Chapter 15: Start work at dawn
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Facing Chen Mo's firm attitude, Han Xing finally shed two lines of tears.

"Okay, I...I will be Immortal Lord's personal maid from now on. Please Immortal Lord, please don't involve Dian Xinggu in this!"

After saying this, Han Xing finally cried.

But she didn't cry loudly, so Wang Yan'er wouldn't hear her.

"Don't cry. It's not a shame to be my personal maid." Chen Mo was most afraid of women crying.

He wiped Han Xing's tears and returned to the bedside.

"I'm going to rest. You can choose to rest with me, or you can choose to help me keep vigil. In short, you are not allowed to leave a 5-meter radius of me without my order. Do you hear me?"

Chen Mo was also tired now, but everything was worth it.

"Yes, Lord...Master!"

Han Xing's name for Chen Mo has changed, which also means that she admits that she is Chen Mo's personal maid.

Chen Mo was also very satisfied to be called master by such a beautiful master. It was a pity that he was really tired now, otherwise he would have to **** Hanxing.

Early the next morning.

When the genius had just begun to shine, Wang Yan'er couldn't wait to get up and walk out of the room, and came to the door of Chen Mo's room to wait for Chen Mo to come out.

It's just that Chen Mo was sleeping soundly at this time. If no one called him, he probably wouldn't be able to get up in a few hours.

Fortunately, there was another person besides him in Chen Mo's house.

That person is Han Xing!

Han Xing is a master, and her alertness is countless times better than that of Chen Mo. Before Wang Yan'er even walked to Chen Mo's door, she had already sensed it.

"It's Yan'er, she's already up!"

Han Xing judged from the figure outside the door that the person who came was Wang Yan'er.

She looked at Wang Yan'er's figure and thought for a moment, then came to Chen Mo and said softly: "Master, the lady is here."

Chen Mo is not a sleeper, so as soon as Han Xing finished speaking, Chen Mo opened his eyes.

"Miss? What lady?"

"It's Miss Yan'er!"

Since Han Xing was already Chen Mo's personal maid, he positioned Yan'er as her young master, and even changed his title to Miss.

The title "Miss" may be a derogatory term on earth, but in the Tianfang world it means noble.

Only the daughters of princes and nobles are eligible to be called ladies.

"Han Xing, I saw you so murderous last night and thought you were a cold woman with an indifferent personality. Who would have thought that you would actually think about others."

For some reason, although Chen Mo had just met Han Xing, as soon as he saw Han Xing's cold face, he wanted to **** her.

"Master, it was Han Xing's fault last night. Please don't anger Miss." Han Xing's face became even colder.

Seeing that Chen Mo had no intention of getting up, she thought that Chen Mo was angry with Wang Yan'er again.

Originally, Chen Mo had no such idea.

But when he saw Han Xing was so scared, he simply pretended to be angry and said: "Huh, she almost indirectly caused her master to be injured. I didn't punish her last night, which is already considered a mercy."

"Master, it's all my fault, please..." Han Xing's eloquence is not very good, and she doesn't know what to say, she just admits her mistake.

Seeing Han Xing's aggrieved look, Chen Mo interrupted her helplessly and said, "Come here!"

"yes!"

"Closer!"

“...”

Han Xing didn't know what Chen Mo was going to do, but he couldn't disobey Chen Mo's order, so he had to come to Chen Mo.

When she was less than one meter away from Chen Mo, Chen Mo suddenly stretched out his right hand to hold Han Xing's wrist, and then pulled her hard, directly pulling Han Xing to his chest.

Judging from Han Xing's reaction, he could have easily avoided Chen Mo's sudden attack.

However, now she has psychologically regarded herself as Chen Mo's personal maid, so even if she still had a little resistance, she did not resist.

Even after she was pulled to the bottom, she naturally lay down next to Chen Mo.

Just judging from her slightly trembling body, it was obvious that she was also very nervous.

In order to hide his nervousness, Han Xing simply closed his eyes and stopped looking at Chen Mo.

"This... didn't resist at all. No wonder modern men yearn for the ancient times." Chen Mo felt emotional when he saw Han Xing being so well-behaved.

You know, if a woman like Han Xing were placed in modern times, she would definitely get the princess syndrome.

But in Tianfang World, she actually 'volunteered' to become Chen Mo's personal maid after Chen Mo took advantage of her. She was not only responsible for Chen Mo's safety, but also Chen Mo's daily life.

In fact, even if Chen Mo was scorned, he didn't dare to resist.

"Although the ideological education in Tianfang World is a bit deformed, it is very lucky for the majority of men."

After Chen Mo sighed secretly, he hugged Han Xing in his arms.

"It's rare for a woman of calamity level to sleep with me. I have to sleep in my cage again."

After Chen Mo hugged Han Xing tightly for a moment again, he slowly closed his eyes.

