik absentmindedly stroked the curls cascading down my back as he listened to the beat of his heart. He pulled me closer with his arm, gently squeezing me as he leaned his face towards mine and felt his lips tenderly brushing against mine. The warmth of his touch enveloped me like a soft blanket, and I couldn't help but feel complete in that moment. The sound of our breaths mingled, creating a melody of calmness that I didn't want to stop listening to.

"Do you feel cold?" his warm voice asked, tucking a rebellious strand of hair away from my face.

"No. You're warm," I smiled, nestling my legs between his.

"Are you hungry?" he kissed my forehead, then rested his cheek against my head.

I stretched my neck a bit until I managed to nibble on his softly, enjoying the sensation immediately as I felt his skin prickle under my lips.

"I think so," I grinned mischievously, biting him a bit higher than I had the first time. Erik laughed in response and stretched out on the bed, stretching after a few minutes of rest.

"And what would you like to eat?" he asked with a seductive voice as his fingers slid through my hair to caress my head.

"Pizza," I said, lifting my face to look at him.

"Pizza?" he asked, a little confused but still smiling. "I'm pretty sure I don't have pizza, but we can make some." I laughed because he didn't get my joke, but I liked the idea of making pizza together.

"What do you have to offer?" I asked, moving to straddle him, still under the covers. Erik widened his smile and crossed his arms under his head, looking at me with amusement as I traced my fingers over his tattooed torso.

"Whatever you want. If I don't have it, I'll make it," he replied with a hint of boldness in his voice.

As I sat up, the sheet slid down my back, leaving my naked body exposed to his gaze. I had feared this moment for the past few months, the moment of being with another man again and feeling insecure about my body, but far from truly feeling it, the way Erik looked at me made me feel like a beautiful woman.

His eyes traced an imaginary path from my face to my breasts and as if invisible hands were caressing me, my skin reacted to his gaze. Perhaps the privacy provided by the dim lighting made me feel more daring, but I felt no shame in my nudity. It was what it was, and he liked it. This was not only confirmed by his smile and the desire in his eyes, but also by the bulge growing again between my legs.

"Erik with chocolate?" I asked, imagining the delicious combination of licking that sweet off the redhead's skin.

"Caramel?" he offered, making me laugh because apparently, he didn't have chocolate.

"Ugh, no... just Erik then."

He put his hands on the bed, sitting up and shifting a bit so that his back was supported against the wooden headboard separating his body from the stone wall. With me still on top of him, he slid his fingers down my arm, making my skin tingle.

"So, it'll have to be just Erik," he said, shifting his touch from my arm to my chest, barely grazing it. The sensation sent fire through my veins.

A sudden sharp bark startled me. I had completely forgotten about the dog Erik had rescued in the midst of the storm, and now it was perched on the mattress, seeking attention.

"Que susto. (Scared me)" I exclaimed in Spanish, placing my hand over my chest. My heart was racing, but this time it wasn't from excitement.

Erik pulled me towards him to embrace me, then stroked my back and reached out to calm the dog's barking by giving it a little attention.

"I think he's hungry too, but I'm not offering Erik with caramel to him," he chuckled, covering me with a sheet to keep me warm.

"We need to go out of bed?" I complained, sounding a bit childish.

"We probably should, but... if you don't make me sleep in the lighthouse, or feel bad for making me sleep on the couch, we can come back later," he hinted, causing a slight blush to rise in my cheeks.

"Maybe," I smiled and gave him a kiss filled with desire. He tightened his fingers around my hip, but the dog barked again, and we both sighed in unison, knowing that loving each other again would be difficult with the fluffy ball of fur barking next to us.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," he said with a frustrated look as he got out of bed.

I sat on the edge of it, covering myself with the sheets while Erik grabbed clothes from the wooden wardrobe in front of me. He handed me a pajama that he assured me was comfortable and warm, and after he dressed himself with another one, he left the room to feed the dog while I got dressed.

I picked up the clothes from the floor, finding only half of what I had worn during the day, and then I went to the dining room, picking up the other half and folding it aside so it wouldn't be scattered around the dining room. I approached the window and checked that it was still raining heavily. The sound of the rain hitting the glass was comforting, like a lullaby.

