Chapter 13 Dark Shadow
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the five people there left, Chen Mo and Chen Jiaming had a good meal and played in Shuncheng for a day.

After that, Chen Mo and Chen Jiaming rented a factory on the edge of Shuncheng for another five days.

The location of this factory is relatively far away, but the area is not small. The most important thing is that it has a large warehouse.

Chen Mo spent 500,000 to get a three-year lease.

"Brother Ming, you can help me look after this factory from now on."

Chen Mo called Chen Jiaming here just to let Chen Jiaming take charge of this factory.

He told Chen Jiaming that he was doing business with a group of rich second generations. The rich second generations wanted a variety of things, but they were lucky enough to have money. In order to avoid suspicion, they all traded in secret.

Of course, although it was a secret transaction, it was absolutely not illegal.

"Don't worry, I'm just visiting factories and buying things. If I can't do these things, then I can jump off the building."

After Chen Jiaming heard this, he decided to stay in the factory and help Chen Mo without thinking.

As for the five people brought by Chen Jiaming, they also bought back everything Chen Mo asked for in these five days.

Now, those things have been stored in the warehouse.

"Brother Ming, I will take my things to find those rich second generations tonight. I probably won't be able to come back in a few days. You and the five of them can do whatever you want these days."

After Chen Mo explained to Chen Jiaming, he also made some lists.

This list is mostly medicinal materials, as well as books on various knowledge.

Chen Jiaming glanced at the list briefly and said unceremoniously: "Leave this to me!"

To be honest, such a job puts no pressure on Chen Jiaming at all.

It's just about buying something, and you don't need to deliberately negotiate the price. Basically, as long as you are not mentally retarded, you can do this job.

"Hey, Brother Mo gave me an annual salary of one million, but only gave me this little job. It seems that he sincerely takes care of me. Even if he does something illegal in the future, I will not abandon him. of."

After Chen Jiaming waited for Chen Mo to leave, he secretly made a vow in his heart.

...

Tianfang World, evening.

Since Chen Mo left, Wang Yan'er brought some simple furniture from Fengyuan City and began to settle in the Main God base.

Although there are not many pieces of furniture, they can cope with daily life.

Although Wang Yuan also tried to persuade Wang Yan'er, Wang Yuan no longer restrained her after Wang Yan'er revealed that the main base was built by Chen Mo using immortal magic.

Wang Yuan even plans to move into the Main God base.

It's a pity that Wang Yan'er suppressed this idea as soon as he came up with it.

Wang Yan'er told Wang Yuan that Chen Mo liked peace and quiet. If Wang Yuan was to lose his presence, Chen Mo would probably not come to Tianfang World for a year and a half.

When he heard this, Wang Yuan was really a little scared.

Because he also pointed at Chen Mo to provide fairy tea. If Chen Mo really doesn't come to Tianfang World, then all his plans for labor, money, fame, etc. will be in vain.

"Six days have passed, and I don't know how Master is doing in the immortal world."

That night, before going to bed, Wang Yan'er still thought of exposing Chen Mo as usual.

Then, she fell into sleep unconsciously.

boom! boom! boom!

I don't know how long it took, but Wang Yan'er, who was sleeping soundly, suddenly felt a tremor on the ground.

"Hmm? There was an earthquake?"

After being awakened by the trembling, Wang Yan'er immediately picked up a robe and walked out of the house.

"It's not an earthquake, it's Master coming back!"

As soon as Wang Yan'er went out, she saw a figure standing not far away.

The owner of that shadow is naturally Chen Mo.

Chen Mo was surrounded by bags and furniture of various sizes.

"Xiao Guang is too dark, but with only two pieces of furniture, a thousand kilograms of tea, twenty bags of rice, twenty generations of white flour, armor, a long sword, toilet paper, seeds, etc., he actually asked me for 7 scales. energy."

Looking at the items around him, Chen Mo felt distressed in his heart.

At first, Chen Mo thought that the energy of one hundred scales was very rich.

But now it seems that this energy is really not used, and 7 scales are consumed in just one time travel.

This is just bringing some daily items. If an aircraft carrier is brought later in the day, God knows how much energy it will take.

"Master!!"

Wang Yan called Chen Mo and came to Chen Mo's side.

"It's Yan'er. It seems that I woke you up."

Although there were no lights in Tianfang World at night, Chen Mo could still see Wang Yaner's delicate face and uneven shape through the moonlight.

After Wang Yan'er heard Chen Mo's voice, she suddenly threw herself into Chen Mo's arms.

"Master, you have been gone for several days, and I thought you would never come back!"

She really missed Chen Mo. This kind of thinking was not between men and women, but a kind of dependence.

