Chapter 14 The maid who came to my door
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Under attack? Someone attacked me!"

After feeling those cold hands, Silence immediately understood the situation in front of him.

"Why would someone attack me, and not long after I came back?"

Chen Mo couldn't think of anyone who would attack him, and he didn't know why the other party chose the timing so accurately.

The only thing he could confirm was that his attacker was pretty skilled.

You know, Chen Mo has been taking Longling Rice continuously for the past few days, and his physical fitness and thinking reaction have increased significantly.

However, this person who suddenly attacked him was able to break in so easily and hold Chen Mo hostage without Chen Mo even reacting. You knew that he was definitely a person with extraordinary skills.

"Immortal Taiqing, I didn't expect that although you are an immortal from the upper world, your skills are not as good as that of a mortal like me, and you were captured so easily by me." The person who captured Chen Mo finally spoke.

Her voice was clear, although her tone was cold and full of disdain.

After hearing the person's voice, Chen Mo said in surprise: "Woman?"

"You look down on women?"

This woman obviously misunderstood Chen Mo, because Tianfang world is originally a world where men are superior to women.

In fact, the reason why Chen Mo said the word "woman" was not because he looked down on women, but because she was actually captured by a woman. It would be embarrassing if word spread.

"Hmph, although I am an immortal from the upper realm, I am restricted by the laws of the world and it is difficult to use immortal magic in the mortal world."

When Chen Mo said this, he felt a little blushing.

But the woman holding him hostage nodded thoughtfully.

"That's it! If there are no restrictions on the immortals in the lower world, then you can enslave the entire Tianfang world by yourself."

The woman actually believed what Chen Mo said and thought it was very reasonable.

"However, if your immortal power is suppressed, wouldn't any master be able to kill you?"

Women don't understand this.

In her opinion, the fairy world must be much better than the Tianfang world, so there is no need for Chen Mo to risk his life and come here.

"I am an immortal. If I encounter danger, I can return to the immortal world at any time. Even if I die in this world, I can be reborn in the immortal world."

Chen Mo's words may be true or false, but they are reasonable and reasonable based on the immortal's identity.

"Then why don't you return to the fairy world now?" the woman asked again.

"Because you don't have murderous intent, I won't waste my mana returning to the fairy world."

Chen Mo also speculated that she knew that this woman did not kill her immediately, so she definitely did not have murderous intentions.

The woman believed Chen Mo's words and finally slowly removed her hand from Chen Mo's neck.

"I am a member of the Dianxing Valley sect, and my name is Hanxing! I just offended the Immortal, so I asked the Immortal to take offense." After the woman let go of Chen Mo, she introduced herself.

"Hanxing, your name matches your personality very well!"

Chen Mo's tone was indifferent, and he couldn't hear what he was thinking.

"Immortal Chief, Han Xing and Yan'er are good friends. I came here at her invitation the day before yesterday. The reason why I tested the Immortal Chief is because I am afraid that Yan'er will be deceived."

After Han Xing let go of Chen Mo, he silently retreated to the door.

When Chen Mo turned around, Han Xing was already ready to leave the house at any time.

"Hanxing, it seems that you are the stranger that Yan'er said. Yan'er must have handed Long Mi to you, right?"

Chen Mo had already roughly guessed Han Xing's identity.

Wang Yan'er had said before that she knew a master. At that time, Chen Mo planned to learn martial arts from this master.

Now it seems that this plan is going to change.

"That dragon rice is very powerful, but the quantity is too small." When mentioning dragon rice, Han Xing's eyes flashed with a gleam.

Obviously, she has benefited from Long Lingmi.

"Since you have taken Dragon Spirit Rice, you should know that I am a real immortal, because there is no Dragon Spirit Rice in this world."

Chen Mo's tone became more and more dissatisfied, "In other words, you knew that I was an immortal, but you still attacked me. If Yan'er knew about this, how do you think she would feel?"

As soon as Chen Mo finished speaking, Han Xing's expression suddenly changed.

"Immortal Lord, you are an immortal from the upper realm, why do you need to embarrass me, a weak woman from the lower realm." Han Xing knew that he was wrong, so he showed his weakness to others.

"Weak women don't dare to attack me. What's more, my disciple regards you as a confidant and is even willing to share the precious rice with you. However, you attacked me behind my back. You said that after Yan'er knew about this, How should I handle myself?”

After Chen Mo stood his ground, he immediately pursued the victory.

When he said this, Han Xing also understood that he was being reckless.

She was obviously the one who received the favor, but she attacked Chen Mo regardless of Wang Yan'er's position.

If this matter spreads, not only will her reputation plummet, but Wang Yan'er and Dian Xinggu will also be implicated.

Even if Chen Mo becomes ruthless and returns to the Immortal Realm and never comes back, it will be a pity for the Tianfang World.

