Chapter 17 Extraordinary ‘Servants’!
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Han Xing's hair is very long, reaching waist length.

In addition, there is no shampoo in Tianfang World, so when washing Han Xing's hair this time, Chen Mo used shampoo five times to make Han Xing's hair black and shiny.

Of course, after washing it so many times, the fragrance of Han Xing's hair from the shampoo seemed particularly strong.

"It's finally perfect now." After Chen Mo washed Han Xing's hair, he looked at her hibiscus-like appearance and asked with a chuckle: "How do you feel?"

“It’s very comfortable and has a nice smell.”

Han Xing answered honestly.

To be honest, she felt really lucky to be with Chen Mo this time.

Because no one in the Tianfang world has developed a shampoo at all. What they wash their hair is simply washing it with water.

This method of washing your hair naturally cannot make it particularly clean, nor can it remove oil stains from your hair.

If this happens all year round, it will make the hair even more unsightly.

Especially women, they are more sensitive to this aspect, but if they don't understand technology, they can't do anything even if they are sensitive.

So as long as Chen Mo puts out the shampoo, he will definitely attract crazy pursuit from women in the Tianfang world.

Han Xing was the first to experience the benefits of shampoo because he was by Chen Mo's side.

In addition, Chen Mo personally helped her wash her hair just now, and her attitude toward Chen Mo changed from passive to active.

Don't underestimate this change.

Although Han Xing was Chen Mo's personal maid before, but because she passively became the personal maid, once a big problem arises, Han Xing may not really help Chen Mo.

But once Han Xing becomes Chen Mo's personal maid from the bottom of her heart, she will consider Chen Mo wholeheartedly.

Although this 'wholeheartedly' can't reach the state of dying for Chen Mo, as long as it goes on for a long time, sooner or later it will reach that point.

"Xing'er, since you like it, I'll give this bottle of shampoo to you." Chen Mo pointed at the shampoo next to him and said generously: "But I also ask that it be yours every morning from now on. Every time, you have to wash your hair with shampoo.”

"I will!"

Han Xing didn't give up, and she didn't want to refuse.

Although this way, she would have to bear Chen Mo's people, but she still admitted it.

After Han Xing finished speaking, he suddenly turned his head and glanced outside the door, and then said: "Master, a large number of people are approaching. I guess the lady is back."

"So fast!" Chen Mo glanced at his watch and said, "It's only been more than half an hour. It seems that Yan'er has used some method to contact the Wang family."

"Master, after all, Wang Yuan has also been the prime minister, so the Wang family has many top-quality flying pigeons. I estimate that if the lady uses flying pigeons to send messages, the message can be delivered in up to 10 minutes."

Han Xing took the initiative to tell Chen Mo this.

"I see!"

Chen Mo had forgotten this.

Flying pigeons send messages. Although this method of communication is prone to problems, it is the fastest method of communication in the cold weapon civilization.

After Wang Yan'er brought the servants, she found that there was no trace of Chen Mo outside, so she came to Chen Mo's house and said inside: "Master, I have mobilized 30 servants from the Wang family, and they are outside now. Always wait for Master’s instructions.”

"come in!"

Squeak!

With Chen Mo's permission, Wang Yan'er opened the door and walked in.

"Ah, Xing'er, your hair is so beautiful!"

As soon as she entered the door, Wang Yan'er saw Han Xing's hair for the first time.

There is no hair dryer in Tianfang World, and the towels are not very absorbent. This makes Han Xing's hair still wet, and of course it looks more shiny.

"Xing'er, go change two more basins of water!"

"yes!"

Chen Mo knew that Wang Yan'er would care about Han Xing's hair, so he quickly spoke to relieve Han Xing's embarrassment and let her go get water again.

Sure enough, Han Xing had just left the house.

Wang Yan'er said with aggrieved face: "Master..."

"stop!"

When Chen Mo saw Wang Yan'er's expression, he didn't know that she was going to cry and complain about her injustice.

So, he hurriedly said: "Master, I just brought down the jade dew used by fairies in the fairy world to wash their hair, but the master was afraid that this jade dew would be too powerful and would harm the mortals in the world of heaven, so I deliberately used Hanxing to make it. An experiment.”

Although Chen Mo said this, he secretly admired his wit for even thinking of such an excuse.

"Ah! Master, although Yan'er doesn't know how Han Xing offended you, she is Yan'er's good friend after all. Master, please don't embarrass her too much."

Women's thoughts are indeed ever-changing.

Just now, Wang Yan'er was jealous of Chen Mo for giving good things to Han Xing first, but when she heard that Chen Mo was only using Han Xing for experiments, she became angry and wanted to protect Han Xing.

This change reminded Chen Mo of a lyric, that is, 'Don't guess, don't guess, a girl's thoughts. Even if you keep guessing, you still don't understand! '.