After all, it was because of Chen Mo that Wang Yan'er got rid of her engagement with Prince Rui's son, and it was also because of Chen Mo that she became the most noble person in Fengyuan City.

If Chen Mo never comes back this time, then Wang Yan'er's fate will definitely have twists and turns.

The beauty was in his arms, but Chen Mo was extremely embarrassed.

At first, he naturally didn't expect that he was so important in Wang Yan'er's heart.

Secondly, Wang Yan'er was wearing very thin clothes, and Chen Mo could even clearly feel her body temperature.

In this way, Chen Mo was really at a loss and didn't know what to say, so he had to hug Wang Yan'er gently.

After a while.

Wang Yan'er finally pushed Chen Mo away with an 'ah' sound, and then stammered: "Master, I lost my temper."

Wang Yan'er is right, she did lose her composure, very much so.

You know, she and Chen Mo are now nominal masters and disciples. Although they have not officially become masters, they are still masters and disciples in the eyes of outsiders.

But now that she was thrown into Chen Mo's arms with such disheveled clothes, if outsiders saw her, she would be drowned by spitting.

Even Chen Mo's reputation will be reduced to the extreme due to this.

Because the Tianfang world is a conservative world, if a master and a disciple fall in love in this world, they will definitely be invaded.

"It's okay. I'll forgive you this time. I hope you can control your emotions next time."

Chen Mo didn't care, he had never regarded Wang Yan'er as his apprentice.

What's more, teacher-student love is very common on earth, and there's nothing he can't accept.

On the contrary, Wang Yan'er's conditions are very suitable for him.

First of all, Wang Yan'er can share the secret of traveling through the world with Chen Mo.

Secondly, Wang Yan'er can be regarded as following Chen Moyan's advice.

Also, Wang Yan'er's appearance, talent, and temperament are absolutely top-notch.

In addition, Wang Yan'er still has a scholarly air, so in Chen Mo's eyes, she can definitely be regarded as a 'goddess'.

"Master, I will go change my clothes first and come back to serve you later."

After Wang Yan'er received Chen Mo's forgiveness, she was about to go back.

"Wait!" When Chen Mo saw Wang Yan'er was about to leave, he immediately stopped her and said, "You go and have a rest first. We will wait until dawn to discuss other matters."

Chen Mo traveled back in time two days in the morning today. The light in Tianfang World this time is too dark, which is not suitable for placing furniture and other items.

Furthermore, Chen Mo brought a lot of things this time, and he was too lazy to move things himself, so he might as well wait until tomorrow morning and let the men of this world do it.

"Since Master said so, Yan'er will wait until dawn to pay respects to Master."

In the Tianfang world, it is popular for younger people to say hello to their elders. Saying hello can express the respect that younger people have for their elders.

"Well, you go ahead!"

After Chen Mo asked Wang Yan'er to go back, he also came to the Lord.

But Chen Mo didn't know that after he left, another figure came to those items.

The shadow looked at the furniture and other items and you murmured: "There are no traces of carriages or any footprints around, which means these things really appeared out of thin air."

If Chen Mo heard this, he would definitely be shocked.

Because from these words, we learned that the black shadow had just explored the area around the Lord God base in order to determine whether Chen Mo came from the so-called 'fairy world'.

"It seems Wang Yan'er didn't lie to me. This 'Tai Qing' is really an immortal from the upper world."

Taiqing was the name given by Chen Mo himself. At the beginning, he just came up with this name out of his own efforts.

However, at least the name sounds interesting.

When Heiying thought of this, his body started to tremble due to being so excited.

"No! There's a problem!" After the brief excitement, Heiying quickly thought of another question.

"If he is an immortal, why didn't he sense my existence, or did he not take me into consideration at all?"

Black Shadow himself couldn't explain this.

Because judging from Chen Mo's performance just now, he didn't notice the existence of the shadow at all.

But Chen Mo can indeed create something out of nothing and completely disappear from the world of heaven. In the eyes of Heiying, only immortals can do this.

"Actually, it is now confirmed that Taiqing is an immortal. However, immortals should be divided into high and low. Why not test it tonight and see how powerful this immortal is."

As soon as the black shadow thought this, he walked towards the direction of the Lord.

Lord inside.

After Chen Mo came in, he nodded with satisfaction when he saw that some simple furniture had been placed in the originally empty house.

"Yan'er is really thoughtful. Although these furniture are not very good, they are enough for me to sleep for a night."

Chen Mo used the flashlight function of his mobile phone to take a general look at the furniture in the house, then found the wood in the corner and prepared to go to bed.

Whoosh!

However, just when Chen Mo was about to bend down and take off his shoes, he suddenly heard a gust of wind.

Immediately afterwards, a cold palm was placed on Chen Mo's neck.

Such a sudden change made Chen Mo's heart immediately tense.

;?...??

0