Chapter 8 Long Lingmi
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wang Yan'er was naturally startled by Chen Mo's actions, but he did not dare to struggle.

It wasn't until Chen Mo realized that he had lost his composure that he coughed awkwardly and put Wang Yan'er down.

"Well...because I can bring you into my master's cave, I am a little excited, so I lost my composure."

Chen Mo didn't know what to say.

There's nothing he can do about it, he's just a young man, and his mature appearance in Tianfang World was all just an act.

Therefore, when Chen Mo returned to the real world, he instinctively gave up pretending to be serious.

"It's over now. The prestige that was established before has been ruined! Fortunately, Wang Yan'er didn't seem to notice anything from her appearance. This is a blessing in misfortune." Chen Mo sighed secretly in his heart.

Then, he walked out of the bedroom, took out two cans of ice-cold Pepsi from the refrigerator in the living room, drank one himself, and handed the other to Wang Yan'er.

"Drink, this is a unique wine in the fairy world. You have never drunk it in the Tianfang world."

As Chen Mo spoke, he demonstrated how to open the drink.

Snapped!

Opening canned drinks is very simple, and Wang Yaner can learn it in no time.

After opening it, she took a small sip.

"Hey, this water is so strange. Not only is it very sweet, it's also very cold and smelly."

Wang Yaner was naturally surprised when she drank Coke for the first time.

Chen Mo just smiled and did not explain.

"Drink quickly. When you finish drinking, I will take you to visit my cave."

The cave house that Chen Mo refers to is the house where he lives on earth.

Originally, Chen Mo's home was not in Shuncheng, but in the capital of the Celestial Dynasty.

However, he has been working in Shuncheng since graduation, so he rented a one-bedroom apartment nearby.

Although this one-bedroom apartment is small, it has everything it needs.

Bedroom, living room, kitchen, bathroom, balcony, etc.

Although the monthly rent costs one-third of Chen Mo's salary, it is definitely worth the money.

After Wang Yan'er visited Chen Mo's bedroom, she was extremely shocked.

She even suspected that she was dreaming.

"What a gorgeous cave. I have never seen anything in this place, especially the square wooden board. There are fairies fighting inside."

Especially when Chen Mo introduced TV to Wang Yan'er, Wang Yan'er even pinched herself to judge whether she was dreaming or not.

"It hurts! This is not a dream! I really came to the immortal's mansion."

After taking a deep breath, Wang Yaner became more determined to follow Chen Mo.

"Okay, I've introduced everything about the cave. Let's take a short rest and return to Tianfang World in 5 hours."

Chen Mo was a little sleepy. He was so excited last night that he didn't sleep much.

So, Chen Mo returned to the bedroom, lay down directly on the bed and prepared to sleep.

As for Wang Yan'er, when she saw Chen Mo entering the bedroom, she also followed him in, and then sat on the edge of the bed obediently, not daring to move anything.

"This is for you to play with, just use it to kill some time!"

Chen Mo saw that Wang Yan'er was obviously a little panicked, so he took out his mobile phone and opened Tiantian Kupao.

"Master, the leopard here is so fierce. I'm afraid it will break free of Master's seal."

When Wang Yan'er met Chen Mo for the first time, she saw a mobile phone from a distance.

But when she took the phone, she saw a child riding a lightning leopard inside, and she was so frightened that she returned the phone to Chen Mo.

"Well..."

For a moment, Chen Mo didn't know what to say.

"Actually, this is a game to exercise your thinking. As for the leopard inside, it will never escape."

After Chen Mo gave a brief explanation, he also played a game in front of Wang Yan'er.

It's a pity that he was really tired now, so he only ran about 3000 meters before he died.

"It turns out this is a game that tests your eyesight and reflexes!"

Wang Yan'er saw some clues, then took the phone from Chen Mo's hand and started to study it by herself.

"Teacher, please rest first!" Chen Mo lay down again, and before going to sleep, he ordered: "Remember, no matter what sound you hear, don't leave this room, and don't speak loudly."

"Yes, Master!"

Wang Yan'er naturally did not dare to disobey Chen Mo's order.

In fact, even if Chen Mo didn't say anything, she wouldn't dare to walk around.

Because this place is too strange and too dangerous for her.

Three hours later.

Wang Yan'er has already enjoyed running every day.

But after playing for three hours, she finally got tired.

In addition to being tired, she was also very hungry because she hadn't eaten yet that day.

But Wang Yan'er didn't dare to wake up Chen Mo, so after thinking for a moment, she simply put her phone aside, lay down next to Chen Mo, closed her eyes, and began to fall asleep.

Buzz buzz~~

Another two hours later.

Chen Mo suddenly felt a tremor, and at the same time a voice appeared in his mind.

"Remind the host that the Lord God base has been established."

"The base of the Lord God is successfully established, and the host is officially recognized by the optical brain of the Lord God."

