Chapter 4 Resignation and Shopping
4 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

One hundred tons of wood is not a small amount.

But considering Wang Yuan's family background, as long as he spends a lot of money, Three Days World is still enough.

Because the trees Chen Mo needs, even if they are whole big trees, it doesn't matter.

"Don't worry, Master, I will definitely prepare the wood within three days." When Wang Yan'er heard that this was the assignment, she immediately agreed.

"After the wood is gathered, I want you to put it in an inaccessible and absolutely safe place. That place will become my habitat in the future. I don't want to be disturbed by anyone."

Wood is used to build a base. Chen Mo thinks that it is better for the base to be hidden in the early stage.

But he is not familiar with this world, so this task still has to be left to Wang Yan'er.

"Master, don't worry. Considering the power of our Wang family, it is very easy to buy a piece of land near Fengyuan City."

Wang Yaner also agreed with the land issue.

"Then we'll see you in three days!"

Chen Mo said the last thing and secretly asked the Lord God's optical brain to teleport him back to Earth.

"Hiss! Disappeared, just disappeared!"

Seeing Chen Mo disappear out of thin air, Wang Yaner was extremely shocked.

"Master is indeed an immortal, but the fate he said is not true, because the way he looks at me is that of a complete stranger, which means that it is just a coincidence that he chose me."

Wang Yan'er is not stupid at all. She guessed a lot of things from the way Chen Mo looked at her.

"It seems that I have to behave well. Only in this way can Master Taiqing really recognize me."

As soon as she thought about this, Wang Yan'er stepped out of the carriage and went to find Wang Yuan to help her complete the homework left by Chen Mo.

Earth, Shuncheng.

On the busy street, no one noticed that a figure appeared out of thin air in an uninhabited alley.

This alley is very close to where Chen Mo disappeared, no more than 200 meters away.

"I'm back! I'm really back!"

Chen Mo stood in the alley and checked his body in disbelief.

Then, he focused his attention on the watch.

"Xiao Guang, it seems that you can really let me travel between the two worlds. However, when I enter the Tianfang World next time, where will I appear?"

Chen Mo was very concerned about this.

"Host, you can choose the location where you appear, but it cannot be more than one thousand meters away from where you disappeared."

The light brain of the Lord God gave the answer.

What this means is that taking the place where Chen Mo disappeared as the origin, he can appear freely anywhere within a kilometer radius.

"So am I able to bring my belongings over?"

This point is also very important.

"Yes, as long as you keep the items you want to bring with you, but with the number of items, the shuttle time will be increased and too much energy will be consumed."

"Energy? So how much energy do you have now? How can I collect energy?"

"I still have 100 ticks of energy left. Every time you travel, you will consume 1 tick of energy. It takes 50 ticks of energy to establish a primary base. After the base is established, 1 tick of energy will be automatically replenished every day. "

The optical brain of the Lord God is intelligent. When Chen Mo asked it, it simply passed all the information to Chen Mo.

"I see, that means that as long as I build a base, I don't have to worry about the energy for crossing. But in order to carry more items across the two worlds, I still need to upgrade the base and accumulate energy."

Judging from the information given by the optical brain of the Lord God, Chen Mo knew that the higher the level of the base, the more energy it would obtain every day.

The more energy you have, the more items you can carry through it, and you can even open the door to space in the end.

In addition, energy can also be exchanged for some special buildings and unlock the technology left in the optical brain of the Lord God.

Although the optical brain of the Lord God did not name the buildings and technologies, Chen Mo knew that they must be enough to change the world.

"I originally thought that I would spend this life in boredom, but I didn't expect that the optical brain of the Main God would give me an extraordinary opportunity. Therefore, even if my life is not in vain, I will try my best to use the optical brain of the Main God. The strength to move forward.”

Chen Mo is not a person who likes to live a step-by-step life with everything arranged.

He didn't have the power to change these before, but now that he has the optical brain of the Lord God, his heart is gradually activated.

What a magical power it is to travel between two realms.

If he had such an ability and still had to live a meaningless life, then Chen Mo would rather die.

"Huh!" Chen Mo took a deep breath and thought to himself: "Although Tianfang World is a low-level world, the risk factor is much higher than that of Earth, so I must prepare some self-defense items next time I go there."

Thinking of this, he took out his mobile phone.

Just when Chen Mo returned to Earth, the signals on his mobile phone had been restored.

"Hey, Xiaomo, do you have anything to do with me?"

As Chen Mo dialed the phone number, a calm middle-aged man's voice soon reached Chen Mo's ears.

