Chapter 16 Washing the Maid’s Hair
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the past few days, Li Tie has been stationed in the forest outside the main god base with a dozen of his relatively close subordinates.

On the one hand, why are they keeping this place safe.

On the other hand, they wanted to get closer to the Lord God base so that they could soak up the immortal energy.

So it didn't take long for Han Xing to find Li Tie and Chen Mo.

"See the Immortal Lord!"

After Li Tie saw Chen Mo, he immediately took the lead and knelt down on one knee and saluted Chen Mo.

Logically speaking, in the Tianfang world, generals would only salute like this when facing the emperor and marshal.

This shows that Li Tie truly regards Chen Mo as his master.

"Get up. I'm not a human official. I don't have so many red tapes, so you don't have to bow like this when you see me in the future."

Chen Mo gestured to Li Tie to stand up.

In fact, it is very satisfying to have people kneel down and worship you, but it is also very troublesome to have people kneel down and worship you all the time.

"Thank you, Immortal Lord!"

After listening to Chen Mo's words, Li Tie stood up together with the guards.

"Li Tie, I returned to the fairy world this time and specifically found a blacksmith and asked them to build 20 pairs of armors, but I see that you don't have that many people under your command."

Chen Mo originally wanted to hand the armor directly to Li Tie, but at a glance, he found that there were only 12 people around Li Tie.

"I would like to inform you, Immortal Lord Qi, that these twelve brothers of mine are all brothers who have had a life-long friendship with me through life and death."

After Li Tie explained, Chen Mo understood what he meant.

It turned out that the twelve brothers who followed Li Tie were all his most trusted brothers. As for the soldiers and guards with whom he had ordinary friendships, he did not take any of them with him.

"Li Tie, how is my reputation in Fengyuan City now?"

After Chen Mo thought for a moment, he asked Li Tie a question.

"The name of the Immortal Lord is now unknown to everyone in Fengyuan City. Even the fact that the Immortal Lord built a small village here using immortal magic is known to the princes and nobles. Especially in these days. There are several noble people here who want to ask the young lady for permission to leave their residence."

Li Tie answered truthfully and told Chen Mo everything he knew.

After hearing this, Chen Mo thought to himself: "I didn't expect that my influence has reached this level, but this is normal. After all, this is a world with backward civilization. Most people can't solve the problems of food, clothing, housing and transportation. Naturally, everyone still believes in immortals. His existence also yearns for the life of an immortal."

Thinking of this, Chen Mo secretly contacted the Optical Brain of the Lord God.

"Xiaoguang, the current base is too small, only three thousand meters in radius. If I want to expand the area or upgrade the base, what conditions are required?"

Originally, Chen Mo thought that this problem would only appear after a while, but now it seems that it needs to be solved as soon as possible.

"Host, the first requirement for upgrading the base is to accumulate 1,000 scales of energy, so it is recommended that the host chooses to expand the base. Every 100 square meters of expansion consumes 1 scale of energy, and the upper limit is 10,000 square meters."

The main god's light brain gave the answer.

"One scale can expand the area by 100 square meters, which is very cost-effective."

When Chen Mo heard that it was so cheap, he immediately said: "Give me an expansion of 3,000 square meters."

Buzz~~

After the main god's optical brain deducted the energy, the formation on the ground suddenly lit up again.

At the same time, the trees outside the Lord God base were once again swallowed up by the formation, and then turned into ten houses, randomly distributed on the edge.

"Amazing, this time the expansion was completed in an instant."

Based on the last experience, Chen Mo originally thought it would take a few more days, but who knew that the optical brain of the Lord God would be so efficient this time.

Li Tie and others, who were waiting for Chen Mo's order, suddenly saw the trees in the distance disappear. Excitement immediately appeared on their faces, and then they roared loudly together.

"The Immortal Lord is mighty and has boundless power!"

"The Immortal Lord is mighty and has boundless power!"

After seeing such a 'miracle' with their own eyes, Li Tie and others' fear and admiration for Chen Mo increased even more.

"This...how is it possible!" Han Xing also looked into the distance in disbelief, and couldn't help but think in his heart: "Didn't he say that he couldn't use his immortal power? How could he swallow so many trees in an instant?"

Devouring trees was nothing, Hanxing also saw ten houses made out of thin air by a golden light.

"No need to make a fuss. I just considered that you have no place to live, so I spent some mana to increase the area of 'Xianzhuang'."

Xianzhuang is the name Chen Mo gave to the main base.

Since his identity in this world is that of an immortal, the place where he lives is naturally the Immortal Village.

After Chen Mo woke everyone up from their daze, he continued: "Li Tie, take these twenty sets of armor and swords away, and send them to the people you trust most. At the same time, you are recruiting more people for me. Come, let them be responsible for the safety of Immortal Village."