Because outsiders would definitely say that Tianfang World finally welcomed an immortal, but he was angered by the disciples of Dianxing Valley.

Once such words spread, Dianxing Valley will not only face the destruction of the family, but also be left with a millennium of infamy.

After thinking of this, Han Xing found that cold sweat had appeared on his forehead, and he kept regretting in his heart: "Damn it, why did I forget such an important thing just now, what should I do now?"

"Why don't you speak? You were very powerful just now."

When Chen Mo saw Han Xing not speaking, he knew that she must have thought of the consequences, so she began to be afraid.

Being able to scare this woman who captured him so easily, the depression in Chen Mo's heart was immediately wiped away.

"No matter how good you are, I still didn't catch you in the end." Chen Mo chuckled in his heart.

He knew that Tianfang World valued reputation more than life, so as long as he made good use of what happened tonight, he could completely control Han Xing.

"Huh, I've read not a thousand novels, but eight hundred. I know at least five hundred ways to fool women. If I still can't get you, then I won't hang out here anymore."

As time goes by, Chen Mo's confidence grows.

Finally, he simply walked slowly to Han Xing.

"Hey, this Han Xing has good skills, but he looks so young. I'm afraid he is only in his 20s at most." When he came to Han Xing, Chen Mo's eyes suddenly lit up.

Although it was getting late, there was just a ray of moonlight where Hanxing was.

With the help of this ray of moonlight, Chen Mo could clearly see Han Xing's face.

Just when Chen Mo looked at Han Xing, Han Xing naturally felt Chen Mo's gaze.

However, because of Chen Mo's threats just now, she immediately averted her eyes and did not dare to look at Chen Mo.

"How about it, are you prepared to be criticized by thousands of people?" Seeing her guilty conscience, Chen Mo took two more steps forward and was about to bump into Han Xing.

Han Xing wanted to retreat when she saw this, but there was a wooden door behind her, leaving her with no way to retreat.

"I..."

In a hurry, Han Xing didn't know what to say.

"I..." After stammering for a while, Han Xing had no choice but to look up at Chen Mo and asked through gritted teeth: "What do you want?"

At this moment, Han Xing did not use honorifics.

Although she had acknowledged Chen Mo's immortal status, Chen Mo forcing her like this was tantamount to an evil ghost in her eyes.

"I want you to be my personal maid."

Seeing that the time had come, Chen Mo finally stated his request.

The reason why he made this request was that Han Xing had just made him feel the threat of death, and Han Xing was good at martial arts. If Han Xing was turned into a personal maid, his safety in Tianfang World would be greatly increased.

At least, I won't be captured like today, and I don't know what happened.

"Don't even think about it, I won't be your personal maid, even if you are an immortal!"

When Han Xing heard Chen Mo's request, his face suddenly turned red with anger.

In the Tianfang world, personal maids have a better status than slaves.

Therefore, after Han Xing heard Chen Mo's request, he immediately had murderous intentions in his heart and planned to kill Chen Mo without stopping to cover up what happened today.

As soon as Han Xing's murderous intention came out, Chen Mo suddenly felt a chill.

But in order to get this free labor, Chen Mo immediately said: "It doesn't matter even if you kill me. Anyway, I can reshape my body in the fairy world in up to 7 days. At that time, I will tell Yan'er what happened today, and even announce it." The world."

As soon as Silence finished speaking, Han Xing's murderous intention was immediately reduced by half.

"Don't think I'm being alarmist. Although I can't use spells in this world, I can bring down magical weapons. And I happen to have a magical weapon that can amplify sounds ten thousand times."

Chen Mo struck while the iron was hot, and he could already see that Han Xing was wavering.

Sure enough, after Han Xing heard this, his face instantly turned extremely pale.

"No! If the master knows that I have become someone else's personal maid, he will definitely expel me from the masters."

Han Xing obviously cared for her teacher very much. She thought about it again and again but still refused to agree to Chen Mo.

"If you are still thinking about the sect, you should agree to me, otherwise I will have at least a thousand ways to discredit you Dianxinggu!"

When Chen Mo spoke, there was an evil smile on his lips.

In fact, he was completely lying. However, Hanxing believed that Chen Mo was an immortal, so he naturally believed in his words.

Being threatened by Chen Mo, Han Xing's inner defense finally collapsed.

She said to Chen Mo in an almost crying tone: "Let me go, I promise I will not appear in front of the immortal again!"

"You have no choice, because all this is caused by yourself, so you must bear the consequences and responsibility."

Chen Mo shook his head and insisted that Han Xing become his personal maid.

After all, if such an opportunity is missed now, God knows when, Chen Mo will have the opportunity to regain such a young and beautiful maid with high martial arts skills.

0