Chapter 9 Medicinal Materials
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Long Lingmi has such an invisible limit for everyone.

This limitation is related to physical fitness.

The stronger the physical fitness of a person, the more Dragon Spirit Rice he can absorb every day.

Note that we are talking about absorption, not eating.

As long as a person is not afraid of being exhausted, he can eat as much Dragon Spirit Rice as he wants in a day, but the amount of energy he can actually absorb is very limited.

For example, Chen Mo.

Chen Mo could clearly feel that absorbing two grains of Dragon Spirit Rice in one day was already his limit.

If there are too many, it will be of no use at all.

Another point is that after eating two grains of Longling rice, he will not be hungry for the whole day.

But what makes Chen Mo very depressed is that Wang Yan'er's limit is actually five pills.

In other words, Wang Yan'er's physical fitness is more than twice that of Chen Mo.

"I really didn't realize that Wang Yan'er looks so cute, but her physical fitness is so much better than mine."

Chen Mo stared at Wang Yan'er for a long time, making Wang Yan'er's little face look like a little apple with embarrassment.

"Yan'er, have you ever practiced martial arts?"

Chen Mo always thought that Wang Yan'er had practiced martial arts, otherwise her physical fitness would not be so good.

"Master Qi, as far as I know, the children of aristocratic families in the Great Yuan Empire will start practicing martial arts at the age of five. Because the body is the foundation of the world, all major families are attached great importance to martial arts."

As Wang Yan'er slowly spoke, Chen Mo finally understood why Wang Yan'er was so powerful.

"I have actually started practicing martial arts since I was 5 years old. It seems that I really underestimated the people in Tianfang World."

Chen Mo was very surprised.

At first, he just regarded the people of Tianfang World as indigenous people because their technological development and people's livelihood development were too backward.

But now it seems that they are not useless.

After all, in terms of physical fitness alone, they are definitely much better than people on earth.

"Yan'er, then you, the children of aristocratic families, have you cultivated your inner Qi?"

When it comes to martial arts, Chen Mo naturally thinks of internal strength, true energy and so on.

"Of course, every aristocratic family has internal energy cultivation methods, but these are the highest secrets of the family, and they are only passed down to men and not to women." Wang Yan'er said regretfully.

"I see!"

Chen Mo nodded in name, and secretly thought in his heart: "Yan'er is so powerful without cultivating internal energy. If a disciple of aristocratic family cultivates internal energy, wouldn't it really be possible to fight against ten, or even against a hundred?"

The ten and hundred people in his mind naturally refer to the strong men on earth.

In this way, after Chen Mo digested Wang Yan'er's news for a while, he continued to say to her: "Disciple, there is no need to regret. Although I have not received the approval of the immortal world, I am not able to teach you the immortal method now, but I can I can provide you with that precious dragon rice.”

"Thank you Master!"

Wang Yaner was naturally very happy when she heard that she could take Longmi every day in the future.

In Chen Mo's eyes, Wang Yan'er is already considered his confidant, so he will always provide Wang Yan'er with Longling Rice.

Anyway, the output of Longling rice is a hundred grains a day, and the two of them only eat seven grains a day combined.

Calculating this, Chen Mo can still select some loyal people to train when he returns to Tianfang World.

"Okay, now it's time for us to get to know the world of Tianfang."

As soon as Chen Mo finished speaking, he secretly asked the Lord God's optical brain to transmit them back to the Tianfang world.

Buzz~~

After a period of space fluctuation, Chen Mo and others arrived at the place where they disappeared before.

After five hours of development, the forest bought by Wang Yaner has turned into a small village.

"It's such an exquisite wooden house, and I can feel that the air here suddenly becomes several times fresher. It even makes people feel relaxed and happy when they take a breath."

Wang Yan'er looked around in disbelief and ran excitedly towards the wooden house closest to her.

As for Chen Mo, he was secretly communicating with the Lord God's Light Brain.

"Xiao Guang, the Lord God Base has been successfully established. Now you can help me explain the function of this base."

"As you wish, host!"

After receiving Chen Mo's order, the Lord God's Light Brain began to explain.

Base: Main God base

Level: Level 0

Formation: Primary Spirit Gathering Formation, Primary Four Square Formation

Buildings: one main hall, two auxiliary halls, and ten ordinary houses

Spiritual field: 1 mu.

Primary Spirit Gathering Array: Can gather spiritual energy within a ten-mile radius.

Elementary Quadruple Formation: Consume spiritual energy to summon the quadrangle mythical beasts, which can be used for defense and attack.

"The Lord God Base really did not disappoint me."

After listening to the introduction of the optical brain of the Lord God, Chen Mo finally breathed a sigh of relief.

Especially those two formations made Chen Mo ecstatic.

Let’s talk about the first spirit gathering formation first.

The spiritual energy gathered in the Spirit Gathering Array is a kind of energy that can greatly improve the human body. In modern terms, it is the blessed land and cave, the real blessed land and cave.

As long as you live in a place with spiritual energy for a long time, you can be immune to all diseases and live a long life even if you don't exercise.