"Is always raining in this island?" I asked, wishing deep down that the answer was negative, although my intuition told me that unfortunately, it was.

"In winter, yes. But today is an electrical storm, they're not usually common," he explained, with the dim light of his phone illuminating his features, as we still had no electricity. "What do you think if we make pizza then?" he proposed, extending his arm towards me.

Without hesitation, I approached, seeking refuge in him. He was affectionate, warm, and his closeness filled me with a sense of peace that I couldn't describe.

"Do you know how to make it?" I asked, laughing as I saw him shrug. I sensed a negative answer, but trusting that we could figure it out together.

"Flour, oil, yeast..." I listed the ingredients, watching as he nodded and began to search for them.

"Are you good at cooking?" he asked, with a spark of excitement in his eyes.

"I think so. Do you have more candles?" I asked, and Erik nodded before stepping away to find them. The only light we had came from the warm fireplace and the flashlights of our phones. Erik lit up the kitchen with more candles, and we set about making the pizza dough. I mixed the ingredients, and then he enjoyed kneading the result. It was

 

"That's what they say. Do you have more candles? "I asked, and Erik nodded before moving away to fetch them. The only light we had came from the warm fireplace and the flashlights on our phones. Erik illuminated the kitchen with more candles, and we set out to prepare the pizza dough. I mixed the ingredients, and then he entertained himself by kneading the result. It was a surprise and a relief that Erik enjoyed camping, as he had a gas stove that we used to cook the pizza in a large frying pan. We knew it wouldn't taste the same as in an oven, but at least we wouldn't have a cold dinner.

Placing the ingredients on the dough was, like everything we did together, fun and full of complicity. Erik offered me some cheese, depositing it on my lips with his own, which unleashed complicit laughter between us that ended with cheese-flavored kisses.

Despite being a basic pizza, it looked delicious, and while he prepared the stove and placed the pizza in the pan, I took care of cleaning the countertop and washing the utensils we had used.

"Why are you single? Wait... You are single, right? "I asked, somewhat incredulous, and he laughed at my confusion.

"Married with three kids "he joked. When he saw my surprised expression, he quickly clarified": I'm kidding, I'm single".

"Oh. "I exhaled, feeling a sudden relief.

"It's a long story "he commented, while washing his hands and approaching me." After losing my father, I was afraid of losing someone else and decided to be alone "he explained, and although his words were brief, they conveyed a huge emotional burden.

"Six years ago? "I asked, trying to remember the time elapsed since the accident.

"Yes. "Erik replied, looking at me with a sad smile. "And you?"

"I... after Oliver, I don't know if I want to feel love again "I admitted, shifting my gaze to the floor.

"I understand that after what he did to you, it's difficult to trust again. "Erik gently lifted my chin so that our eyes met in the dim light. "He's a piece of shit. "he asserted with confidence.

"What? "my confusion made Erik burst into amused laughter.

"You deserve something better. "that statement resonated strongly within me. I understood it. I felt it deep within my being. I looked into his eyes, unsure of what would happen next. We had shared an intimacy that had bonded us in a special way, but what did that mean for us? Was it just a fleeting moment or something more? Would he forget by tomorrow morning?

"What are you thinking about? "concern reflected in Erik's eyes as he caressed my face tenderly, seeking to reassure me.

"It's hard to explain. "I confessed, finding some relief in the language barrier that allowed me to avoid uncomfortable explanations.

"But are you okay? "he asked, his voice full of concern, and I nodded.

"Confused. "I admitted.

"Regretful? "I immediately shook my head, it wasn't regret at all. I had enjoyed every moment, but the uncertainty about what would happen now overwhelmed me. What would our relationship be like from now on? Could I overcome my fears and open up to love again? Vir's words echoed in my mind, reminding me of my fears of falling back into a couple's routine.

"No. It's not that. "nervously, I played with the sleeve of the pajamas Erik had lent me, not knowing how to express my fears and not wanting to ruin what had developed between us.

"Andy. "I looked up, finding it a bit harder than usual to focus on him, as I wasn't wearing my glasses". Who are you? "he asked, looking directly into my eyes.

"The boss? "I replied, with a smile. He nodded.

"Exactly. "he kissed my forehead. "And what does that mean?"