"Director Su, I want to resign!"

Chen Mo directly stated his purpose.

"Huh?" The person on the phone was obviously stunned, and then asked doubtfully: "Xiao Mo, are you kidding me? You are doing a good job, why do you suddenly want to resign?"

"Director Su, a good friend of mine has opened a company. I owed him a favor before, but now he wants me to help. I really have no choice."

Chen Mo made up a lie without even thinking about it, and he couldn't tell the lie.

"I see, you must be at least a management cadre there. If that's the case, just wait until Monday to go through the resignation procedures."

After Director Su listened to Chen Mo's words, he didn't say anything more, directly agreed to Chen Mo's request, and then hung up the phone without waiting for Chen Mo to thank him.

In this society, the reality is that simple.

Since you no longer work with me, there is no need for me to say anything more to you.

"After taking care of the work, it's time to buy some props."

The first prop that Chen Mo had to solve was the costume.

Because there is a big gap between modern casual clothes and Tianfang World clothes, Chen Mo went directly to a cosplay props store after hanging up the phone.

After arriving there, Chen Mo spent a full 3,000 yuan of Tianchao coins to customize a set of ancient costumes similar to those in The Legend of Sword and Fairy, as well as a long sword.

Originally, these things only cost about 2,000 yuan, but when they heard that Chen Mo was anxious to ask for it, they unscrupulously added a few hundred yuan.

Chen Mo didn't care about these.

After all, 3,000 yuan is not even a month's salary for him.

What's more, in recent years, he has also accumulated some savings, not to mention more than tens of thousands of dollars.

"Although the clothes are ready, in order to better fool the Wang family, I still have to bring some gifts."

After Chen Mo thought for a while, he went to the supermarket again and spent a few hundred yuan to buy a set of exquisite glass tea sets and some medium-quality tea leaves.

He did this for the sake of long-term development, because the technology in Tianfang World is very backward, so things like tea sets and tea leaves must be luxuries there.

As long as Chen Mo calculates these things well, he will probably be able to make a fortune in the Tianfang World, and then exchange the money for real gold and silver to sell on the Earth, so that he can have his own funds.

After buying tea, Chen Mo went to the bookstore and bought some elementary school-level mathematics textbooks.

This teaching material was prepared by him for Wang Yaner.

After all, he is now Wang Yan'er's master in name, so even if he doesn't have any magic to teach her, he still has to prepare some other knowledge to teach her, so that his identity will be revealed.

After preparing everything, Chen Mo returned home and sent messages to his family and friends one by one, saying that he was tired from work and planned to travel abroad and would not contact them in a short time.

After receiving Chen Mo's notice, Chen Mo's parents and friends wrote back and told him to have fun and don't forget to bring some gifts.

Seeing this, Chen Mo smiled inexplicably.

Because only people who are close to him would joke with him like this and ask for gifts.

"Although the civilization of Tianfang World is backward, it should have a lot more resources than Earth. After all, no one is developing it. If I run it properly, I can really bring back some good gifts."

Chen Mo then thought about it and thought of the good things in Tianfang World.

For example, old medicinal materials, rare ores, etc.

These things are extremely expensive on earth, but in the big world of heaven, there might be an easy way to get them.

With such a mood, Chen Mo rested comfortably for three days.

Three days later, in Chen Mo's bedroom.

At this time, Chen Mo had already changed into the custom-made Taoist robe, put on the unsealed long sword that imitated the Longquan sword, and then awakened the main god's optical brain again.

"Xiaoguang, teleport me to the heavenly world."

Xiaoguang is the alias Chen Mo gave to the optical brain of the Main God. Although the optical brain of the Main God objected, Chen Mo still called it that.

"Host, since you bring a lot of items, this teleportation will cost 2 ticks of energy. Do you want to teleport?" the main god's light brain asked Shen Mo.

"Teleport it!"

Although Chen Mo felt a little distressed by having an extra level of energy, he had to bring these things with him.

"Hey, just bringing three kilograms of tea, two sets of tea sets, and a set of camping equipment and a medical kit actually increased the energy by one point."

After sighing, the space around Chen Mo changed.

"Host, please choose a place to appear."

As soon as the Lord God's Light Brain finished speaking, a scene appeared in Chen Mohai.

This scene is a thousand-meter map of the place where he disappeared, and it is also a three-dimensional model.

"There, I will appear close to the city gate."

As soon as Chen Mo chose the location, he saw a blur of flowers in front of his eyes, and then arrived not far outside the gate of Fengyuan City.

1