"Host privileges are raised to the lowest level."

"The host gets a chance to win a lottery."

"The host is given the only mandatory task of 'opening the temples of the empire of gods within a thousand years'."

The voice naturally came from the optical brain of the Lord God, which sent several messages and a task to Chen Mo in succession.

"Xiaoguang, what does this lottery and mission mean?"

After Chen Mo was awakened by the news, he first asked the two most important questions.

"Host, every time the Lord God base is upgraded, you will get a chance to win a lottery. The task is issued by the gods who created me. This is the only task and a mandatory task. If the host cannot complete it within a thousand years, Then I will crush the host’s soul and find a new host.”

The first news made Chen Mo very happy, and the second news made Chen Mo very depressed.

Because there is absolutely no loss in things like unconditional lottery, and everything you draw is a profit.

But the second mandatory task is not a good thing at first glance.

"Xiaoguang, where are the temples?"

The pantheon of temples is opened during the mission, so Chen Mo first needs to know where the pantheons of temples are.

"The temples are in the heavens and the world, and the specific location needs to be found by the host. However, when the host's main god base reaches a certain level, it may resonate with the gods."

The answer from the Lord God's Light Brain made Chen Mo feel like he was swearing, but he finally held back.

"Thousands of years are still far away. Let's talk about the lottery now."

Chen Mo suppressed the mission for the time being. He knew that he was too weak now and had no hope of finding that pantheon of gods.

"Host, the lottery is drawn at random. Do you want to draw it now?"

"Extract!"

Following Chen Mo's order, a card suddenly appeared in his hand.

That's right, it's a card, a card that looks like a playing card.

"Dragon Spirit Rice is made by the dragon clan of the twenty-fourth level civilization."

Dragon spirit rice is a high-grade food. It can absorb the dragon energy floating in the heavens and the world on its own, and then breed rice containing the energy of the ancestral dragon.

There are many benefits of taking Longlingmi.

First, it can strengthen the body, increase life span, and improve soul strength.

The second is that it allows people to gain dragon power.

Third, if it is taken for a long time, it can even turn people into dragons and gain the magical power to transform into dragons.

"Good stuff! This is really good stuff!"

When Chen Mo saw the item he drew, he was so excited that he was almost speechless.

This Dragon Spirit Rice is too powerful, almost like a panacea.

The most important thing is that this Dragon Spirit Rice does not need to be planted by others. As long as I hold this card, he can produce a hundred grains every day, and there is no limit.

The card space can be said to be infinite. Even if Chen Mo doesn't eat Dragon Spirit Rice for a hundred years, the space inside will not be full.

Although one hundred pills may not seem like much, don’t forget that it contains very high energy.

As long as Chen Mo holds the card in his hand, he can summon Long Lingmi at any time.

"I'm a little hungry right now, so let me have a taste of this Longling rice first."

Chen Mo hadn't eaten anything for a day, so he immediately took out a grain of Dragon Spirit Rice.

Longling rice is very big, one grain is as big as a chopstick.

Chen Mo took three mouthfuls before finishing one pill.

As soon as the Dragon Spirit Rice was eaten, Chen Mo felt a warmth in his body, and then his strength and five senses were obviously improved.

The hunger in the body dropped by more than half in an instant.

"Although it doesn't have a particularly fragrant taste, the feeling after eating it reaches the extreme."

Chen Mo waited for a short while and ate another grain of dragon spirit rice.

After he finished the second pill, he no longer felt hungry, and even felt full of strength.

"Now I have found a treasure! It's a pity that I can't give this dragon spirit rice to my family, otherwise it will become a disaster if others find out."

Chen Mo even had a reason for his guilt, so he would not give it to his relatives on earth until he had enough power.

"This girl is good enough."

Chen Mo turned his head and glanced at Wang Yan'er, and at the same time remembered that Wang Yan'er hadn't eaten anything all day.

"Yan'er, wake up!"

"Master...ah!" Wang Yan'er opened her eyes drowsily, and then exclaimed: "I'm sorry, I fell asleep."

"Haha! I just fell asleep, there's nothing to be sorry for."

Chen Mo was not used to Wang Yan'er's politeness.

"You haven't eaten for a day. Come and try the dragon rice that I just got from the Dragon Palace."

Chen Mo started to lie again, but his words were half true and half false.

After all, although he did not get this Dragon Spirit Rice from the Dragon Palace, it was indeed grown from the genuine Dragon Spirit.

"Dragon rice, rice from the dragon race!"

Wang Yan'er naturally believed Chen Mo's words. She stared at Long Lingmi for a long time before opening her mouth and taking one.

"Master, I feel that my strength and perception have increased."

Wang Yan'er, like Chen Mo, gained considerable benefits after eating Longling Rice.

After she finished speaking, she immediately ate another one.

0