The four seasons in the Tianfang world are basically synchronized with the earth.

Now it is summer in both the Tianfang world and the earth, and the sun rises very early.

Although Chen Mo was in Tianfang World, he had a watch with him, and it was a plug-in level Lord God watch, so he knew it was just past 5 o'clock.

In addition, Chen Mo didn't sleep well last night, so he had no intention of getting up so early.

Three hours.

When it was already bright, Chen Mo finally woke up again.

"Long Lingmi is really amazing. I used to have to sleep at least 8 hours a day to keep my mental energy normal, but now I only need 5 or 6 hours of sleep a day to keep my mental energy full."

After opening his eyes, Chen Mo gently shook Han Xing's body.

Han Xing actually never fell asleep.

Although she is still a virgin, she knows a little about men and women.

Just now, when she was dragged to death by Chen Mo, she was ready to sacrifice herself.

But who knew that Chen Mo just hugged her and didn't do anything else excessive.

This actually made Han Xing breathe a sigh of relief.

After Han Xing stopped pretending to be asleep, he opened his eyes and asked Chen Mo, "Master, are you getting up?"

"Um!"

Chen Mo nodded.

As soon as he nodded, Han Xing took the lead to get up, and then helped Chen Mo put on his shoes and tidy up his clothes.

Afterwards, she went to the washbasin in the corner, took a wooden basin and went out to give Chen Mo face wash.

This was the first time Chen Mo experienced such thoughtful service.

When Han Xing was watching the door and going out, he happened to bump into Wang Yan'er who was waiting for Chen Mo outside.

"Eh? Why did you come out of Master's room, and..." Wang Yan'er looked at Han Xing with a puzzled look.

When she said this, she seemed to have thought of something.

Then, Wang Yan'er's expression suddenly changed, and she said coldly to Han Xing: "Xing'er, I have always treated you as a good sister since I met you, but how could you go behind my back and rape the master?"

At first, Wang Yan'er's purpose of calling Han Xing here was to use Long Lingmi to conquer Han Xing, and follow the clues to take Dianxing Valley into her own hands.

In this way, at least she will have a certain amount of power and be able to help Chen Mo do more things and get more support from Chen Mo.

But she never imagined that Han Xing would sneak into Chen Mo's bedroom just after Chen Mo came back at night.

Even now, he started to fetch water for Chen Mo to wash his face. This was something that only those with an extremely close relationship could do.

"Miss, you have misunderstood me. I became the master's personal maid for a special reason." Han Xing quickly explained when he saw Wang Yan'er's misunderstanding.

To be honest, although Han Xing and Wang Yan'er have known each other for some time, their previous relationship was just good friends, not close friends.

It wasn't until Wang Yan'er gave Long Lingmi to Han Xing that Han Xing truly regarded Wang Yan'er as a close friend.

If it hadn't been for Chen Mo's incident, she would have become very good friends with Wang Yan'er, but that might not be the case now.

"Personal maid? How could this happen?" Wang Yan'er was obviously stunned after learning about Han Xing's current status.

Just now she thought Han Xing was going to become her master's wife, that's why she was so angry.

"Xing'er, did you do something wrong that made Master dissatisfied and punished you to become a maid?"

"Um!"

Wang Yan'er's thoughts were racing and she quickly guessed the reason.

"How about I go and beg for mercy for you, and then send Master two personal maids to ask Master to let you go."

After understanding this, Wang Yan'er immediately planned to go to Chen Mo to plead for mercy.

But just as she was about to step into Chen Mo's room, she was grabbed by Han Xing.

"Miss, it was my own ignorance that caused such consequences. You should not participate in it, so as not to make the master even more unhappy."

After Han Xing finished speaking, he went to get water for Chen Mo.

As soon as she left, Wang Yaner's expression changed again, and then she sighed and returned to her room.

Another period of time passed.

After washing up, Chen Mo took Han Xing and Wang Yan'er to the furniture brought from Earth.

"Start construction. Yan'er, call some servants and ask them to put all the furniture into the house. Hanxing, call Li Tie, and ask Li Tie to bring some loyal guards."

"yes!"

After the two women received Chen Mo's order, they went their separate ways.

This time, Chen Mo plans to settle down in Tianfang World.

Since he wants to settle down, the first thing he has to do is to decorate the house and protect his own safety.

Especially in terms of safety.

Last night, Han Xing had fully proven to him how dangerous this world was. If the person who came last night was not Han Xing, but a real killer, then Chen Mo would be dead.

Therefore, it is very necessary to form a security guard.

clatter! clatter! clatter!

Just when Chen Mo was thinking about how to make himself safer, the sound of footsteps soon reached his ears.

Following the sound, Chen Mo saw Li Tie and Han Xing walking towards him with a group of people.

0