After finishing speaking, Chen Mo turned his attention to Han Xing again.

"Hanxing, I know you are good at martial arts, so don't ask for the armor. As for weapons, use this sword first."

Chen Mo took out a long sword from the items he brought and gave it to Han Xing.

"What a sword!"

After Han Xing took the sword, a rare expression of joy appeared on his face.

Don't forget, Han Xing is a warrior, and warriors attach great importance to weapons.

Han Xing also had a sword, but her sword immediately turned into a dregs in the face of modern technology.

You know, this long sword is made of titanium alloy and is worth one thousand Tianchao coins.

When Chen Mo came to Tianfang World this time, he brought back a total of 20 long swords.

Originally, he planned to give it all to Li Tie, but now that he has conquered Han Xing, he will naturally give it to Han Xing first if he has any good things in the future.

As for those battle armors, first of all, they were not in line with Han Xing's physique. Secondly, Chen Mo still relied on Han Xing to make her look good. If she were to put on a layer of battle armor, let alone look nondescript.

Even if you want to do some 'little tricks' in the future, it will be very inconvenient.

"Don't look at it. Go back and put on these armors and swords. After all, you are also my bodyguards. You always wear rags and scraps of metal. Others will laugh at me if they see them."

When Chen Mo saw that Li Tie's men had turned red-eyed, he waved his hand, indicating that they could take it away.

"Take it back quickly and put it on, don't lose the face of the Immortal Lord!"

Li Tie was also very excited. After shouting to his brothers, he immediately picked up a large box containing armor and quickly ran towards the far room.

Just now, Chen Mo had promised to give them the 10 houses, but there were 13 people in Li Tie's group, so he had to be quick, otherwise he would have to share the house with others.

"Hurry up and grab the house. If it's too late, it will be gone!"

As soon as Li Tie ran away, the others immediately understood what he meant.

I saw them quickly picking up their own set of armor and swords, and then running like crazy towards the outer houses.

After they all left, Chen Mo once again turned his attention to Han Xing, who was dancing with a long sword.

"This girl Han Xing is naturally beautiful, but it's a pity that the clothes in this world are not good enough to fully bring out her beauty and temperament. Maybe I should bring her back to Earth and let professionals design a set of clothes for her."

While Chen Mo stared at Han Xing, he thought about how beautiful she would look in those gorgeous costumes designed by Earth's geniuses.

Han Xing, who was dancing with his sword, sensed Chen Mo's gaze, and his face instantly turned red, and he stopped dancing at the same time.

Although she didn't know what Chen Mo was thinking, she knew that what Chen Mo was thinking was definitely not a good thing.

"come over!"

When Chen Mo saw her stopping, he waved to her.

Hearing these two words, Han Xing's face became even more rosy.

In the morning, after Chen Mo said these two words, he forced her to go to bed.

But she had to listen to Chen Mo's words, so she had to take a deep breath, came to Chen Mo and said, "What are your orders, Master?"

"Closer!"

“...”

Han Xing secretly said that it was true, then took another half step forward, and was roughly only one punch away from Chen Mo.

At such a close distance, Chen Mo finally discovered a problem.

"Xing'er is indeed beautiful, but your hair..." Chen Mo said while reaching out and touching Han Xing's long hair.

"hair?"

Han Xing glanced at Chen Mo in confusion, wondering what Chen Mo meant.

"Okay, you can get two more basins of water and bring them to my bedroom."

Chen Mo didn't explain too much to her. He just took out a bottle of shampoo from a box on the ground, and then returned to the bedroom.

In order to make it easier for Wang Yan'er to live at the Main God base, she was able to transport fifty large barrels of water from Fengyuan City.

This water is enough for Chen Mo and the others to use for at least half a month.

Inside Chen Mo's house.

"Here, let me use this to wash your hair!"

When Han Xing also brought the water back, he put the shampoo in front of the wooden basin and let Han Xing wash his hair.

"Wash your hair? Or do you want me to wash your hair?"

Han Xing became even more confused. She didn't understand what Chen Mo wanted to do.

"That's right, wash it!"

Chen Mo nodded again, opened the lid of the shampoo, and poured the shampoo into the palm of his hand.

"Okay, I'll wash it!"

After Han Xing smelled the fragrance of the shampoo, he roughly guessed that Chen Mo probably wanted that thing to help wash her hair.

So without saying anything more, he bent down and started to wet his hair with water.

After she finished it, Chen Mo also started to help Han Xing wash his hair with shampoo.

To be honest, Chen Mo has never helped anyone wash their hair since he was a child.

This time he helped Han Xing wash his hair because Han Xing didn't know how to use shampoo.

It was precisely because of being a handjob for the first time that Chen Mo always touched some places that he shouldn't touch intentionally or unintentionally.

It was not until more than twenty minutes passed that Chen Mo and Han Xing completed the hair washing task.

0