Chapter 5 Fairy Tea
6 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fengyuan City has a population of about 600,000 and is located in the southwest of the Yuan Empire. Although it is far away from the imperial capital of the Yuan Empire, it is still a very magnificent city.

According to earthly terms, Fengyuan City can be regarded as a first-tier city in the Yuan Empire.

"What a spectacular city. Although the buildings look rough, they have a unique sense of grandeur and vicissitudes of life."

Chen Mo stared at Fengyuan City for a moment, then put the large and small bags in his hands on the ground, then took out his mobile phone and took a photo.

His move was very unusual in the Tianfang world, but fortunately, the genius had just dawned at this time, and there were no pedestrians outside Fengyuan City, so no pedestrians saw this scene.

Although pedestrians did not see it, the soldiers guarding Fengyuan City did.

It's just that they were far away from each other, and Chen Mo's outfit was really gorgeous, so although they were curious, they didn't come forward to ask.

It was not until Chen Mo came to the gate of Fengyuan City that the soldiers immediately came to Chen Mo and blocked his way.

"This Taoist priest is the general guarding the city of Fengyuan City. If the Taoist priest wants to enter Fengyuan City, please show your identity."

Daoism was not allowed in the Yuan Empire. On the contrary, Taoist priests were respected here.

Even an ordinary Taoist boy will receive courtesy from the local magistrate.

However, it is very difficult to become a Taoist priest, and after becoming a Taoist priest, you will be disciplined and have a jade plate with your identity.

Although this jade disc is called a jade disc, it is actually an ordinary book used to record the identity of the Taoist priest, as well as the places the Taoist priest has been and the people he has met.

In this way, it is difficult to disguise the identity of a Taoist priest.

"I didn't expect that the identity of a Taoist priest would be so troublesome. Fortunately, I already know Wang Yuan. Otherwise, it would be really difficult to enter this human city-state alone."

After Chen Mo learned about Jade Disc, he sighed secretly in his heart, and then said to the guard: "I don't have Jade Disc's identity."

"This..." When the general who defended the city heard that Chen Mo didn't have a jade plate, he suddenly said with some emotion: "The Taoist priest is joking! I think the Taoist priest is very majestic, his robe is made of heavenly silk, and his magic sword is also a treasure. The light is shining everywhere, he is definitely a Taoist master, how could he not have a jade plate?"

The general who defended the city didn't want to believe Chen Mo because Chen Mo's dress was too gorgeous.

Moreover, he had seen Chen Mo taking pictures with his mobile phone before. Although the defender did not know what a mobile phone was, he had already determined that it was a magic weapon.

All these combinations together, even if Chen Mo said that he was not a Taoist priest, the city guard would not believe it.

"Your Excellency may have misunderstood. What I meant was, 'Although I am a Taoist, I don't have an identity,' because my lineage retired to the mountains and forests a long time ago and only entered the world three days ago."

Chen Mo explained.

"That's it! It's just that if this is the case, the Taoist priest cannot enter the city, because the Dayuan Empire has regulations. Unless the Taoist priest can produce proof of identity, otherwise..."

The general who defended the city was in a bit of a dilemma.

He could see from Chen Mo's clothes that Chen Mo was not simple, but he couldn't let Chen Mo enter the city due to the rules.

"Your Excellency, there is no need to be embarrassed. Although I have just entered the world, I have met Wang Yuan's family in Fengyuan City once. I think you only need to go to Wang Yuan's home and inform him for the rest of his life."

Chen Mo saw the idea of defending the city and told Wang Yuan about this relationship.

"Hiss!" After hearing Chen Mo's words, Shou Cheng suddenly took a breath of cold air: "He actually calls himself my deity? I am a Taoist deity, a superior person, and the emperor salutes him when he sees it!"

Chen Mo just said "respect" out of habit, and did not expect that the word "respect" was so important in the world of Tianfang.

"Wait a moment, Taoist Master, I will inform Mr. Wang right away."

This city guarding general is not stupid. Although there are many people named Wang Yuan in Fengyuan City, since Chen Mo mentioned that three days ago, he claimed to be his 'self', then the Wang Yuan he mentioned must be the former prime minister.

as expected.

When the general came to Wang Yuan's gate and finished talking about Chen Mo, Wang Yuan immediately led his entire family to the gate of Fengyuan City.

Even Captain Li, Li Tie, who had escorted Wang Yuan, came with several of his men to greet Chen Mo.

When Wang Yuan saw Chen Mo, he immediately bowed and said, "Wang Yuan has seen the Immortal Lord!"

As soon as he finished speaking, the face of the city guarding general suddenly changed.

Because what Wang Yuan just said was 'I've seen the Immortal Lord', not 'I've seen the Taoist Lord'.

Although there is only one word difference between the two, they are actually very different.

Tao Zun refers to the venerable person among those who practice Taoism.

Immortal Lord refers to the venerable among the immortals.

"Disciple has met Master!"

As soon as Wang Yuan finished speaking, his granddaughter Wang Yan'er also stood up immediately.

"No need to be polite!"

