Chapter 3 Return to Earth
5 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wang Yuan was very scared. He was not afraid of death, but he was afraid that Chen Mo would anger his family.

Especially when Wang Yuan saw a hint of anger in Chen Mo's eyes, he felt even more nervous.

"Damn it, Yan'er's words aroused the dissatisfaction of the Immortal, and the scene he showed me before was obviously warning me that if I don't satisfy the Immortal at this time, the whole family may be in trouble. .”

Wang Yuan thought of this and immediately stood up and asked Wang Yan'er to become a disciple.

When Wang Yan'er heard Wang Yuan's words, she immediately felt a flash of joy, and then she immediately bowed to Chen Mo and said, "Wang Yan'er respects the order of her elders and is willing to worship the immortal as her teacher. Please also Master, please tell me your name."

Chen Mo was stunned by this sudden and amazing turn of events.

"I see, this girl actually used me as a shield."

Seeing this, Chen Mo didn't know that he was being used by Wang Yan'er.

But it doesn't matter, anyway, he only cares about Wang Yuan's power.

As for Wang Yan'er, if she is smart enough, Chen Mo wouldn't mind training her.

If she is not smart enough, then let her become a scientist or chemist or something with some little knowledge of the earth.

"My master's name is 'Tai Qing'. If you meet fellow immortals in the future, just tell me your name, and they will naturally not embarrass you and give you corresponding help."

"Thank you Master!"

When Chen Mo said this, everyone immediately knew that Chen Mo had a high status among the immortals.

It's so high that just giving her name is enough for someone to help Wang Yan'er.

"Also, my master cannot hold a formal apprenticeship ceremony for you now, but since you have returned to my sect, I will give you this fire from the true fire of the sun as a meeting gift."

As Chen Mo spoke, he took out a lighter.

When taking out the lighter, Chen Mo carefully tore off the label on it, euphemistically calling it "unseal".

After all, the label could easily reveal the true identity of the lighter, so Chen Mo did it for the sake of it.

"Disciple, this fire has been unsealed by me. When you need to use fire in the future, you can press this button to summon the true fire of the sun. But there is one thing you must remember, you must not use the true fire for a long time, otherwise it will be really dangerous. If the fire energy is too large, it will cause fire**.”

Chen Mo must warn Wang Yaner.

After all, although his lighter is of relatively good quality, it will be burned if it is not put out for a long time.

"It's fire! Lord Immortal actually summoned the true fire of the sun out of thin air. This is incredible." A servant of the Wang family could not help but exclaimed.

"A magic weapon is another magic weapon, and it can also summon flames anytime and anywhere. If this kind of treasure is obtained by the military camp, the effect will definitely be extraordinary." Captain Li's idea is to use lighters during marches and battles.

"The Immortal Chief was actually able to pick the flame of the sun, and also gave this flame to Yan'er. This is God's favor for our Wang family." Wang Yuan was left excited, and he had already begun to imagine that the Wang family would rise.

What kind of existence is the sun?

It is an existence that hangs high in the sky and can only be looked up to but cannot be touched.

But Chen Mo could easily summon the true sun fire with just such a gadget, which naturally made Wang Yuan and others believe that Chen Mo was an immortal.

Even Wang Yuan's granddaughter, Wang Yan'er, couldn't help but tremble.

Before, she was only half-doubtful about Chen Mo's identity, but now she already believes it.

"Thank you...Thank you Master for giving me this treasure!"

Wang Yan'er excitedly took the lighter, then saluted and thanked Chen Mo.

In fact, this lighter is of no use to her, but it is very small and easy to hold, and it can summon flames out of thin air. Of course Wang Yan'er doesn't mind carrying it with her at all times.

"Very good. Now my master will follow you into the city, and then find an auspicious day, and then hold an initiation ceremony for you."

Chen Mo pretended to be pleased and nodded, then turned his gaze to Wang Yuan.

"Since the Immortal Chief wants to prepare an initiation ceremony for Yan'er, why not follow us into Fengyuan City first?"

Wang Yuan was so discerning that he could see Chen Mo's intention at a glance, and then quickly asked his servant to free up the best carriage for Chen Mo to use.

At the same time, he also arranged for Wang Yan'er to serve Chen Mo in order to communicate more with Chen Mo.

On the carriage.

Chen Mo was playing with his phone while looking at the little girl sitting opposite, Wang Yan'er.

"It's really inconvenient to have no network signal. Even the 'Tiantian Cool Run', 'Tiantian Showdown', 'Tiantian Masturbation' and other games on my mobile phone can no longer be played."

Chen Mo sighed secretly, closed the phone screen, and focused his attention on Wang Yan'er.

After Wang Yan'er felt Chen Mo's change, her face suddenly turned red, and then she lowered her head slightly, not daring to look directly at Chen Mo.