"That I'm in control? "I suggested. He made a playful gesture, tilting his head, smiling sideways, and sighing.

"Yes. For now. "he laughed as he bent down to pick up the puppy, who was trying to climb onto his leg. "What do you say, shall we let her be in charge? "he asked, and the dog barked in response.

"He said yes. "I commented, as if I understood the dog better than Erik.

"Yeah? "the dog barked again. "Hey, I'm the one who saved you from the storm, get on my side. "Erik complained, and the dog tried to lick his face enthusiastically, causing me to burst into laughter.

"You've a new friend.

The aroma of the pizza began to fill the air, so Erik turned to move the pan and prevent the base from burning. He lifted a glass lid he had placed over the pan to concentrate the heat and cook it more evenly. The delicious smell of freshly baked pizza filled the kitchen, making my stomach growl. I hadn't realized how hungry I was until that moment.

"It still needs a little more time. "he covered the pan again and adjusted the temperature of the stove, reducing the heat.

"Do you usually camping? "I asked, full of curiosity as I looked at the place where he was cooking the pizza.

"Used to. It's been a long time since I wandered around like that. Living here alone offers me the calm I sought when camping in the mountains. "The dog, which was already on the floor, headed towards the towel next to the fireplace and lay down there, enjoying its warmth.

"I've never camping. "I confessed.

"Never? Don't people camp in Madrid? "he moved the pan again with a circular motion.

"Some people do. But not me. "I shrugged.

"Would you like to? "he took out a plate from the cupboard, placing it nearby to put the pizza on when it was ready.

"Sleeping outside, getting bitten by bugs, and eaten by a bear? "I joked. "No, thanks." Erik let out a playful laugh and pulled my arm to bring me closer to him.

 

"What if I scare away the bugs for you? "he proposed, giving me a little smack on the buttocks that made me blush. "Or what if I eat you instead of a bear? "he asked in a loving voice.

My heart skipped a beat at his suggestion, imagining a scene where Erik delivered the same passion to me under the starry sky, and... the idea didn't displease me at all.

"What about the cold? "I caressed his beard with my nose, feeling the warmth of his proximity.

"I'll take care of that too. I can think of a couple of ways to keep you warm. "his hand, which had previously caressed my buttocks, now gently squeezed it, pulling me closer to him.

"We can negotiate. But at the first bug, bear, or cold, I'm out of here. "I warned amidst laughter.

"Deal. "he said, reaching his hand out to me. I shook it, and without warning, he kissed me passionately, spinning us around to let me lean against the countertop, trapping me between his body and the furniture. "Earlier, you said you were mine."

His voice echoed in my ear as he kissed my neck, sending shivers of desire throughout my body. Yes, I had said that, but now I worried he might take it literally. I sighed and nodded.

"Yes..."

"You know it's not true, right? "he asked, bringing his forehead close to mine, allowing me to catch my breath. "But I loved hearing it. "he caressed my chin.

"I thought you might. "I replied. "You seem... dominant, but you're very sweet."

Erik backed away slightly, looking into my eyes with passion and tenderness.

"I am... and you're the first woman I'm willing to give control to. "his hand slowly moved up my body to caress my neck.

"Why? "I asked, feeling my head spinning trying to understand each word, frustrated by sensing things without being sure of what was being said.

"Because you've never been allowed to take control of your life, and with me, you don't have to fear that. "he explained. Sometimes my head hurt from trying to understand word for word, but I liked his sincerity.

"You don't expect me to submit to you? "I asked, sliding my hands over his torso. Erik looked at me, gently shaking his head as he knelt in front of me, placing my leg over his shoulder and kissing the inside of my thigh, causing me to grip the edge of the countertop with excitement and anticipation.

"What I expect is for you to submit to me. "he said in a deep voice, looking up at me from that position.

If the floor could tremble, we would be in a magnitude six earthquake on the Richter scale.

The smell of the pizza began to toast, and Erik gently bit my thigh before letting go and turning his attention back to the pan, leaving me completely ready to repeat what we had just shared in the room minutes before.

Did you like the chapter?
🙃 - DON'T KNOW, DON'T ANSWER
🙂 - NOT BAD
🤩 - I LIKED!
😍 - I LOVED

0