Chen Mo waved his hands to everyone, then fixed his gaze on Wang Yan'er and asked her: "Yan'er, have you completed the homework assigned to you by the teacher?"

This Chen Mo is the most concerned about.

"Master, my disciple completed his homework the day before yesterday."

On the day Chen Mo left, Wang Yan'er went to find Wang Yuan in person and asked Wang Yuan to use all his strength to quickly gather a hundred tons of wood.

"Yes, it seems you are very attentive!"

Chen Mo nodded and praised Wang Yan'er.

"Immortal Lord, it's inconvenient to talk outside. Please come to your house so that we can all show our friendship as landlords."

After Wang Yuan learned from Wang Yan'er that Chen Mo had returned to the immortal world three days ago, he believed in Chen Mo's immortal status even more, so he did not dare to neglect him at all.

"Okay, let's go into the city!"

Although Chen Mo enjoys the feeling of being in the spotlight, he doesn't want to receive too much attention.

After all, he doesn't have any power in the Tianfang world now. If he attracts some unscrupulous people, it will definitely interfere with his plan.

Wang Yuan noticed that Chen Mo was carrying two big bags in his hands, and immediately pointed to the servants beside him and said, "You guys, why don't you go help the Immortal Lord get something."

"Yes Yes Yes!"

The servants had long been impressed by Chen Mo's 'charisma', and now that they heard their master speak, they immediately came to Chen Mo and took the two large plastic bags from Chen Mo's hands.

One of these two plastic bags contains tea sets and tea leaves, and the other contains camping supplies and emergency medical kits.

However, these things are packed in cardboard boxes, so you can’t tell what they are from the outside.

that's all.

Under the leadership of Wang Yuan, Chen Mo quickly entered Fengyuan City.

Although Fengyuan City is a developed city in Tianfang World, in Chen Mo's eyes, it is a backward tribe.

But now that Chen Mo appears here, it won't be long before Fengyuan City will undergo earth-shaking changes.

"It is indeed an ancient city, but the living standard here is really poor."

Chen Mo walked while admiring the scene of Fengyuan City.

While he was observing Fengyuan City, the people of Fengyuan City were also looking at him.

"That young man's clothes are so stylish. Judging from the smoothness, they are all made of sky silk!"

"Look at that young man's sword. Although you can't see the blade, you can tell it's an extraordinary thing just from the shape."

"Hey, isn't that Mr. Wang? Mr. Wang actually introduced Fengyuan City to the young man while walking."

"Not only Lord Wang, but also Lord Wang's granddaughter is following the young man."

“...”

Most of the people in Fengyuan City knew Wang Yuan, so they all looked very shocked when they saw Wang Yuan following Chen Mo.

Chen Mo didn't care what the people thought. Under the leadership of Wang Yuan, he walked for more than half an hour and finally arrived at the Wang family's mansion.

Originally, they could have come in by carriage, but Chen Mo wanted to see the scenery of Fengyuan City, so he chose to walk.

And if it doesn’t work this time, it’s still a good gain for him.

Inside the Wang family's residence.

After Chen Mo arrived, Wang Yuan took him to the main room and asked the servants to make tea and put it in front of Chen Mo.

Guji!

Chen Mo picked up the tea cup and took a sip, then shook his head gently.

When Wang Yuan saw Chen Mo shaking his head, his face suddenly turned red, and he stammered: "Don't blame the Immortal Lord. Ordinary people don't have any good tea, so they can only entertain the Immortal Lord with this."

Chen Mo glanced at the embarrassed Wang Yuan and thought to himself: "The tea leaves in this world are really difficult to drink, and they are still at the stage of picking the tea leaves and boiling them directly. From this point of view, just using the tea leaves is enough to make people happy. I have gained great wealth in Tianfang World."

As soon as he thought about this, Chen Mo put down the teacup in his hand.

"Wang Yuan, go get my package!"

"yes!"

Chen Mo's package was outside the door. Wang Yuan guessed that there must be treasure in Chen Mo's package, so he kept the people carrying the package waiting and did not let them leave.

"Immortal Lord, your package!"

"Well, bring another pot of boiling water, and then let everyone go down! You, Yan'er, and Captain Li can stay."

"yes!"

As soon as Wang Yuan heard what Chen Mo said, he knew that the main event was coming.

When Li Tie heard that Chen Mo asked him to stay, he was overjoyed and his face lit up with joy. He thought to himself: "The Immortal Lord has taken a fancy to me. I must perform well, even if I can't become the Immortal Lord's disciple. I also want to be a disciple."

Li Tie is someone who has seen the mobile phone, and he has no doubt about Chen Mo's identity.

After he sent Wang Yuan to the place, he did not return to the capital of the Yuan Dynasty to resume his life, just to be able to follow Chen Mo.

"Master, the boiling water has been obtained."

Soon, Wang Yan'er took over a large pot with a long spout from a servant.

Li Tie also took the opportunity to close all the doors and windows so that people outside could not see the scene inside the house.

"Very good. Since the boiling water is already available, for the sake of my disciples, I will let you taste the tea from the fairy world today."

After everything was ready, Chen Mo smiled slightly and took out the tea leaves and tea sets he had bought in advance. ;

1