"It's a beauty, I guess it has something to do with the world's environment. After all, there is no industrial pollution in this world, and the air is very fresh."

As a man, Chen Mo naturally looks at appearance first and then body shape when evaluating a woman.

"Your name is Wang Yan'er, and I'll call you Yan'er from now on, okay?"

After observing for a moment, Chen Mo finally spoke to Wang Yan'er.

"Master can naturally call Yan'er by her nickname."

Wang Yan'er was very reserved, obviously she was still a little resistant to Chen Mo.

There is nothing you can do about it. After all, a master who claims to have been waiting for you for eight hundred years suddenly appears. No matter who it is, it will take some time to adapt.

"Yan'er, please tell me about the structure and system of this world. I'm new here and not very familiar with this world."

If Chen Mo wants to develop in this world, he naturally needs to understand the world first.

Wang Yan'er is a good entry point. She is now Chen Mo's apprentice and comes from a famous family, so she naturally has a high understanding of the world.

"Master, are you really not from Tianfang World?" Wang Yan'er caught the core of that sentence and asked Chen Mo in surprise.

At the same time, she also said the name of this world, which is Tianfang World.

"Of course, my master is not from this world. I am an immortal from the upper world. This time, I came to this world to fulfill the destiny between us."

Chen Mo's answer was half true and half false.

At the same time, he also left an explanation for why he would return to Earth in the future.

After all, even if the world is good, Chen Mo can't always be here because he still has family and friends.

"Master, what you mean is, do you want to go back to the upper world?"

Wang Yan'er was really smart. She guessed this almost as soon as Chen Mo finished speaking.

"Hey, her calculation ability is very good!" Chen Mo was really a little surprised this time, and thought to himself: "When I used to watch costume TV dramas, women from rich families would always fight each other since they were young. At that time, I still didn't believe it. But now it seems that it may be true.”

Although Chen Mo was not sure how old Wang Yan'er was, at least judging from her appearance, she looked about 15 or 6 years old.

For a child of his size to have such a sharp mind, he must have experienced this since he was a child.

Also, Wang Yan'er just used Chen Mo to get out of the engagement, which also shows that she is indeed very smart.

"Being able to take advantage of me in the first meeting and guess the hidden meaning in my words, it seems that Wang Yan'er is very unusual. If she focuses on cultivating her, she can definitely become a big help."

Chen Mo didn't care about Wang Yan'er's thoughtfulness, because Wang Yan'er could only make various calculations based on his reputation.

On the contrary, he also admired Wang Yan'er's ability to skillfully use all the forces around her.

So, after Chen Mo thought for a moment, he said to Wang Yan'er: "Yan'er, the mortal world is not suitable for me to survive, so I will return to the fairy world every once in a while, and I also plan to bring some things from the fairy world with me. , improve the civilization level of your world."

After finishing speaking, Chen Mo told Wang Yaner some concepts about civilization.

As soon as he finished speaking, Wang Yan'er's eyes suddenly burst into lustful light, but the flesh was quickly suppressed by her again.

"Okay, for your apprenticeship ceremony, my master has to return to the fairy world to prepare."

After Chen Mo chatted with Wang Yan'er for a while, he planned to return to Earth.

Previously, he thought that people in this world were easy to deceive, but now judging from Wang Yan'er's performance, it is obvious that there are not many people here at all.

Even due to long-term intrigues, they are smarter than ordinary people on earth.

So Chen Mo gave up the idea of going to the city.

After all, in the eyes of outsiders, he is the supreme immortal, but he himself knows that he is just an ordinary person. His strength is probably not even able to defeat those servants of the Wang family, let alone those soldiers who have killed people.

"Master is leaving?"

Wang Yan'er seemed a little anxious when she heard that Chen Mo was leaving.

"Yes, it's not that simple for us immortals to recruit disciples, so I have to go back to the immortal world to ask for instructions." Chen Mo said matter-of-factly.

"But...."

Wang Yan'er was worried about her marriage, because her son Rui Wang was a well-known playboy. There were even rumors that he had violent tendencies and had beaten to death several maids in the palace.

Therefore, Wang Yaner has been planning to prevent this engagement since she learned about these things.

"Don't worry, since you are my disciple, if outsiders want to touch you, they need to be prepared to be thrown into the eighteenth level of hell by me."

Chen Mo saw Wang Yan'er's worry and comforted him helplessly.

"Is there really a hell?"

But Wang Yan'er's thoughts were very avant-garde. When she heard Chen Mo mention hell, she became interested in hell again.

"Okay, I'm leaving." Chen Mo didn't answer, but just said to himself: "But before I leave, I have to give you a homework, which is to prepare 100 tons for me within three days. wood."

This is Chen Mo's real purpose.

1