If you know how to practice, you can even practice.

It's a pity that Chen Mo doesn't know any cultivation methods at all.

"Now that the Spirit Gathering Formation has appeared, I should pay more attention to my cultivation methods. Maybe I can become an immortal cultivator with the base in the future."

Chen Mo has read many novels on Earth, so naturally he has endless yearning for the immortal cultivator.

Let’s talk about the second formation, the square formation.

Although this formation consumes spiritual energy, it can summon the four-dimensional formation of divine beasts to help Chen Mo defend against the enemy.

The four square mythical beasts are the green dragon, the white tiger, the red bird, and the basalt.

Unfortunately, this formation cannot be activated easily, so he does not know how powerful this formation is.

And since the spiritual energy gathered by the primary spirit gathering array is limited, Chen Mo also plans to experiment with the power of the square array.

"In addition to the two formations, the main hall and the auxiliary hall are also good!"

After Chen Mo understood the power of the two formations, he turned his attention to buildings.

There are thirteen buildings in the Level 0 Lord God base, which is thirteen rooms.

Among them, the spiritual energy of the main hall is twice as rich as that of the auxiliary hall.

The aura of the auxiliary hall is twice as rich as that of an ordinary house.

However, although this multiple seems to be a lot, in fact, even if Chen Mo lives in the main hall for a month, it is not as practical as two grains of dragon spirit rice.

It can only be said that the existence of the main hall is just the icing on the scene.

"By the way, this base also has an acre of spiritual land."

After learning about the building, Chen Mo thought of Lingtian again.

According to the introduction of Guangnao, the main god, the soil in Lingtian is spiritual soil, and the food, plants, medicinal materials, etc. grown in Lingtian will have spiritual energy.

Of course, this aura is completely different from Long Lingmi.

"Master! Master! Can I live in this house?"

While Chen Mo was thinking, Wang Yan'er's voice came from far away.

Chen Mo looked in the direction of the sound and happened to see Wang Yan'er standing in front of one of the deputy halls.

"Yan'er is indeed smart enough to find the assistant palace so quickly."

Chen Mo praised Wang Yan'er again in his heart.

"You are my disciple, so naturally you can live here!"

As Chen Mo spoke, he walked up to Wang Yan'er.

After Wang Yan'er waited for Chen Mo to come over, a blush suddenly appeared on her face, and then she whispered: "Master, I just saw some magical furniture in your cave. I don't know..."

As soon as she said this, Chen Mo naturally understood that she was interested in furniture on earth.

"It turns out there is no furniture in the house. It looks like I'm going to spend a lot of money on earth again."

Chen Mo took a look at the auxiliary hall and found that although the space inside was large, it was empty, so he also came up with the idea of buying furniture from the earth.

"I'll leave the furniture to my master. However, traveling between the two worlds like this consumes my mana. So you go and bring the wild ginseng that King Rui gave to me. I want to refine it." The elixir restores mana.”

When he said this, Chen Mo also blushed a little.

Because he wanted those wild ginseng not to make elixirs, but to sell them on the earth.

You know, as the earth's technology has become more and more developed in recent years, those wild ginseng hidden in the mountains have almost been harvested.

Today, let alone a century-old wild ginseng, even a ten-year-old wild ginseng is rare.

Moreover, Chen Mo still clearly remembered that there was a thousand-year-old wild ginseng in the wild ginseng that King Rui gave him.

Although King Rui may be exaggerating, as long as it reaches 2 or 3 hundred years, it can be sold at a good price.

"It turns out that Master needs old medicinal materials, and our Wang family happens to have some. I will go and get them for Master."

Wang Yan'er analyzed Chen Mo's needs from his words, so she took the initiative to go home and bring back the medicinal materials to Chen Mo.

This time, Wang Yan'er did not go back in a carriage, but asked a nurse to ride back with her.

Four hours later, when the sky had completely darkened, Wang Yan'er and the nurse returned to the area around the main base.

"Master, I have brought three thousand-year-old wild ginseng plants, twenty hundred-year-old wild ginseng plants, and several other hundred-year-old medicinal materials."

The medicinal materials Wang Yan'er brought were all sealed.

After her introduction, Chen Mo discovered that there were quite a few medicinal materials.

Precious medicinal materials such as ginseng, polygonum multiflorum, and Ganoderma lucidum are all over a hundred years old.

Although Chen Mo didn't understand medicinal materials, he knew that these things could definitely be sold at a good price on earth.

"Yan'er is interested. With these medicinal materials, I can stay here longer next time."

As Chen Mo spoke, he asked the nurse to put all the medicinal materials into the main hall.

After doing all this, he continued to say to Wang Yan'er: "Yan'er, it will take a few days for my master to go back to make alchemy this time. During this time, you can choose to live here, or you can go back to Wang's house first. And , here are 70 grains of dragon rice for you. In addition to taking them yourself, you can also cultivate some confidants."

Chen Mo knew that it would take a few days to process so many medicinal materials this time, so he had no plans to take Wang Yuner back to Earth again.

0