"Yan'er, don't worry about Han Xing's affairs. You only need to know that whether she did it intentionally or not, she violated my taboo last night, so she must be punished." Chen Mo said matter-of-factly.

Chen Mo finally got Han Xing, a maid, and of course he refused to let Han Xing go just because of Wang Yan'er's words.

He still has many plans that he needs to rely on Han Xing to realize.

"Hey, Han Xing has always been stubborn. If I had known she would be like this, I should have enlightened her more and let her serve Master."

Although Wang Yan'er didn't know what happened, based on her understanding of Han Xing, she could guess that Han Xing must have wanted to test Chen Mo at night and was captured by Chen Mo.

After understanding this, Wang Yaner's recognition of Chen Mo became even stronger.

Because Wang Yaner knows Han Xing, knows how terrifying Han Xing is, and also knows that there have been legends about Han Xing in the past two years.

It is precisely this that further reflects Chen Mo's power.

Because Wang Yan'er didn't hear any movement last night, that is to say, Chen Mo completely subdued Han Xing and made Han Xing become so obedient without making a sound. This ability is definitely beyond the reach of ordinary people.

"Master, the water is here!"

Just when Wang Yan'er was discussing Han Xing's matter with Chen Mo, Han Xing quickly walked in carrying two wooden basins.

The wooden basin in Tianfang World is slightly larger than the washbasin on Earth.

Moreover, since it is made of wood, it is also very heavy in weight.

If such a wooden basin were placed on the earth, even an adult would be able to carry a basin filled with water at most.

Of course, the average person in Tianfang World can only carry one basin of water at a time.

But although Han Xing is a woman and not very old, she can hold a basin in one hand and is very stable. This skill alone makes Chen Mo jealous.

"Han Xing is indeed good at martial arts. It seems that we should work more on her in the future."

After Chen Mo secretly said something, he asked Han Xing to help Wang Yan'er wash her hair.

This is not because he favors one over the other, but because his physical strength is not that good to begin with. Even if he takes Longling Rice to strengthen it, he still feels tired after helping Han Xing wash for such a long time.

What's more, Wang Yan'er's hair is not as short as Han Xing's at all, and if you wash her, it will never take less than 20 minutes.

As soon as he thought about this, Chen Mo said: "Han Xing, help Miss wash her hair properly. I will arrange the furniture first. If you don't wash Miss well, just kneel on the washboard at night."

After Chen Mo finished speaking, he couldn't wait to leave the room without waiting for Han Xing's answer.

There was no way, who made Wang Yan'er keep looking at Chen Mo with that resentful look.

outdoors.

At this time, the place where the furniture was placed was already full of people.

There are 43 of these people in total.

Among them, 30 were Wang Yan'er's domestic slaves, and 12 were Li Tie's subordinates. Counting Li Tie, the 'general', there were exactly 43 people.

After Chen Mo saw the 30 people brought by Wang Yan'er, his eyes suddenly lit up.

"Hey, these 30 people brought by Yan'er are not ordinary servants. They are strong and fierce. They are obviously elite soldiers. Although they are not as murderous as Li Tie's men, it can be seen at a glance that they are better trained than Li Tie. Tie's men are countless times more powerful. There are also a few who are arrogant and are definitely the best in this world."

From the time Chen Mo took Longling Rice to now, his physical fitness has roughly doubled, and his perception has more than tripled.

Therefore, when Chen Mo saw the 30 servants, he knew that they were trained elite soldiers, but they had not experienced killing or battlefield.

In a head-to-head confrontation, Li Tie's team is definitely no match for them. Even if they don't limit their means, even Li Tie's team has a low chance of winning.

Because the real strength gap between the two sides is too big. Li Tie and the others are from ordinary families, but their foundation is not good.

"Among these thirty people, there are actually 5 women and 3 young men. It seems that they must be some powerful families who want to use Yan'er's power to get close to me."

Chen Mo could see that there were a few special beings among the 30 people, but he had already thought of this possibility before.

After all, it has been a while since he came to Tianfang World. Even if the communication in this world is lagging behind, it is estimated that the news of the immortal coming to the world should have spread to half of the Great Yuan Empire, or even to the entire Great Yuan Empire.

Putting aside the common people, at least the princes, nobles and major families definitely knew of his existence.

Therefore, these princes, nobles and major families will definitely try their best to confirm the legend of the 'Immortal', and then they will send people to contact the 'Immortal' to see if they can get any benefits.

No, the current team of 30 servants is definitely made up of princes, nobles and major families.

This is why they are physically fit and willing.

Because the princes, nobles and disciples of aristocratic families all had good food and had excellent martial arts skills, the only thing they lacked was actual combat.

In fact, in addition to Chen Mo, Li Tie also noticed this.

So as soon as Li Tiegang saw Chen Mo, he immediately took a step forward and said, "Immortal Lord, these people..."

;?...??

0